Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a strict policy of never buying anything with a nigger on the packaging

I saw these being closed out at the grocery store, a lot of them for really cheap. Who doesn't like hot dogs, right? Then I got a closer look.

I don't care that the nigger probably didn't come up with the recipe: if a nigger's on the label, outer packaging, whatever, I'm not buying it. And reviews say they aren't that good anyway. I'll stick to kosher beef hot dogs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75c40c4e-3b62-4cc1-916f-b64aa5d04df8_1.5d87d56bd16d490f83d3af05ee953022.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	13889
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a lot of bucks and buffarillas, the back of their neck looks like a pack of hot dogs.
    I don't buy anything that has niggers, mudsharks or oil drillers on their commercials. Unfortunately, that now includes Skippy peanut butter, that has a particularly annoying ad running right now. Ate it since I was a kid, but no more. I go Trader Joe's now.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Name:	75c40c4e-3b62-4cc1-916f-b64aa5d04df8_1.5d87d56bd16d490f83d3af05ee953022.jpeg 
    Earl is kind of an unlikely coon name. I wonder if the printer fucked the coloring up somehow... although it kind of looks like old Sambo has one of those weiner links in his trousers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw these being closed out at the grocery store, a lot of them for really cheap. Who doesn't like hot dogs, right? Then I got a closer look.

I don't care that the nigger probably didn't come up with the recipe: if a nigger's on the label, outer packaging, whatever, I'm not buying it. And reviews say they aren't that good anyway. I'll stick to kosher beef hot dogs.

I don't buy products with niggers on them either!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    On a lot of bucks and buffarillas, the back of their neck looks like a pack of hot dogs.
    I don't buy anything that has niggers, mudsharks or oil drillers on their commercials. Unfortunately, that now includes Skippy peanut butter, that has a particularly annoying ad running right now. Ate it since I was a kid, but no more. I go Trader Joe's now.
    Trader Joe's is the BEST!!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    For some reason, I got a customer service call from my bank, and told them I resented their transparent attempts to be PC, featuring niggers on their home page. Although it felt good, I probably only succeeded in getting myself placed on some reeducation camp list. Normally, I know better than to "come out", but they hit me at just the wrong right time.

I will, literally, NOT buy something no matter how much I crave it, if ANY ads for it feature niggers. We are an economic force, and businesses need to behave accordingly.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Yippie Kai Yay, it’s a cowboy nigger.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Earl is kind of an unlikely coon name. I wonder if the printer fucked the coloring up somehow... although it kind of looks like old Sambo has one of those weiner links in his trousers!
    Ewww! No nigger sausages, thank you.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    For some reason, I got a customer service call from my bank, and told them I resented their transparent attempts to be PC, featuring niggers on their home page. Although it felt good, I probably only succeeded in getting myself placed on some reeducation camp list. Normally, I know better than to "come out", but they hit me at just the wrong right time.

I will, literally, NOT buy something no matter how much I crave it, if ANY ads for it feature niggers. We are an economic force, and businesses need to behave accordingly.
    I seldom need to have "outsiders" or "strangers" out to my home.

In my younger days, I'd hit up the grocery store for the carpet cleaning machine and do it myself.

As I've aged, thankfully I can afford to have the Yellow Steemer come out and do what remaining carpet I have left which hasn't been replaced by laminate, vinyl or tile.

Before ending my call for service, I always tell them (or any company dispatching an outsider to my home) "and don't be sending any spooks or felons to my house".

Maybe its the region I live in, but I've never had a reply other than "no problem sir", with no pause, silence or surprise... no "whats", "I can't do thats", or any other bullshit comments which would have instantly got the job canceled.

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earl Campbell is a feetsball nigger who played back in the ‘70s and ‘80s.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Earl Campbell is a feetsball nigger who played back in the ‘70s and ‘80s.

Yes! I did Google that yesterday after I posted.

Prob a broke ass brokeback mountain ex feetsball shine supplementing its sagging bank account selling wieners... which don't look very popular if you don't mind me saying!

N.A.A.C.P.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same policy. I had to make fun of my friend once, He brought diapers for his kid. It had a nigger on the package. He had to explain to me in his area no pictures of any humans at all. Only niggers on the picture.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes! I did Google that yesterday after I posted.

Prob a broke ass brokeback mountain ex feetsball shine supplementing its sagging bank account selling wieners... which don't look very popular if you don't mind me saying!
    Desperate for cash, having gotten used to nigger rich splurging on crack and hoes during its career prime, and, due to being a coon, having been unable to rein those habits in once the cash flow stopped.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I have the same policy. I had to make fun of my friend once, He brought diapers for his kid. It had a nigger on the package. He had to explain to me in his area no pictures of any humans at all. Only niggers on the picture.
    Where we live has a LOT to do with human intelligence and, consequently, product marketing. Unfortunately, I live in a once-red state which, probably thanks to Dominion and an influx from Fornicalia, is now filled with whiggers with HUGE SUPERIORITY COMPLEXES.

I don't know where to begin. These whiggers are so entitled and disdain everyone of every race EXCEPT NIGGERS (regular and sand-).

During the Octomom's TV heyday, that sandnigger was on the TV in the Post Office while I was in line, so I turned to the woman next to me, pointed to the Octohoe, and said, "Stuff like that only drags society down.". The woman looked at me and *GASPED* as though I'd revealed that I, and not Jeffrey Dahmer, had actually been responsible for the stuff in Dahmer's fridge.

She was a brainwashed whigger unable to conclude that an unemployed single female who spawned EIGHT mouths to feed could not possibly parent them properly. Clearly from Fornicalia.