Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coontacts at the grocery store: if we want to stop the spread of COVID, we have to deport all niggers to make sure

I popped into a grocery store this morning, quick in and out, but still two coontacts in that short a time. Like everywhere, "Face coverings are required." Well, here was a tall, scrawny buck with what appeared to be a gym sock tied around its face. Want to bet it was a used sock and the nigger was enjoying the smell?

Then elsewhere I heard machinery coming up behind me, and it was a 500-lb. sow making the motorized cart strain beyond anything the designer imagined. It stopped right behind me, no social distancing like we already should with niggers, and a mask hanging over its chin alone. That is, the main chin on top of 6 or 7 sub-chins.

The highest levels of COVID spread are in Democrat-run urban areas, and the simple correlation is a lot of niggers. Deporting 13% of the population would immediately cut violent crime in half, and COVID transmission by 40%. Niggers have the highest rates of infection and fatalities, which isn't surprising because their species seems more genetically vulnerable, and they're also filthy disgusting beasts with no concept of hygiene. Look at the typical nigger nest with clogged toilets and feces spread all over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	13883
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ "the main chin on top of 6 or 7 sub-chins."

Too funny!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gawd...... It's too bad you didn't have spike strips to lay down.......

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes I need an item and need to run in and out of the grocery store at prime hrs. But I like to shop early, as soon as they open. Sunday morning 7 AM. Nasty ass nigger bests don’t come shuffling in till later.Personally,niggers ruin my fuckin appetite. Everything about a nigger is foul.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post