Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rod Stewart punches unruly security nigger that touched his family

Rod Stewart reaches plea deal for battery after the rock star 'punched a security guard in the ribs and made a Nazi salute while partying on New Year's Eve' at a luxury hotel in Florida

Footage of the incident, obtained and published exclusively by DailyMail.com several weeks after the fight, revealed that Sir Rod performed what appeared to be a mock Nazi salute before thumping Dixon.
    Rod Stewart punched Dixon in his 'left rib cage area' with a closed fist, a police report said.

The police report said Sean Stewart told investigators he became agitated when they were not able to attend the event 'due to Dixon´s interaction with him and his family.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tercation.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A 76-year-old man punches nigger. Nigger whines and wonders why everyone hates niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That did not look like a very hard punch.Nigg looking for payday,as they all are.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Rod Stewart reaches plea deal for battery after the rock star 'punched a security guard in the ribs and made a Nazi salute while partying on New Year's Eve' at a luxury hotel in Florida

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tercation.html
    DON'T fuck with a Scot. We punch back. Allthough I would have given that nigger a way HARDER punch than Rod!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't write off geezers. My dad's friend and coworker of some forty years was in his mid 70's and undergoing cancer treatments at the VA in Memphrica. He was the victim of an attempted mugging in the restroom of the hospital. A nigger had walked into the place with no business there except to find an old vet to rob. Easy target, right? It knocked him to the floor and tried to take his wallet. Big mistake. This twenty something nigger thug had no idea that dad's buddy had spent several years in his youth as an amateur boxer while also serving in the Army Infantry. He beat that nigger like a redheaded stepchild. The cops were high-fiving him after they picked its bloody knocked out ass off the floor. Him and his black eye were the talk of the coffee shop after that one.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Don't write off geezers. My dad's friend and coworker of some forty years was in his mid 70's and undergoing cancer treatments at the VA in Memphrica. He was the victim of an attempted mugging in the restroom of the hospital. A nigger had walked into the place with no business there except to find an old vet to rob. Easy target, right? It knocked him to the floor and tried to take his wallet. Big mistake. This twenty something nigger thug had no idea that dad's buddy had spent several years in his youth as an amateur boxer while also serving in the Army Infantry. He beat that nigger like a redheaded stepchild. The cops were high-fiving him after they picked its bloody knocked out ass off the floor. Him and his black eye were the talk of the coffee shop after that one.

Good for him!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing as how niggers always pick targets they're sure can't fight back - women, the elderly, the disabled, kids - it's so nice when one of them gets a surprise.

Remember that old guy on a bus who beat the black off that uppity, predatory nigger? It was beautiful to watch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of reminds me of Epic Beard Man, remember him? His name is Thomas Bruso, I heard that he is an ex Marine. He might be an older guy, but he sure as hell doesn't take any crap off any niggers.

AC Transit Bus fight
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Seeing as how niggers always pick targets they're sure can't fight back - women, the elderly, the disabled, kids - it's so nice when one of them gets a surprise.

Remember that old guy on a bus who beat the black off that uppity, predatory nigger? It was beautiful to watch.
    EPIC Beard Man!! The only video that was better than that was the one where a new yawk nig got it's @$$ kicked by an Arizona truck driver. Nigger looked like it was doing Yoga an' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit after it got a mega @$$ whooping!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    EPIC Beard Man!! The only video that was better than that was the one where a new yawk nig got it's @$$ kicked by an Arizona truck driver. Nigger looked like it was doing Yoga an' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit after it got a mega @$$ whooping!!

Yes! I found it. Beard man gets up and sits elsewhere to get away from the jabbering coon, but I guess the nigger thought he had a victim who couldn't fight back so followed him and put his paws on him. Old guy may have been 76 - just like Rod - but you could see he was strong as a freakin' bull.

Some good comments:
    "Bring da... bring da Amber lamps!"
    That's what happens when you can't bring your 7 buddies and catch some old lady or kid by surprise.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! I found it. Beard man gets up and sits elsewhere to get away from the jabbering coon, but I guess the nigger thought he had a victim who couldn't fight back so followed him and put his paws on him. Old guy may have been 76 - just like Rod - but you could see he was strong as a freakin' bull.

Some good comments:

Yep!! Check out the one with the Arizona Truck Driver and the new yawk nigger. It was even BETTER than Epic Beard Man.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! Check out the one with the Arizona Truck Driver and the new yawk nigger. It was even BETTER than Epic Beard Man.
    I remember that video! I even did a little editing on it. That's the one where the big-mouthed nog kept ooking, "Suck my dick" and ended up on the ground doing an impresson of a seal barking for a fish? Yes, that was truly hilarious.

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that video! I even did a little editing on it. That's the one where the big-mouthed nog kept ooking, "Suck my dick" and ended up on the ground doing an impresson of a seal barking for a fish? Yes, that was truly hilarious.
    YES it was!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found my edit. Stupid nog.

https://streamable.com/an4h12

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work, Sir Rod! NEVER take shit from uppity niggers!

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA!!!!!! I love the bird noises and the wobbly nigger seal!

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rastus Nigger has that nigger as his avatar!!

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Would have paid good money to see that one. Too bad all the niggers didn’t have they sail foams out to record it. Let’s be honest though, if there would have been more niggers around, they would have ganged up on the older gentleman and likely beat him to death 10 on 1.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the end those niggers still robbed that old man. We need more humans like that. But it is going the opposite way. Niggers are getting bolder by the day and liberal cucks are getting more feeble by the minute.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.