Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Cant even call a nigger a nigger these days...

I mean I was reading these news articles where people white people were arrested for "harassment." Their crime was calling niggers niggers. I mean if this shit keeps up we're screwed. Freedom of speech is being taken away to appease niggers.

Cant find the article as its from July/August last year. But my point is how screwed are you if you can't even call a nigger a nigger openly?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling a nigger a “nigger”Is not a crime. If you work for a politically correct company and you were recorded,you’ll be fired.But, only if you combine the word Nager with a hate speech or threats is it a crime.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No other word describes the pavement apes. They are niggers. Surly, violent, criminally inclined niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But niggers can throw out "cracka," "honkey" and lots of racial slurs, and that's freedom of speech.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes DeShawn liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some jaboons in Boston flagged down a cop, pointed at a white guy, and said "He just called me a nigger. I'm pressing charges". The cop said "What's the charge" ? The nigger absolutely could not believe it when the cop told him it wasn't against the law.

7. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Calling a nigger a “nigger”Is not a crime. If you work for a politically correct company and you were recorded,you’ll be fired.But, only if you combine the word Nager with a hate speech or threats is it a crime.
    I believe in calling a "spade" a "spade!!" Gnomesayin'!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Some jaboons in Boston flagged down a cop, pointed at a white guy, and said "He just called me a nigger. I'm pressing charges". The cop said "What's the charge" ? The nigger absolutely could not believe it when the cop told him it wasn't against the law.
    Good cop. In a lot of blue cities, a cop would give a ticket for "harassment."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I swear I read an article last year in the summer but I can't find it now. It reported that some people called niggers the "n word" and were arrested but for like a day or something...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    No other word describes the pavement apes. They are niggers. Surly, violent, criminally inclined niggers.

Bingo!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Good cop. In a lot of blue cities, a cop would give a ticket for "harassment."
    I'm surprised that those people got away with it in "bahston!!" That is the epitome of a city full of "libtahds!!" And they think that they are "wicked smahhhhhhhhhhht!!"