Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Spook Lee gets another participation award, predictably uses it to compare Trump to Hitler

The "Da 5 Bloods" director Lee filmed his acceptance speech on Jan. 6, "a very sad day in the history of America," when pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol building.

"You know what, we are living in a very serious time in America. All of us as true Americans have to really think about what’s important," said Lee. "There’s no way possible to go before the iPhone and thank you guys without telling you what’s in my heart and soul as a descendent of slaves who helped build this country."

"The whole world is laughing at the United States, the so-called cradle of democracy," he added.

"We’re at the crossroads now. And everyone please be safe, this is not a game. These people got guns with ammunition," said Lee. "This president, President Agent Orange, will go down in history with the likes of Hitler. These guys, all his boys, they are going down on the wrong side of history."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...021111962.html

There it is again, the nigger myth that they "built this country." I'll let English, Dutch, German, Irish, Italian and Chinese Americans argue with each other over who built what, but the fact is that niggers picking a few pieces of cotton didn't "build" anything. They'd have been completely useless without Eli Whitney's cotton gin, but in the end, any economic benefit from them was outweighed by hundreds of thousands dying in the Civil War, and all the trillions of gibs given to them since they were freed. Like someone said, we should have picked our own cotton. But if not for YT, how would niggers get their fancy sail foams?

If the rest of the world is laughing, it's because even in the U.S., an election can be rigged like we're some nigger "republic" in the middle of Africa.

What a fine movie name, "Da 5 Bloods," so full of class and obviously rivaling Shakespeare and Chaucer in the quality of its dialogue. "Sheeit oh no sheeit, muhfuggas!" Seriously, though, that makes 1950s B movie horror titles look like classical literature.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every single nigger movie is just plain stupid. Niggers are ridiculous monkey fucks and I never have any interest in whatever they have to say. Spook Lee is the standard talentless ogga bogga nigger who should have been a janitor, but got lucky.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...021111962.html

There it is again, the nigger myth that they "built this country." I'll let English, Dutch, German, Irish, Italian and Chinese Americans argue with each other over who built what, but the fact is that niggers picking a few pieces of cotton didn't "build" anything. They'd have been completely useless without Eli Whitney's cotton gin, but in the end, any economic benefit from them was outweighed by hundreds of thousands dying in the Civil War, and all the trillions of gibs given to them since they were freed. Like someone said, we should have picked our own cotton. But if not for YT, how would niggers get their fancy sail foams?

If the rest of the world is laughing, it's because even in the U.S., an election can be rigged like we're some nigger "republic" in the middle of Africa.

What a fine movie name, "Da 5 Bloods," so full of class and obviously rivaling Shakespeare and Chaucer in the quality of its dialogue. "Sheeit oh no sheeit, muhfuggas!" Seriously, though, that makes 1950s B movie horror titles look like classical literature.
    I had to look up the plot of the movie. 4 niggers go back to vietnam 4 decades after the war to find their nigger friends remains and dat buried gold tresha! Lmfao! I wonder if it is accurate as to what a nigger would do while in vietnam? Muh dikk some saigon whores and bash their brains in would be the first thing on the vietnam visiting niggers to-do list.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when that egotistica, sawed-offl groid - whose real name is "Shelton Jackson Lee" - sued "SpikeTV" which had nothing to do with him and aired things like Miami Vice reruns, but he and his sow wife decided they were benefitting from his illustrious name.

Spook Lee is the standard talentless ogga bogga nigger who should have been a janitor, but got lucky.
    Pretty much and it all went to his brillo-padded haid.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."