Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggaler on the roof

A dumb fucking Virginia ape got busted after falling through a gym ceiling. The boss eyed sneaky coon was hiding up in the rafters spying on the ho's changing room when the ceiling gave way. The freefalling coon then fell 10 feet to the floor. The female gym goers held the pesky spook until the po arrived..... niggers...They never give up do they ?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/31/allege...h-gym-ceiling/

Brian Anthony Joe was spying on the ladies at Onelife Fitness in Stafford around 1:15 p.m. Saturday when he came crashing down through the ceiling,
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Sambo, Sandy , Tar Remover, N/A, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least we can get a good laugh at the niggers.

4. Likes Groid_Rage, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Top nigger activities. Spying on da wyte wimminz........ Because who wants to look at a fat, greasy nigger bitch....

HA! Niggertivities!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When he was done, you can bet he was planning on waiting until the joint was vacant then taking anything of value not bolted down.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger was waiting to rape and murder any prey it could find. Would've been better if it fell head first and broke it's neck and got paralyzed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Niggaler on the Roof": the epic cRap-usical about several Somalicoon immigrant famblies ultimately driven out of a Minneapolis neighborhood by native niggers. The main characters are a fambly led by a small time pimp, which has stayed with the fambly only because its 7 daughters are its hos.

"Muh Dikkin'": why do niggers muh dikk so much? They've done it as long as they can remember, and nobody knows why, but it's in their nature to do it as often as they can anyway. Muh dikkin'...muh dikkin'! Muh dikkin'!

"Drug Dealer": Drug dealer, drug dealer, gibs me some smack, I gots no dough, can I habs some crack?

"If I Wuz a Big Pimp"

"To Bitches"

"Id Beez a Miracle an Sheet"

"Sunrise, Sunrise": about when it's time for niggers to sleep after another night of TNB.

"Sheeit Bitch, You Muh Poosie Meez?"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget the iconic song... " If I was a white man....yibby dubby dibbby yubby dubby dibby dubby doo, I could walk down any fucking street, not feeling like I'm lost from the zoo "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always committing some sort of crime.And it always ends the same for the nigg,prison or death.They are too stupid to ever learn.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goddam niggers! Imagine if they put half the effort into being productive as they do into committing crimes and going to amazing lengths to spy on "nekkid wimminz"?
    He was then held by women in the locker room till cops got there, authorities said
    If only they had beaten the black off of this cowardly, perverted, disgusting peeper coon.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Goddam niggers! Imagine if they put half the effort into being productive as they do into committing crimes and going to amazing lengths to spy on "nekkid wimminz"?

If only they had beaten the black off of this cowardly, perverted, disgusting peeper coon.
    Exactly, who the fuck wakes up and decides this is what they’re going to do today? This would never even cross my mind.
    You’re new avatar medusa nigger damn near turned me to stone btw.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Peeping Tom nigger falls through the roof of the women's locker room

Alleged ‘Peeping Tom’ busted after falling through ceiling of Virginia gym

A 41-year-old Peeping Tom was busted after falling through the ceiling of a locker room at a Virginia gym, landing on a lady — and then being cornered by some women until cops arrived.

Brian Anthony Joe was spying on the ladies at Onelife Fitness in Stafford around 1:15 p.m. Saturday when he came crashing down through the ceiling, the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office wrote on Facebook.

“The suspect fell on a woman below,” the sheriff’s office said. “The female was checked for injuries by rescue personnel at the scene, but she was not transported” to the hospital.
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/31/allege...h-gym-ceiling/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha!