Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Most overrated boxer ever Floyd Mayweather complaining about "racism" because it's "hated"

Mayweather shared a post that asked “Why is @floydmayweather hated for the way he carries himself but @thenotoriousmma is loved for the same way he carries himself?” and responded with a long rant about the Dubliner, who he dubbed “Con Artist McLoser,” as he called out fans for racism because he doesn’t feel as beloved by fight fans as the former two-division UFC champion.

“I seen this post and my take on it is that the world knows Con Artist McLoser can steal everything from me and be loved but I’m hated,” he complained. “That just lets you all know that racism still exists. Just know, that bum will never be me or be on my level. I’m just built different, my mindset is on another planet, my skills are second to none, I’m a natural-born winner and yes I talk a lot of trash, but every time I back it up! This is what they hate.

“It’s sad that you can be a poor black kid from the ghetto that has dealt with racism your whole life and work extremely hard to put yourself and your family in a better position, and most of the hate comes from my own people.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/floyd-maywe...111753625.html

Well let's see. Chicken Gayweather will beat its current ho (I guess that's working for the fambly), it'll accuse a security guard of "disrespect" when the guard's just doing his job at the gated community, and most of all, Gayweather fights like a coward. I will admit it mastered the art of defense, but its fights are the most boring ever, even for niggers.

And for the record, I can't stand McGregor for his violent antics outside fights.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/floyd-maywe...111753625.html

Well let's see. Chicken Gayweather will beat its current ho (I guess that's working for the fambly), it'll accuse a security guard of "disrespect" when the guard's just doing his job at the gated community, and most of all, Gayweather fights like a coward. I will admit it mastered the art of defense, but its fights are the most boring ever, even for niggers.

And for the record, I can't stand McGregor for his violent antics outside fights.
    There’s a lot of hate for Mcgregor. Where the hell does Maynigger see him so beloved?