Close

Likes Likes:  16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"The General" insurance ad

This for all the nature-loving niggers out hiking in the woods and running into an Oracle nigger who informs them about their coverage, because we know niggers take insurance very seriously. No words.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The general is insurance for people with shitty driving records. They know what theyre doing and theyre making a killing off of it. Niggers pay 4-500 a month for insurance on their old hoopties that aren’t worth a dime.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The general is insurance for people with shitty driving records. They know what theyre doing and theyre making a killing off of it. Niggers pay 4-500 a month for insurance on their old hoopties that aren’t worth a dime.
    Exactly, there is a whole industry based on selling insurance to niggers that mainstream insurance companies won't touch. Here are a couple of commercials from Gebco, the Baltimore D.C. metro area provider of car insurance for nigs.

Gebco Insurance Commercial, WBFF Baltimore, 1988 - YouTube
    Go Gebco - YouTube

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    D3 nailed it. The only people around here that get General are niggers. I've heard of people who have been in accidents with them. They don't pay out for shit. It's almost like being hit by an uninsured motorist. Most niggers pay the upfront just to get the card so now the state keeps a database to keep track of them. Sometimes they'll tow the hoopty off. Thing is, they are required to but don't always do it if it's a nigger or an illegal since they won't pay the fine anyway.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers paying for auto insurance every month? yeah right! Most niggers drive without a license never mind the insurance.I know several folks who been hit by a nigger driver.No license,no auto insurance.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I admit I get a lot of my nigger knowledge from court shows. I can't remember the last time I saw a nigger being sued for some accident who had insurance ("I wuzn't "awared" that it "lapped" the day before the accident!") or a license for their old hoopties.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    True, but niggers backpacking is a white concept. It makes as much sense as Amish twerking.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why when niggers ring into that shitty driving record skill level, they go without.

Since we all know niggers can't drive, it isn't long before you hear someone say..."Yea some fucking nigger with no insurance hit me".

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That's why when niggers ring into that shitty driving record skill level, they go without.

Since we all know niggers can't drive, it isn't long before you hear someone say..."Yea some fucking nigger with no insurance hit me".
    I know a lot of them do not pay it but even if the general here gets one nigger payment, they’re fine with that.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know a lot of them do not pay it but even if the general here gets one nigger payment, they’re fine with that.

I'm pretty sure the General's hustle is to collect the first payment and issue the "I gots insurance" card.

Then hope like hell they miss the next payment so coverage is immediately dropped and The General will never pay a claim on the policy.

Repeat.

A nigger having a higher insurance payment than car payment? Right

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post