Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers in Mudhuts

This was sort of brought up comments in another post, but I think this deserves it's own thread.

Blacks like to go on and on about Slavery and how whites ruined their chances of ever getting anywhere, and ruined their lives, blah blah blah. Always the victims, no accountability.

Just thought it would be good to acknowledge, if other races (mainly whites) hadn't come along, blacks would still be living like the stone age. Literally to this day, they still would have never advanced beyond that. In fact, the "stone age" might technically even be more advanced than where they would be.

They were still living in mud huts, in savage tribes like the prehistoric era while whites and other races were sailing around in ships, conquering and discovering new lands, etc. Blacks were at least a hundred-thousand years behind everyone else, no exaggeration. I mean, the mayans & incas were pretty far behind too, but they had a good excuse, they weren't in the Americas for as many generations as everyone else was in their native lands, hell even mayas & incas were more advanced than the blacks. Mayans (although still savage-like) at least had great temples and civilizations already, and a calendar system that was pretty advanced for the time.

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, NiggerHater liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Precisely. Same could be said for the Dune Coons of the Arabian deserts. Isolated and hostile, they simply would have been living in tents, raising horses and goats to this day, had they no contact with Western Europe.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers would be living under rocks and in caves their stench scared the animals out of. To this day niggers still piss and shit in their own drinking water. Are we supposed to believe they would have processed even to the point of the wheel?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    There would be around 1/10th of the niggers if it wasn’t for humans intervening. Humans fucked up big time and shouldve left well enough alone.niggers are prospering at the expense of the rest of the world. Niggers halt all progress anywhere they go. The main problem is liberals. They enable niggers and we all suffer as a result.

8. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You speak the truth. But niggers are far too stupid and ignorant to appreciate it. And their liberal masters like to brainwash them into thinking we are their enemies.Because liberals want to control this country by keeping us in chaos. But that’s a whole different discussion. LOL!

10. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t remember who it was on here that gave me shit about packing your bags and leaving the niggerhoods but someone did. They said, if you run basically, you’re letting them have it. I still would like to know what staying in nigger infestations would ever accomplish. Unless you are gonna come stand at my porch nd fend them off with me, it is a bullshit thing to say and a bullshit way to think. Ya want me to run out blasting and not move out? Until I see you standing behind me, I am just gonna get the fuck out, which is what I have done.

12. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

"... Until I see you standing behind me, I am just gonna get the fuck out, which is what I have done."

Nigs are like a cancer... they spread slowly until the neighborhood is gone.

You've gotta cut the cancer out... move to safer ground. Rural America is good. As someone stated earlier, jigs need carry outs, likka stoe's, chicken joints... all within knuckling distance.

I hope you were able to move far enough to be rid of the groid yet close enough to modern conveniences.

I feel bad for the older folks that are trapped in neighborhoods filled with nigger nests with means to move themselves out of having to guard their shit 24/7/365.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nigs are like a cancer... they spread slowly until the neighborhood is gone.

You've gotta cut the cancer out... move to safer ground. Rural America is good. As someone stated earlier, jigs need carry outs, likka stoe's, chicken joints... all within knuckling distance.

I hope you were able to move far enough to be rid of the groid yet close enough to modern conveniences.

I feel bad for the older folks that are trapped in neighborhoods filled with nigger nests with means to move themselves out of having to guard their shit 24/7/365.
    I live in a 99% white area. The only niggers here are ones that are trying to assimilate. I know where to go bit leaving niggerville was not me being a coward, it was me preserving mine, my wife’s and kids lives.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in a 99% white area. The only niggers here are ones that are trying to assimilate. I know where to go bit leaving niggerville was not me being a coward, it was me preserving mine, my wife’s and kids lives.

My parents were always 2 steps ahead of the groid... and I have done the same.

I also live in a 99.9% groid free neighborhood. Until Amazon, you could count the amount of jigaboos you saw in a year on one hand.

If I want to go outside to grill some hamburgers, I don't want to have to wonder if my grill is still out there.

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by forcedharmonics View Post
    This was sort of brought up comments in another post, but I think this deserves it's own thread.

Blacks like to go on and on about Slavery and how whites ruined their chances of ever getting anywhere, and ruined their lives, blah blah blah. Always the victims, no accountability.

Just thought it would be good to acknowledge, if other races (mainly whites) hadn't come along, blacks would still be living like the stone age. Literally to this day, they still would have never advanced beyond that. In fact, the "stone age" might technically even be more advanced than where they would be.

They were still living in mud huts, in savage tribes like the prehistoric era while whites and other races were sailing around in ships, conquering and discovering new lands, etc. Blacks were at least a hundred-thousand years behind everyone else, no exaggeration. I mean, the mayans & incas were pretty far behind too, but they had a good excuse, they weren't in the Americas for as many generations as everyone else was in their native lands, hell even mayas & incas were more advanced than the blacks. Mayans (although still savage-like) at least had great temples and civilizations already, and a calendar system that was pretty advanced for the time.
    Stone requires carving. With tools. Niggers are at the dung patty, animal hide level. Mud bricks whenever a "high tech genius" is shat out among them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Europe 2,500 Years Ago

Africa Today

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Europe 2,500 Years Ago

Africa Today

Great comparison!!!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

"... Niggers are at the dung patty, animal hide level....

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

22. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t remember who it was on here that gave me shit about packing your bags and leaving the niggerhoods but someone did. They said, if you run basically, you’re letting them have it. I still would like to know what staying in nigger infestations would ever accomplish. Unless you are gonna come stand at my porch nd fend them off with me, it is a bullshit thing to say and a bullshit way to think. Ya want me to run out blasting and not move out? Until I see you standing behind me, I am just gonna get the fuck out, which is what I have done.
    I don't recall that, but if it happens again, please report the post. One of our big rules is that we bash niggers, not each other. We need to be supportive of each other, not critical. I can't blame you because sometimes you have to retreat from a battle, a single battle, which isn't everyone giving up. There's no nobility in being the only one surrounded by a pack of wild beasts ready to kill you.

What about the reverse, if a lot of us moved into a niggerfied area to try to improve it? That's also a losing proposition. A lot of NY libtards started moving into Harlem a couple of decades ago, and niggers complained about "gentrification," but the reality is that you're still living within a few brownstones, at most a few streets, away from niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't recall that, but if it happens again, please report the post. One of our big rules is that we bash niggers, not each other. We need to be supportive of each other, not critical. I can't blame you because sometimes you have to retreat from a battle, a single battle, which isn't everyone giving up. There's no nobility in being the only one surrounded by a pack of wild beasts ready to kill you.

What about the reverse, if a lot of us moved into a niggerfied area to try to improve it? That's also a losing proposition. A lot of NY libtards started moving into Harlem a couple of decades ago, and niggers complained about "gentrification," but the reality is that you're still living within a few brownstones, at most a few streets, away from niggers.
    It’s all good man. I cant remember who it was but Tweak stood up for me.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at any place niggers infest. They're Godforsaken shitholes of filth and garbage and that's not including the feral idiot shitskins who ruined what Whites created long ago. The nigger is the lowest form of parasitic life on earth and it's removal is essential to saving the human race. Spaying & neutering niggers at birf should be mandatory.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.