Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Conversation With a Sheboon On Breitbart

I caused this sheboon nigger bitch to completely lose her shit. She was so pissed she started missing keys, then finally deleted all her posts and won't respond to me when I harass her for showing up and being a nigger. It's name is Vianka. I call her Viskanka. I figured I would find and post for your enjoyment! Here ya go:

This comment was deleted.

Tar Remover XVIII Guest • 2 months ago

That's not a nice thing to say about your dad....

Share ›

I could care less about you knuckle dragging apes. And no, that wouldn't be possible since I don't frequent bath houses and gay night clubs. Maybe you should keep a stronger leash on your down-low husband. But then again, if you were doing YOUR job right in the first place, it likely wouldn't be an issue. there's a reason why your black men would rather have white or Asian women- You ugly, self-absorbed sheboons are impossible to live with. Even White men don't want you.So go find another tree to swing in. Aunt Jemima.

Share ›
    Amazement Tar Remover XVIII • 2 months ago

LOL Kicked her in the balls

Share ›
    Tar Remover XVIII Amazement • 2 months ago

LOL! I DID, didn't I......

Share ›
    Pork Chop Filter Productions Tar Remover XVIII • 2 months ago

That's funny!

Share ›
    Tar Remover XVIII Pork Chop Filter Productions • 2 months ago

Thank You!

Share ›

Tar Remover XVIII Guest • 2 months ago • edited

Wow, projecting again I see! You sure know a lot about this sort of deviancy (not surprised)! In fact, waaaay to much NOT to be involved in it. No, I don't have any interest in your personal fantasies.
    Yes, they ARE interested, they just won't tell YOUR ugly, biscuitfartingbaboon@$$, and you KNOW it's true. You just prefer denial. While you are sitting there, knuckling over your keyboard like the biscuitlipped, greasy, mealy-mouthedprimate you are and attempting to decipher simple sentences that sound like witchcraft to you, your husband is socking the BBC to some fat White or Asian coal burner, or some skinny white dude. Why? Because you are ugly. You look like agorilla. You constantly screech like agorilla, you smell like sour fried chicken grease and Afrosheen. Hubby is not attracted to you. And WHO can blame him?
    And the last paragraph was pointless, since you will never know for sure anything about my anatomy since I don't sleep with filthy, feral beasts. I'm not interested in them, and neither is your husband.
    Now, go drag your knuckles back to your cage and
    stick with jumping up and down on luggage and tossing poo at people, Skankwanda

Share ›

OOOHHH!!!! TRIGGERED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! The point wasn't that you are
    ugly, even though you are. The point was you are a sub/human/primate
    who's opinion is irrelevant.
    Ok, I will- You yard/apes. Both sexes/of/you/primates reek with that type of behavior as a way of life. You destroy your own children with drugs, abortion, and abuse, and frankly,
    I'm fine with it. Keep up the good work.
    Looks like your husband
    finally came back from the bath house with the boys. Helping you out a
    little here, is he? Can't hack on your own can you, Viskanka. That's ok,
    have another slice of water/melon, some MD 20/20 and a blunt and relax.
    As
    I stated before, of COURSE your down-low husband is going to tell you
    that. He understands the sensitivity of the tiny, territorial female/ape/brain in your head. He understands that he HAS to tell you that or
    he'll have to endure a screeching/ape with thighs as big as Arnold Schwarzenegger's chest raging through your section-ape housing and likely get bludgeoned by his ugly, feralsheboon slob of a wife.

Share ›
    Lee Guest • 2 months ago

Weakest comeback i have ever seen

Share ›
    Tar Remover XVIII Lee • 2 months ago

I've figured her out Her husband ran off with a white girl! I KNEW I would figure this 'boon out sooner or later..... O well, she asked for it! She's the one who brought race into this. (she deleted her first post)

Share ›
    Tar Remover XVIII Lee • 2 months ago

AHHH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I outed her! Her husband ran off with a white girl! HAHAHAHA!!!!! I don't blame him.....

Share ›
    Tar Remover XVIII Lee • 2 months ago • edited

It sure was..... The only thing the little knuckledragger could come up with was about gay stuff and eating c**** pies. What a no-talent loser hack.
    In FACT- I have her so tormented and triggered that she can't even hit the keys correcly. You can tell you triggered some idiot when they keep missing keyboard keys.

Share ›

No, but I'm sure your gay husband did.

Share ›

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very comical! Good reading!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! And I enjoyed engaging! I fuckin' HATE goddamn niggers, ESPECIALLY smug, biscuit lipped sheboons.....

And what's even funnier, I actually got away with this on Breitbart......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    LOL! And I enjoyed engaging! I fuckin' HATE goddamn niggers, ESPECIALLY smug, biscuit lipped sheboons.....

And what's even funnier, I actually got away with this on Breitbart......
    I think I'll go onto Breitbart to nigger bash!!

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I deleted one reply and everything after. It was a semi-positive reference to an infamous historical figure, which we don't want lest we be lumped in with the wrong crowd.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.