Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake Cops Ryshawnna and Jymeika livestream phony illegal traffic stop

Florida women arrested for impersonating officers after livestreaming phony traffic stop, police say

Ahhhhhhhh beez da popo an sheeeit!
    Two Florida women were arrested Sunday after pretending to be police officers and livestreaming a phony traffic stop, investigators said.

Sarasota police were called around 1 a.m. from a witness who thought was an officer in distress, WFLA reported.
    But there was no officer in distress. Instead, responding officers searched the area and found Jymieka McDowell, 28, and Ryshawnna Poole, 39, attempting to pull over another vehicle. Their car had flashing lights and a siren.

McDowell, the driver, and Poole, the passenger, had earlier livestreamed the fake traffic stop, using expletive-laden language and threatening the occupants, investigators said.

McDowell and Poole can be heard saying, “put your (expletive) hands up, driver,” “I need everyone to exit the (expletive) car,” “Black lives don’t (expletive) matter,” and “anybody move and I will shoot.”
    https://www.boston25news.com/news/tr...GJRWR4DLLFTX4/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A creative way to supplement your income instead of relying solely on welfare!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, if the sows ooked “Black lives don’t (expletive) matter...”, I'm wondering if this was a No Humans Involved situation.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jymieka and Ryshawnna
    "Two women"? Well, I guess they can't say, "Two filthy, sub-simian shrieking, ooking sows."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday Mrs. S and I saw a genuine police vehicle with shadow-lettered markings. I reminded her that she should never just pull over for a "cop car" without obvious markings, no matter how real the lights look. Always call 911 (that way it's recorded), explain you're pulling over but don't want to be alone, and go to a gas station or other place where there are people. She still doesn't seem to take it seriously that women driving alone do get raped and worse.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jymeika's head looks like a used up toilet brush, with Ryshawnna's river-rock only half covered by her white girl wig.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Florida women arrested for impersonating officers after livestreaming phony traffic stop, police say

Ahhhhhhhh beez da popo an sheeeit!

https://www.boston25news.com/news/tr...GJRWR4DLLFTX4/
    Niggers equal epic failure!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post