Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Join the elite 75th Army Airborne Rangers and be a cuck!

Cuck all you can cuck. LOL
    Regular life as a member of the Ranger Regiment is unique. At any moment, you will be expected to be ready to go on a mission, or “on the range”.
    I know if I could go back in time to 19 years old I sure would wanna sign up for that!

https://www.goarmy.com/ranger/life-i...my-ranger.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is fucked up because some of these guys actually do come home to this.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to add here that I've had the pleasure of working in the civilian sector with a retired 75th Ranger who saw his first deployment in 1992 (I think or 91) in Operation Desert Shield which later blew up into Operation Desert Storm. Really nice guy. The 75th are no joke, some of the toughest and bravest warriors on the planet. Why does the Army have to put up crap like this on the internets? So disrespectful to the awesome Ranger Unit. >(

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This is fucked up because some of these guys actually do come home to this.
    That would be absolutely disgusting if even the local garbageman came home to that.
    Some soldier who puts his life on the line for his country? Well, that burner should be sentenced by a court to be hung up by her tits.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That would be absolutely disgusting if even the local garbageman came home to that.
    Some soldier who puts his life on the line for his country? Well, that burner should be sentenced by a court to be hung up by her tits.
    I couldn’t agree more. I'm not sure I would be able to control my actions if I came back from a deployment to my wife and a nigger baby. I have never served. I do want to make that clear.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

WHITEY !! YOU FOUND IT!!! SUHHWEEEET!!

This is the SAME picture that I tried to post several weeks back:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...highlight=army

I thought that it posted but when I looked back after posting, only the text showed up. I Thought the pic was lost forever and couldn't find it in my history files or pic files.

Friggin' Awesome!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    WHITEY !! YOU FOUND IT!!! SUHHWEEEET!!

This is the SAME picture that I tried to post several weeks back:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...highlight=army

I thought that it posted but when I looked back after posting, only the text showed up. I Thought the pic was lost forever and couldn't find it in my history files or pic files.

Friggin' Awesome!
    Thanks, bro
    There's an easy way to screenshot things using windows.
    Simultaneously hold down the Windows Key and SHIFT. Then, press the S key. A dialog box will pop up and prompt you to 'snip'. Select the first 'Rectangular Snip' button and use your mouse to capture the area you want screenshotted. Then name and save the snipped image to whatever folder you want to save it in. Now, no viewable page on the internet is ever unable to be saved by you. Happy hunting

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    Cool. Like my wife used to say when we were dating: "Thanks for the tip!"
    Of course she was just being sarcastic when she said it because it never was just the tip - but I mean it for reals.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This craze to include niggers in everything has gone to such insane lengths it doesn't make sense on any level.

So they want people to believe that he came home to a mudshark whore who has been bedding down with a nigger and he's fine with that, OR they adopted the little nigglet - as though any real man would ever consent to raise the jizz leavings of some foul nigger buck. OR, he's such a beta cuck he hasn't got the wherewithal to make a baby himself, so needed to find a nigger to get the job done. Wow. What an insult. But of course he's YT and all YT het men are scum who must be degraded at every turn, so they're saying he deserves no better.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one thing I have yet to see, except in la la land, is a nigger navy seal. You would think the libs could find one nigger that could swim?

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any YT couple who adopts a niglet ought to have stupid tattooed across their foreheads.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    The one thing I have yet to see, except in la la land, is a nigger navy seal. You would think the libs could find one nigger that could swim?
    The Navy's niggerlover community would have us to believe the toughest Navy SEAL ever was a nigger.

THE TOUGHEST MAN ALIVE
    AN INTERVIEW WITH RETIRED NAVY SEAL DAVID GOGGINS

David Goggins' military background reads like a case of bad “stolen valor” — the retired Navy SEAL chief is believed to be the only member of the armed forces to complete the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/s) course (including going through Hell Week three times), U.S. Army Ranger School (where he graduated as honor man), and Air Force tactical air controller training.
    https://allhands.navy.mil/Stories/Di...graduated%20as