Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did this burner drive around with a dead dinge in her trunk for 10 days?

This rough-looking, tatted-up burner picks up this ugly old silverback and goes to a party with him. In a stunning departure from tradition, the old coon ends up daid in her trunk. She must have a cast-iron stomach to live with the smell of the rotting pavement ape.

Witnesses said they saw John Swanigan at Smith's Grocery Store in Gifford and was picked up by Sanchez in an older silver BMW, according to the Indian River County Sheriff's Office. They were also seen Saturday, Jan. 9 at a house party and left together.
    The nigger's loving fambly only reported him missing after a week had gone by. BLM!

https://mycbs4.com/news/local/woman-...or-over-a-week
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Andrea Sanchez, of Sebastian, is facing charges of abusing a dead human body."

Sheeeeeiiiitttt... if I were Dirty Sanchez, I'd claim Sambo was abusing my nostrils!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually, I can read a story like this and come up with what really happened and why.

I'm just stumped with this one. It's got everything but answers:

Old greasy, sleazy nog
    Young, gangbanger looking bull daggah
    No motive
    Claimed attempted muh dikkery
    No attempt to dispose of dayed nigger
    Mobile dayed nigger storage
    Flies
    Fambly don't care

OK, those last two are normal for the average nigger but it's the number of flies...

Even after an autopsy, investigators do not know how Swanigan died. “He was not shot or stabbed, no strangulation that they can see,” Flowers said. For now, Sanchez is only charged with improperly disposing a body.
    Well, she'll beat that rap. She didn't dispose of the nigger. It was still in her trunk - that's just mobile DNS.

Edit. I have a theory now. She wanted it for protection, having seen this commercial as a child. She stuck it in her trunk and forgot about it once she sobered up, having been partying all night before. It was too late by that time, the monkey had expired. This is why you teach your kids not to do drugs.

Last edited by tweakstick; 01-26-2021 at 01:20 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What’s wrong with the bitch?There are a lot of places in FL to dispose of a dead nigger.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine the stench?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a pair of bucks to me.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That doesn't look like a woman LOL. But niggers will muh dik anything. Even scary gangbangers with face tattoos that look like men.

But, how did the nigger end up in the trunk? I once read that a lot of the major psycho serial killers had really bad senses of smell, and would often ignore horrible scents that would make normal people gag. So I understand her not gagging on the dead nigger aroma,. But, how did the nigger end up in the trunk? LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What’s wrong with the bitch?There are a lot of places in FL to dispose of a dead nigger.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead_nog_storage.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	13921
    Much better than a Beemer's trunk!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That doesn't look like a woman LOL. But niggers will muh dik anything. Even scary gangbangers with face tattoos that look like men.

But, how did the nigger end up in the trunk? I once read that a lot of the major psycho serial killers had really bad senses of smell, and would often ignore horrible scents that would make normal people gag. So I understand her not gagging on the dead nigger aroma,. But, how did the nigger end up in the trunk? LOL
    Yeah, like t he nig serial killer Kendall "Stinky" Francois and his retarded fambly I just posted about.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

18. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of interesting theories here on how a dead nigger might end up in one's trunk. Was he good before she put him in the trunk? Overdosed on Fentanyl? She threw him in there when he attempted to muh dik her and he couldn't breeve? She did so many drugs she forgot the rotting carcass was in the trunk? She knew it was there, but just said, "Screw it", because it was too much trouble to get rid of it? It was such a mess by the time she remembered it was there she decided to just let it mummify?

we always know the story when a dead burner is in or on some buck's property, but this? It's truly a mystery.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-28-2021 at 06:59 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe she has some pet alligators, and they like an extra-funky, other than fresh, dead nigger.
    A week in a trunk in Florida, must have been 10,000 blow flies around that car.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Maybe she has some pet alligators, and they like an extra-funky, other than fresh, dead nigger.
    A week in a trunk in Florida, must have been 10,000 blow flies around that car.

One time my husband and I bought a bunch of meat in Vermont. We got home and put it away and this was in winter. The next time we got in the car we noticed a bad smell, but couldn't figure it out. Finally we tore the trunk apart and found that some meat juices had dripped down into the spare tire compartment. The smell, just from that, was so horrific we were gagging and had to put on masks as we scrubbed it out.

Imagine the noxious fumes from a full-grown buck rotting in your trunk? It boggles the mind.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Usually, I can read a story like this and come up with what really happened and why.

I'm just stumped with this one. It's got everything but answers:

Old greasy, sleazy nog
    Young, gangbanger looking bull daggah
    No motive
    Claimed attempted muh dikkery
    No attempt to dispose of dayed nigger
    Mobile dayed nigger storage
    Flies
    Fambly don't care

OK, those last two are normal for the average nigger but it's the number of flies...

Well, she'll beat that rap. She didn't dispose of the nigger. It was still in her trunk - that's just mobile DNS.

Edit. I have a theory now. She wanted it for protection, having seen this commercial as a child. She stuck it in her trunk and forgot about it once she sobered up, having been partying all night before. It was too late by that time, the monkey had expired. This is why you teach your kids not to do drugs.

I am dying of laughter.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Finally we tore the trunk apart and found that some meat juices had dripped down into the spare tire compartment. Imagine the noxious fumes from a full-grown buck rotting in your trunk? It boggles the mind.
    That car had to be declared a total loss, but probably got auctioned off, power washed, and is out there for sale.
    I once missed a half a flat of squid in the main deck box of my wicked tuna boat, while cleaning up after a trip offshore. Two summer days later, I knew something was wrong when I got within 20 feet of the boat. My eyes were watering, as I searched, until I picked up the hatch, and was bowled over. The horror those detectives endured must have been ten times worse.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That car had to be declared a total loss, but probably got auctioned off, power washed, and is out there for sale.
    I once missed a half a flat of squid in the main deck box of my wicked tuna boat, while cleaning up after a trip offshore. Two summer days later, I knew something was wrong when I got within 20 feet of the boat. My eyes were watering, as I searched, until I picked up the hatch, and was bowled over.
    I can just imagine! Sympathies.

The horror those detectives endured must have been ten times worse.
    Let's defund the police. I'm sure they can find someone else who wants to open a trunk and come face to face with a toxic, decomposed, maggot-filled dead nog. That silverback looked bad enough when it was still sucking in oxygen. The cops earned their pay for the year with that find.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead_nog_storage.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	13921
    Much better than a Beemer's trunk!
    In The words of Josie wales(buzzards got to eat,same as worms)

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This rough-looking, tatted-up burner picks up this ugly old silverback and goes to a party with him. In a stunning departure from tradition, the old coon ends up daid in her trunk. She must have a cast-iron stomach to live with the smell of the rotting pavement ape.

The nigger's loving fambly only reported him missing after a week had gone by. BLM!

https://mycbs4.com/news/local/woman-...or-over-a-week
    Because her filthy, coalburning crotch smelled so bad that she needed a dead nigger to mask the stench.

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post