Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Instead of the Super Bowl and its niggerfied halftime show, what color is the paint you'll watch dry?

The first person announced to rock the stage at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Fla. was "Blinding Lights" artist The Weeknd.

The artist, whose real name is Abel Tesfae, was confirmed in November as this year’s Halftime Show performer. The three-time Grammy-winning artist will do his best to fill the big shoes left behind after Jennifer Lopez and Shakira took the stage in 2020.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theweeknd.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	13884

Country singer Eric Church announced on Jan. 19 that he will join forces with 12 Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter Jazmine Sullivan to perform the "Star-Spangled Banner" ahead of the big game.

Name:	881f55af-AP21019549787449.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	13885

In addition to Church and Sullivan bringing a dose of patriotism to the event, the NFL announced that two-time Grammy-winner H.E.R. will be on hand to perform her rendition of "America the Beautiful."
    Writer, rapper and performer Warren "WAWA" Snipe will be on hand to help out the people singing the national anthem and "America the Beautiful" by performing the songs alongside them in American sign language.

Name:	HER-Getty.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	13886

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...erformers-list

Then there's Miley Cyrus, who I seem to recall once had a nigger buck boo (one a coalburner, forever a burner), but she acts like niggers.

Now let me guess: niggers aren't going to be kneeling anymore during the national anthem?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The kneeling niggers aren't bad enough, so there's this pile of shit at halftime ?
    The grout on our downstairs beach bathroom's tile needs to be removed.
    Time to fire up the Multimaster.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'd rather sand drywall.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Supa Bow presented by the Nigger Felon League is the choice program of white cuckboys everywhere!
    It’s definitely not my choice, and it shouldn’t be yours!
    I’d rather do something productive.Clean some of my rifles, clean some of my vinyl records,wash my dog,load bullets, watch a movie with my wife,build a dollhouse for my granddaughter or a number of other things. But I am not watching liberal cucks and whores worship nigger beasts!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather watch the snow on an old analog TV for the duration of the niggerbowl.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The Supa Bow presented by the Nigger Felon League is the choice program of white cuckboys everywhere!
    It’s definitely not my choice, and it shouldn’t be yours!
    I’d rather do something productive.Clean some of my rifles, clean some of my vinyl records,wash my dog,load bullets, watch a movie with my wife,build a dollhouse for my granddaughter or a number of other things. But I am not watching liberal cucks and whores worship nigger beasts!
    My grandfather did that for me!!!

*sniff*

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    My grandfather did that for me!!!

*sniff*
    Something that you’ll remember and cherish forever! I’m trying to build great meaningful memories for my grandchildren as well!

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The kneeling niggers aren't bad enough, so there's this pile of shit at halftime ?
    The grout on our downstairs beach bathroom's tile needs to be removed.
    Time to fire up the Multimaster.
    I'll be going to a MEGA chili cookoff earlier in the day!! I'll think I'll take a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE shit at that time!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't watched the Super Bowl for about 2 decades now. At work, I don't participate in the betting. I hardly know the commercials, since I don't want to watch niggers being the new alpha males.

I'll admit it here: one year, instead of niggerbowl, guess what I did.
    I went to a church where they had old, old, old music. Baroque era in fact, JS Bach and contemporaries. Afterwards, attended a reception and refreshments for the talented, and equally old, musicians.

I'd rather be in geezer company than watch niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Now let me guess: niggers aren't going to be kneeling anymore during the national anthem?
    No, of course they won't. They cannot both kneel and get their asses kissed or muhh-dikks sucked by the rest of the world at the same time. Don't worry. Whatever they do will be equally as revolting, I'm sure.

As much as that sounds simply enthralling, I have important matters to attend to involving the backs of my eyelids. I will be visually inspecting them closely to make sure they still work properly. Body self exams are important, people. We have to think about ourselves now that the health care industry is doomed. I know that I sure won't be able to afford to pay Dr. Jill Biden for my upkeep, you know.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I know that I sure won't be able to afford to pay Dr. Jill Biden for my upkeep, you know.
    I didn't know until a month ago that she has a Ph.D. in education, not an MD. You wouldn't know it from the Lame Stream Media always calling her "Dr." and kissing her unfashionable shoes. It's almost as bad as the worship of the ex-First Tranny.

Someone got a hold of her dissertation and posted it online. It's terrible. It's like a college freshman was told to keep writing and writing for a remedial English class.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    "I haven't watched the Super Bowl for about 2 decades now. At work, I don't participate in the betting. I hardly know the commercials..."
    Hell has a better chance of freezing over before I dail in the niggerbowl.

I can't imagine how many coons will be in the commercials.

If someone watches, keep a tally... 4 columns...

1)Groid free
    2) All nigger
    3) Mixed
    and
    4) No humans... (getting more popular with companies that want to patronize niggers but just can't pull the trigger so no humans are showed)

Let me know which column overflows!

Betting it will be late in the game you when you slash the first four marks in Column 1.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I didn't know until a month ago that she has a Ph.D. in education, not an MD.

Don't feel bad. It's just that you're in bad company:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi...urgeon-general
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I can't imagine how many coons will be in the commercials...
    If someone watches, keep a tally... 4 columns...
    Sounds like a drinking game to be played during the commercial breaks:

For every oil drilling stupid honkey who has to have his "smart" she nigger show him how to tie his shoes - take a shot.
    Fore every supermodel looking coal burning white whore shown in bed with a hideous monkey - take a shot.

You'll be shit faced drunk before half time with liver failure by the end of the game.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't feel bad. It's just that you're in bad company:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi...urgeon-general
    FFS, was that ever swept under the rug. All this time the Lame Stream Media worships her as some brilliant goddess.

Name:	Evil Cunt.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	13897

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a drinking game to be played during the commercial breaks:

For every oil drilling stupid honkey who has to have his "smart" she nigger show him how to tie his shoes - take a shot.
    Fore every supermodel looking coal burning white whore shown in bed with a hideous monkey - take a shot.

You'll be shit faced drunk before half time with liver failure by the end of the game.
    So........did anyone on here ever play the Cardinal Puff game?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I got dizzy just reading the rules. Why would anyone want to play that? Quarters with "make a rule" is bad enough when your playing with engineers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I got dizzy just reading the rules. Why would anyone want to play that? Quarters with "make a rule" is bad enough when your playing with engineers.
    This is an old army game, you navy guys missed out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

27. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a drinking game to be played during the commercial breaks:...

Well Tweak, if we score this game as you described, I'll be on the deck by the end of Q1... and may have pissed my pants too!

N.A.A.C.P.