Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

TPC: Nigel the Nigger buys a car (feel free to ignore)

This case just cracked me up.

In the ever-enlarging "Niggers who are way too Stupid to Live" category, we have Nigel the Nigger Clown. I'll call him "Niggel" for the sake of expediency.

Niggel - a big grown up buck who thinks he's auditioning for a clownish reality show - needs wheels, but seems he never pays his bills (imagine that!) and has stiffed everyone he's ever dealt with. He sees a car online, calls the dealer and tells him to hold the car for him. He fell in love with the car (a coupe a coupe a COUPE!). He repeats "coupe" at least 8 times.

Alas, that COUPE is gone (he expected the dealer to hold the car for some mush-mouthed nigger bix-nooding on the phone and not sell it to a customer right in the dealership) by the time Niggel knuckles down to the dealer, so dealer says (according to Niggel) "Here. Take this other car. Sit in it, but you're not allowed to take it for a test drive or to get it checked by a mechanic. Just sign here. Trust me."

Niggel, of course, does, even though with his minus credit rating he has to buy a car with 100% interest rate, but who would guess? Niggel doesn't even have enough scratch for the down payment so dealer lends him 500$. I figure the dealer would do anything to get rid of this pre-hated lemon.

Judge Milian wants to know if Niggel read the contract. Why no - no, he didn't read no contrak. I have a feeling he couldn't. Turns out his 11K car will cost 22K in the end. That 100% interest will do that, Niggel!

After Niggel takes the car home, he has an epiphany and realizes he doesn't like it. He suddenly notices it smells bad (probably from his black ass parked in it for the drive home) and his mammy and his hoe tell him to take it back. Umm, that's not how it works, Niggel.

He finally moves his indolent, lazy black ass and takes the car (too late) to a mechanic who tells him it needs 2200$ worth of work. BUT, he bought an extended warranty that would cover all the repairs. How would Niggel know that, since he never EVER bothered to try to read any of his paperwork that bears his "X".

Niggel starts ooking to JM about the car dealer having no "integraty", when he's the nigger who has cheated and stiffed so many entities he has the worst credit in the world and hasn't even paid one cent on his loan. Why should he? He and his mammy and his mouthy hoe don't like the car so that means he doesn't have to pay for it, right?

"Integraty" is not Job 1 for Niggel, but everyone else needs to adhere to his lofty, niggerish ideals. Anyway, JM - who did read the contract - tells him to take the car to the dealer and get it fixed under the warranty. In the hall, Niggel says he's not going to do it. He doesn't want the car. The car dealer was smarmy, with his, "I just try to help niggers" , but did nothing wrong legally. He may not know what his own warranty entails, but still, he's not responsible for taking care of brain-dead, stupid niggers like Niggel. What does Niggel care? He's not going to pay back the 500$ or pay one cent on the hoopty. Niggers only buy cars. They don't pay for them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a episode I have to see! The nigger didn't know it has an extended warranty, which is the easy thing to do, but it's not going to use it. What is the dealership going to get out of this, though? It sounds like the show didn't mention this, but it's clear the nigger is never going to make a single payment on it. The dealership's just going to have to send a repo guy.

Hilarious all the way around. I'm moving this to the nigger fails forum.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A great story full of disgusting TNB, most-honorable IseDaDiva! Please keep those stories a comin'!

Back in the late 1970's, I worked repossessing cars for in Texas. It was TERRIBLE when the critter that had defaulted was a nigger. Another repo guy got a bullet. Luckily, he survived. But also I remember on particular used car lot I did work for, I repoed the same "hunka-junk" hooptie from three different buyers, when they defaulted. And the dealer had purchased it at an auction for just $125 (I was with him at that time). He would ask for $150 cash down payment every time he sold it. (Hint: When selling to niggers, CASH ONLY!) A few months later, I would repo it and earn my $50. It was a scam on the dealer's part as well.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggel likely ooks and eeks about white privilege all day. It’s not privilege to pay your bills you lazy nigger. When you do prove you can pay them, you earn the privilege of low interest rates. I hope he enjoys his new cadillac coup de ville for a few weeks until he totals it or it gets repoed. niggers are hilarious.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

... Niggers only buy cars. They don't pay for them.

Along with everything else they can manage to buy on credit, like da big scree Tee Bee!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is a episode I have to see! The nigger didn't know it has an extended warranty, which is the easy thing to do, but it's not going to use it. What is the dealership going to get out of this, though? It sounds like the show didn't mention this, but it's clear the nigger is never going to make a single payment on it. The dealership's just going to have to send a repo guy.

The dealer will get screwed, not only out of the payments the nigger will never make, but out of the 500$ the salesman was stupid enough to lend to Niggel. I guess they learned a good lesson, or maybe Niggel actually took the hoopty back and got it fixed. But I doubt that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Isn't this just like about every episode on the Peoples Court or from that matter any of the other thousand "judge" shows? Without nigger fails, there would be no court TV.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Isn't this just like about every episode on the Peoples Court or from that matter any of the other thousand "judge" shows? Without nigger fails, there would be no court TV.
    Yes, niggers seem to be always ripping each other off and then suing over the most idiotic things. I don't watch most of them, since so often they concern welfare-sucking battle sows with packs of niglets savagely attacking each other in the street over some mutual baby-daddy buck who is usually "incarcerated." Then there are the endless cases of sows suing because they didn't like the weave/wig they bought.

I do enjoy hilarious cases like "Niggel Buys a Car", just for the mind-boggling stupidity of niggers. 100% interest.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Someone once told me the jigaboos were bitching that they were not being represented enough on television shows.

The fix was when "America's Most Wanted" debuted.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Someone once told me the jigaboos were bitching that they were not being represented enough on television shows.

The fix was when "America's Most Wanted" debuted.
    And "Bait Car".

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And don't forget "Cops"!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post