Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Three niggers wanted niggeress to buy malt likka for them, they wind up beating and even biting

The 31-year-old woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, had entered a Harlem liquor store to make a purchase when three young men asked her to retrieve liquor for them, according to ABC News. After politely declining to do so, she was followed and subsequently attacked right outside of the store.

A surveillance camera captured the attack. The woman says she was punched, kicked and her face was bitten. “I was mauled, this is more than being bitten,” she said.

NBC News reports that she was also spit on during the attack. “I couldn’t believe it, it was like an animal,” she said. “That’s the only way I can put it, it was like an animal.” According to police, her $750 iPhone was stolen during the attack as well.
    the group of demonstrators is seen marching in the New York streets, chanting “Protect Black Women!”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/harlem-co...160452067.html

And what would happen if people did marches with "Protect white women"?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We always paid a bum to buy liquor as dumbass juveniles. They’ll do anything for 5 bucks. Niggers probably just say “we won’t killz you if you buy muh likka wit yo munnies”.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Protect nigger sows from nigger gorillas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I couldn’t believe it, it was like an animal,” she said. “That’s the only way I can put it, it was like an animal.” According to police, her $750 iPhone was stolen during the attack as well.

First off, why did the victim say that "It" was like an animal. First this implies a single attacker. Or maybe she was just stupid. JK... no maybe about it.

Second, did she just refer to other nigger(s) as animals?

Only a nigger would pay $750 for a phone especially knowing that it lives among other niggers. How the hell can a nigger afford to plop down that kind of money for a DAMN PHONE. Only a dumb nigger would steal one because they can't use it or sell it. Once they are reported stolen, they are worthless. You can't even use the new ones for parts. All the parts are serial matched to the phones including the battery and camera!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I think I have an idea what would happen. This bitch would be the first out there right next to her attackers rioting, attacking and biting - like an animal.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... rallied on Saturday in support of a Black woman who was attacked outside of a liquor store on Jan. 18."

Because black lives matter so much!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or get HNIC's like Obammy to Gibbs them one or more!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas