Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dad shoots his coalburning skank daughter's pet nigger buck dead for sneaking into his house

Father, 49, is charged with murder after shooting dead his 20-year-old daughter's boyfriend, 21, when he found him hiding in her bedroom after she sneaked him in: Victim's mother says it was down to race

A father has been charged with second degree murder, nearly two years after shooting dead his daughter’s boyfriend when he found him hiding in her bedroom after curfew - as the victim's mother claims the fatal incident was racially motivated.

Charles Frederick Heller, 49, is accused of fatally shooting 21-year-old Dustyn Hunt inside his Everett, Washington, home in February 2019, after becoming angry that his daughter Lauryn Heller, then 20, had tried to sneak Hunt into her room for the night.

He reportedly armed himself before knocking on his daughter’s bedroom door to confront the couple. A struggle ensued between Mr. Heller and Hunt, and the father pulled the trigger of his semi-automatic handgun, striking Hunt once in the chest.

Charles Heller claims he fired the gun in self-defense, believing Hunt was going to choke him, police said. Lauryn Heller, however, argued that Hunt didn’t attack him in any way.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...boyfriend.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Unfortunately, a loving father of an ungrateful, degenerate coalburner has to go to prison because of his worthless nigger-skillet of a daughter. Hope you are happy, filthy skank. Another fine example of when you burn the coal, not just YOU pay the toll, but your whole family pays it as well. Disgusting.

3. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dad shoulda just thrown his mudsharkin daughter out ,along with her pet nigg. And I’m not against what he did by making nigger good.I just feel that a mud shark and nigg aint worth goin to the state pen for 10-20yrs.Throwin the skank and her boi out woulda been better for him.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Cat fur allergic liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have said it before, and I have also informed my daughter, if I EVER find out she is dating a nigger, she might as well just never come home again. She would be out of the will and I, and her mother will never speak to her, or about her again. She understands completely.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

"Dad shoulda just thrown his mudsharkin daughter out..."

Abso-fucking-lutely! Problem solved!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, eliminating one muh dik nigger isn't going to save his daughter. While Dad is in prison, daughter will go and get another nigger to replace this one just to give her dad the finger. She's just a whore anyway. She'll end up dead or mutiliated and everyone loses.

If my father had found a nigger lurking in my bedroom he would have done the same thing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I owned a house by the time I was 20. My girlfriend would co e to my house where I knocked the bottom out of her. At 20 years old, you dont go sneaking into motherfucker’s hpuses to fuck their daughters. I would’ve killed it too. This is such bullshit. It wasn’t the coalburners house and this nigger was trespassing.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is highly probable the dad will eventually escape charges as trespassing, self defense, fear for life, fear for daughters life etc; etc; makes for a good defense.

However, if the poor fuck can't post bond or is denied bond, there goes his job along with tens of thousands of dollars in legal expense.

Shoulda kicked his stovepipe loving daughter to the curb the minute he knew a nigger was afoot.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The daughter threw him under the bus. You know damn well that nigger was attacking him.
    Too bad Dad didn't score a twofer.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A struggle ensued
    Which only means the nigger attacked first. If it had been in Texas, castle law would have set him free once the police cleaned up the nigger's carcass. But I really worry for the guy in a libtard state like Washington.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can anyone take that ugly muppet seriously?
    How can any woman take that ugly mutt home?
    How can any woman make that thing her pet lover?

If you have children, don't give up on them. Don't throw them out; don't disown them. What you are doing is you decided to lose. You are giving away your child to the red army. What if you keep them? You then still have chance to make them right and righteous. The child comes from you, your DNA.