Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FebIsNiggerHistoryMonth
    Chimpout Guest

Happy Black History Month!

Let's celebrate the accomplishment of niggers this whole month! Lets start with: How many crimes did they commit?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Invented a stick.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	13983

Name:	23517841_10156827433664056_2007886175507253939_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	13984

Last year, a local supermarket just couldn't sell all the stickers, banners and other crap. So they put them on huge clearance, and the local niggers and niggerlovers still wouldn't buy them! The store finally had to throw them away.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Rastus Nigger, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Name:	Invented a stick.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	13983

Name:	23517841_10156827433664056_2007886175507253939_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	13984

Last year, a local supermarket just couldn't sell all the stickers, banners and other crap. So they put them on huge clearance, and the local niggers and niggerlovers still wouldn't buy them! The store finally had to throw them away.
    IMAGINE that!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still think it's a hoot that coon history month was deemed the shortest month of the year! Whitey scores on that one!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I still think it's a hoot that coon history month was deemed the shortest month of the year! Whitey scores on that one!
    A small victory to be sure but one will take in this day and age.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably a million.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's really needed is a black history month when we ship them all back to Apefrica.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    By coincidence, I came across an article I wrote last year (it must have been February), and I thought you might like to read it.

PROPAGANDA BRITAIN

I received just one letter in the mail this morning. It came with a second-class stamp, and there on the envelope was the normal postmark, cancelling the stamp, and to the left - in fairly large print – it said “Black History Month 2020”.
    So now, it seems, we can't even enjoy getting a letter through our letterbox without the Post Office pushing this propaganda bullshit at us!

I, for one, do not subscribe to the media view that the black race is equal to the White race; they are clearly not! We of the White race are obviously and demonstrably superior – and by a vast measure. The mainstream media know this, but are determined to change their viewers' opinions on the matter.
    There are those among us – and I believe we are the majority, albeit silent – who have absolutely had enough of this propaganda being thrown at us, and we are at last beginning to respond.
    Show me the results of any IQ test ever conducted at any time at any place in the world that has shown blacks to be anywhere near equal to Whites in intelligence. Don't keep screaming out for equality; let's see some concrete evidence that you are equal.
    The black race has contributed virtually nothing to the advancement of the human race.
    They know how to destroy, but never create. Their anger – always near the surface – is born out of jealousy; they are jealous of our superior intellect; they are jealous of the workable societies we in the West have created; they are jealous of the fact that we look so much nicer than they ever can.

I do have some sympathy for the black, who lives in a society in which he or she can never be equal. They are – even if not aware of it – deeply ashamed of the lack of progress their race has made over the millenia. It cannot be nice to walk around in a society where your colour marks you out as an inferior creature.
    So why on earth do they wish to stay here, where Whites are naturally prejudiced against them, don't want to live anywhere near them, and just wish generally that they'd bugger off back to Africa, where they belong?
    Well, if you have any level of intelligence at all, you will quickly arrive at the obvious conclusion; they may have to work for a living in Africa, and for far less than the free-flowing benefits that Britain provides them with.
    Just think about it; there is no prejudice against them in Africa, no evil White man to oppress them. And they will be standing above the richest seam of resources anywhere in the world.
    So why not head back to the Motherland, and demonstrate your superiority by using these resources to create your new black Great Society?
    Well, there's just one problem, and it comes back to that pesky issue of IQ levels again....
    You see, with the low average IQ of the African, they cannot create a workable society of their own. They depend on the White man for their very existence; and they know it. They were all far better off in Africa under colonialism!

If they would show some gratitude for what the White race has done for them, allowing them to live the relatively easy lives they do here in the West, I might be willing to show a little more sympathy. But the plain fact is, the more we give them, the more we allow them to use our technological inventions (boy, they love them sailfoams, don't they?), the more educational facilities we provide to try to educate them, the more they despise us. So why should we care?
    Why, indeed?

Well, I actually don't care. They are an ungrateful bunch of parasites, which we can do without. Liberals would have you believe that separation of the races to different areas of the world would be a regressive step back toward the Dark Ages.
    In fact, if we continue on this course of appeasement to blacks, allowing them to occupy high positions in our towns and cities – all of which can only ever be achieved by so-called “affirmative action”, where they are artificially pushed to the top of the pile, when there are many Whites able to do their jobs far better – then the Dark Ages is where we will all end up.

In short, the White race is committing suicide through its own kindness!

I ask every one of you to look inside yourself, and answer truthfully....

Would you really be happy with your daughter marrying and interbreeding with a black, having children that look neither like the father nor the mother?

Is a White woman really thinking of her child's best interests by giving birth to a black child, that will inevitably have a lower IQ? Or is she thinking of herself, making a vain attempt to say to the world, “Look! See, I'm not a racist!
    Is that really being a good mother?

The White race has even been convinced that – due to global warming and other such nonsense – we must cut our population.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

We must celebrate our Whiteness, having large families. Yes, even those that are permanently on the dole, and asking the taxpayer to fund their children's upbringing. That is still a far better option than cutting our numbers still further.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only chapter in nigger history I would like to know about is a new 2021 chapter.Where all the niggers go back to Africa!

Niggers fill jails
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers invented Slavery, STDs, and Jenkem.
    They were also cruel at the dawn of mankind too, enslaving and raping Neanderthals. I’m willing to bet the sole reason the first Humans left Africa is because niggers have never changed and always been barbaric, causing Humans to say fuck this and travel the world.
    They have not changed at all! They never will change! So every time slavery gets brought up remember that niggers have done this shit since the days of cavemen. They’re worthless Homo Erectus and Humans will always be sick of their worthless nigger shit.
    Fuck liberals for only using history when it’s convenient to them, niggers owe us way more than we owe them. Except they’re worthless and have nothing to give. So fuck off forever niggers!

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only chapter in nigger history I would like to know about is a new 2021 chapter.Where all the niggers go back to Africa!
    Best chapter YET!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers fill jails View Post
    Niggers invented Slavery, STDs, and Jenkem.
    They were also cruel at the dawn of mankind too, enslaving and raping Neanderthals. I’m willing to bet the sole reason the first Humans left Africa is because niggers have never changed and always been barbaric, causing Humans to say fuck this and travel the world.
    They have not changed at all! They never will change! So every time slavery gets brought up remember that niggers have done this shit since the days of cavemen. They’re worthless Homo Erectus and Humans will always be sick of their worthless nigger shit.
    Fuck liberals for only using history when it’s convenient to them, niggers owe us way more than we owe them. Except they’re worthless and have nothing to give. So fuck off forever niggers!
    Well said, brother!

Name:	frabz-I-dont-like-niggers-Brother-0492b8.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	13987
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I would even donate money to accomplish that chapter.

Jubal A. Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Incredible to watch the PBS affiliates pack their schedules with nigger related programming. PBS has started looking like the all jigaboo "Bounce TV" channel.

Our state broadcaster's association is holding a seminar on how to better meet the needs of these creatures.... It is beyond imagination, all this black butt kissing, especially after a Summer of rioting and carnage.

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Wait, I was wrong...

The first time I heard about "monkey month", I was ready to celebrate....
    Then I realised it was "black history" month, and not. "blacks ARE history" month.What freakin' disappointment.Never in the history of the world has a group been so revered for not doing shit......

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would even donate money to accomplish that chapter.
    I think you’re not alone on that one!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal A. Early View Post
    Incredible to watch the PBS affiliates pack their schedules with nigger related programming. PBS has started looking like the all jigaboo "Bounce TV" channel.

Our state broadcaster's association is holding a seminar on how to better meet the needs of these creatures.... It is beyond imagination, all this black butt kissing, especially after a Summer of rioting and carnage.
    I really don't understand this ass kissing to biggers. Why them? If you are gonna ass kiss to minority, every other group has accomplished more. Why is everything and everyone obsessed with niggers? We're even legalizing crime for them.
    I want the 2020s to be over. Screw this monkey decade , pun intended

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I really don't understand this ass kissing to biggers. Why them? If you are gonna ass kiss to minority, every other group has accomplished more. Why is everything and everyone obsessed with niggers? We're even legalizing crime for them.
    Well said

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Exactly! Niggers accomplished nothing but crime, mayhem and chaos. But still, Burn Loot Murder gets glorified. If one really needs to glorify a minority group, then why not e.g. Asians, without them there would be no tech industry. (I absolutely do not think we are better of with iNigger, Niggle, Niggerbook & Niggergram than without, but at least these companies make tons of money.) But noooo, the nigger it has to be. Probably because the average IQ of an Democrat matches the one of niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly! Niggers accomplished nothing but crime, mayhem and chaos. But still, Burn Loot Murder gets glorified. If one really needs to glorify a minority group, then why not e.g. Asians, without them there would be no tech industry. (I absolutely do not think we are better of with iNigger, Niggle, Niggerbook & Niggergram than without, but at least these companies make tons of money.) But noooo, the nigger it has to be. Probably because the average IQ of an Democrat matches the one of niggers.
    I don't know about all that. There would still be a tech industry. But two things are for sure. If niggers were to vanish, the crime rate worldwide would drop by at least 50%. Asians have contributed more to the human race in the last half century than niggers will from now until then end of time.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.