Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

US Army lowers its grooming standards to accommodate she boons

Army updates grooming standards to foster inclusion and diversity

The Army is letting its hair down a little, so to speak, announcing several changes to grooming requirements Tuesday in an effort to foster inclusion and diversity in the ranks.

The updated regulations will take effect at the end of February. The new guidelines will allow women to wear a short ponytail if their hair does not have the texture or length for a bun. The Army is also removing the minimum hair length for female soldiers, and will permit two hairstyles to be worn at once — "locks" (twisted braids) and a bun, for instance.
    The grooming regulations were last updated significantly in 2017, when the Army removed the ban on female locks. The last update affected Black women with afro-textured hair, in particular, and the new updates expand on the 2017 change.

The new guidelines have come about as the result of a July 2020 directive by then-Defense Secretary Mark Esper to investigate whether some of the Army's grooming regulations were offensive.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/army-gr...ion-diversity/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is fine, as long as all the special sheboon niggers are sent to the front first to ' empower ' the ranks ! All those hopeless Christian white men should be last to go in, as they are deemed so useless.

Don't really see a rush to join...

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...to-this-study/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crabs with flab. Ten Hut

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today’s reason I’m thankful that I’m retired. I hated having sows in my unit.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Today’s reason I’m thankful that I’m retired. I hated having sows in my unit.
    Were the ratchets and buffarillas held to the same standards as human troops ? I recall there was an infantry regiment, that was getting deployed overseas, but were suddenly under strength, due to most of the females attached to the unit suddenly turning up pregnant. I'll bet most were sows. Command moved to boot these useless burdens, and forbid female replacements, but they were overruled by Gen. Ray Odierno. If female police officers are any indication, females in combat units are a complete waste of space, time and money.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Were the ratchets and buffarillas held to the same standards as human troops ? I recall there was an infantry regiment, that was getting deployed overseas, but were suddenly under strength, due to most of the females attached to the unit suddenly turning up pregnant. I'll bet most were sows. Command moved to boot these useless burdens, and forbid female replacements, but they were overruled by Gen. Ray Odierno. If female police officers are any indication, females in combat units are a complete waste of space, time and money.
    Of course those things weren’t held to the same standards. They’d scream racism if you even looked at them. It was utterly disgusting how the command would let them do whatever.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post