Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazed nigger stabs mammy to deff, burns down house but it's the fault of his doctors.

Family members of an Ontario man diagnosed with schizophrenia say his doctors didn't do "their due diligence" when they failed to admit him to a hospital after he called a crisis line the day before stabbing his mother and setting her house on fire with her inside.
    Jamaicoon, mostly likely.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...rist-1.5883964
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read the article and what really concerned me was the footnote!

For more stories about the experiences of Black Canadians — from anti-Black racism to success stories within the Black community — check out Being Black in Canada, a CBC project Black Canadians can be proud of.

WTF... I wonder how many tax dollars were snagged out of good Canadian citizen's pockets for this bullshit or if it was funded solely by the media?

I never knew niggers were so successful in Canada. Fuck... I never thought niggers would migrate to Canada because of the climate to be successful!

What is a successful nigger? Living past age 30? Having a white woman? Own a chicken joint or BBQ?

I wonder what the correlation is as to why niggers are sometimes referred to as "Canadians" as a code word?

Lotta questions here!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most negroes fall below the 70 IQ line, which qualifies them as mentally retarded here in the US. In Africa, they'd be considered intellectuals. Once the nigger gets violent, they trot out the "He krazy/She krazy" narrative, and the "White doctors/social services caseworkers/police officers shoulda knowed" blame game. It's never the fault of the wild murdering negro, "He cray cray, he cain't hep hisself".

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I read the article and what really concerned me was the footnote!

For more stories about the experiences of Black Canadians — from anti-Black racism to success stories within the Black community — check out Being Black in Canada, a CBC project Black Canadians can be proud of.

WTF... I wonder how many tax dollars were snagged out of good Canadian citizen's pockets for this bullshit or if it was funded solely by the media?

I never knew niggers were so successful in Canada. Fuck... I never thought niggers would migrate to Canada because of the climate to be successful!

What is a successful nigger? Living past age 30? Having a white woman? Own a chicken joint or BBQ?

I wonder what the correlation is as to why niggers are sometimes referred to as "Canadians" as a code word?

Lotta questions here!
    Enough dollars are stolen from my pockets to fund Jamaicoon gangs, Haitian savages and single-digit IQ Somalians. This country used to be nearly nigger-free, except for the descendants of slaves who came slithering and knuckling over the border when old-timey Libtards helped them escape.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Canadians have turned into the world's biggest nigger pandering cucks.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The Canadians have turned into the world's biggest nigger pandering cucks.

Hardly the world's biggest. There are quite a few other countries kissing more nigger ass.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Without a doubt!!