Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Excalibur Niggers

Last September Mrs. Tar Remover and I went on vacation down to the lower 48. Washington, Arizona and Las Vegas. First we visited the in laws, then we visited my Mom in Surprise, AZ, then we went and stayed at the Excalibur in Vegas for a few days. I went to Studio 21 and got my new ink and was very happy about it. PROBLEM:

Excalibur was a festering wall to wall to ceiling NIGGERFEST. There were every conceivable species of nigger to be seen, doing every stupid disgusting thing that niggers do. Everything that you can possibly hate about niggers could be viewed here, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There were fat greasy huffing sheboons. There were the suave, jerrycurled Eddie Murphy Apes, the Afrosheen greased nigger heads, the twerking 50 pounds of chocolate cottage cheese nigger ass hanging out Jigga-bitches, there were even a couple Mandril faced trannys. There were young, fit bucks driving around on those sowapotamus grocery store skateboard carts, talking on their sail foams and you had to jump out of the way or get run over. I wanted OUT OF THERE!!!! But we had already booked a room for 3 nights. So we only came back to our room at night and spent the days somewhere else- as in anywhere else there weren't stupid, disgusting niggers.
    The UPSIDE: Mrs. Tar Remover bought me a Trump 2020 mask and I wore that motherfucker EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY in Excalibur. You would shudder at the evil looks I got from Talking Apes! Getting on the elevator, a young, skinny sheboon got off the elevator and looked right at me. You should have seen the look on her face- like she stepped off the elevator and came face to face with the Grand Wizard of the KKK. It was to die for. I spent the next 3 days high as a kite on that one encounter. Made it all worth while.
    All the humans that were there saluted me, thumbs-upped me, told me how much they liked my mask..... But I could see that it was driving niggers insane. Made me quite happy. I even wore that mask all over Oregon AND Washington. Never got anything but praise for it. Or having the unmitigated BALLS to wear it.
    SO! Be advised- If you are going to Vegas, stay the FUCK out of Excalibur. It's nothing but a big, festering nigger shit hole. I'll NEVER go there again. I fuckin' hate the FUCK out of goddamn niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excalibur and Circus Circus are nigger magnets. If you want to avoid the Groid as much as possible you have to stay at the higher end hotels.

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post