Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I smell niggers: 15-yo stabbed to death at Walmart by a teen age 13, accomplices 12, 13 and 14

Edit: I originally put this in General Discussion in case they turned out to be humans, but guess what, it was niggers!

A 15-year-old girl was stabbed to death in a Walmart store and a 13-year-old girl is now accused of her murder, reports say.

Three other girls, ages 12, 13, and 14, also have been arrested in connection with the teen’s death, KATC Channel 3 reports. Calcasieu Sheriff Tony Mancuso says the girls stole knives while in the store to stab the victim, KATC reports.

A news release from the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office says the 15-year-old was stabbed during a fight with the other girls. The victim was taken to a hospital but she died of her wounds.

One of the 13-year-old girls has been charged with second-degree murder, while the other three are charged with principal to second-degree murder, the news release says.

In a news conference Sunday, Mancuso said the incident had been recorded on social media.
    https://www.al.com/news/2021/01/teen...ges-12-14.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murdering "youths", and Louisiana ? That has African jungle bat written all over it.

4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dead one probably slept with the murderers buck and got pregnant.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The dead one probably slept with the murderers buck and got pregnant.
    That's a double win to me! "As king, you must learn to find the good in every situation."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The longer this goes on the more I want to assume the "teens" were niggers and the dead one human. We will know as soon as a gogibsme page pops up. One thing for certain is we know it wasn't a bunch of white girls killing a nigger or we would already have "leaked" names and photos.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy 4 Teenape Hoes Stab Sow to Death at Nigmart While they Livestreamed It on Facebook

Four young girls were arrested over the weekend after the fatal stabbing of a 15-year-old girl at a Louisiana Walmart was live-streamed on social media.

The four girls, aged between 12 and 14, were arrested on Saturday after the victim was fatally stabbed at a Walmart in Lake Charles, Louisiana, according to a Facebook post by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office on Sunday.
    https://news.yahoo.com/four-teenager...190312151.html
    “This the third homicide in six months that involved juveniles that ranged from 11 to 16 years old,” Mancuso said, according to WWL-TV.

“They come from all backgrounds, all races. I feel like we have a problem in our community that we’re going to have to face and address.”
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/four-y...siana-walmart/
    Sorry Sheriffs, this was 100% a nigger crime.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's a double win to me! "As king, you must learn to find the good in every situation."
    Edward I, "Longshanks" Braveheart.

My favorite funny part was when he threw his son's friend from the tower, through a window.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They went all out to lighten up the skin tone, and blur out the smash-noses and wool hair, but the audio tells the tale : Niggers did it.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/four-y...siana-walmart/

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “They come from all backgrounds, all races. I feel like we have a problem in our community that we’re going to have to face and address.”

There’s a problem alright and it damn sure will not get addressed. Everyone knows what it is but for some fucking reason, refuses to acknowledge it.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"Niggers did it."

A statement that is never a surprise!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't even have the sound on but knew from the first appearance of Brillo hair, and "bitch" and "girl," that they're niggers.

The story can now disappear completely from the Lame Stream Media.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	13905

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any case of kids stabbing each other to death has a 99.999999 % of it being niggers. Never heard of white children stabbing each other. Not saying it hasn’t happened. Just rare,

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    They're just like us. Only difference is color of their skin, right liberal retard dipshits? White people always gang stab other whites to death in a walmart and live stream it on faceSpook.

the instant you hear of any violent act was livestreamed, you know it was 100% niggers that did it.
    niggers go crazy and chimp out and in their ape brain they never thought about the fact they could incriminate themselves
    so fucking stupid
    I'm just glad it was a nigger that got stabbed. Hopefully lock up all these future felon factories and prevent them from breeding and hopefully they get all stabby with each other in jail. Although it would save a lot of tax money to have them ride the lightning.
    But I know only the actual fatal stabber will probably just get a slap on the paw for being underage even though it is a dangerous feral crazy bitch-beast, and they should all be locked up for 50 years IMO
    Hopefully the hoe will then go on to delete more sows.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The longer this goes on the more I want to assume the "teens" were niggers and the dead one human. We will know as soon as a gogibsme page pops up. One thing for certain is we know it wasn't a bunch of white girls killing a nigger or we would already have "leaked" names and photos.
    Tru Dat!!