Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Congratulations to anybody living in Florida: Governor DeSantis speaks out

Hi guys,
    I know, has nothing to do with niggers. But if you are living in Florida it seems you can consider yourself lucky: https://www.theepochtimes.com/florid...s_3682424.html

Gorgeous, he calls apple, amazon, facebook, google and twitter "the five families of darkness". Finally somebody who calls iNigger & Co. out on their nonsense! We really need more people like that.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Sambo liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe he is ramping up for a run at POTUS.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he runs.

Trump-Desantis!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys,
    I know, has nothing to do with niggers. But if you are living in Florida it seems you can consider yourself lucky: https://www.theepochtimes.com/florid...s_3682424.html

Gorgeous, he calls apple, amazon, facebook, google and twitter "the five families of darkness". Finally somebody who calls iNigger & Co. out on their nonsense! We really need more people like that.
    PROUD to call him my governor!! I shudder to think that we ALMOST got a downlow corrupt meth head nigger as our governor. I laughed when De Santis said "Let's not monkey this up" And gillum PREDICTABLY screamed RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Of course this has to do with niggers. Those companies are nigger loving kowtowers that would never actually hire niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the emperor's new clothes syndrome is assured now. The up-cycle of the new conservative no BS age is beginning. White people know they've been fooled and it's time to change course.

Perfectly qualified and experienced white men are unemployed and can't feed their families because the jobs are going to the AA mob. It's time to reverse.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It has a lot more to do with niggers than you think. The big tech have put a huge monopoly on business, the ad promotions is one thing but if I have a friend who tried to list his business on Fecesbook and basically there’s a huge section of info you have to fill out that first wants to know if it’s minority owned then wants your business to be 51% or more LGBTQ, Women, Disability, or Veteran(probably only nigger veterans). They basically give you the finger if your business isn’t owned and managed by freaks. You know how advertising is just flooded with niggers now? This is just more BS caused by the big tech assholes to force smaller businesses to hire the unqualified and can’t really afford to deal with nigger shit, or even worse run a business that doesn’t interest those groups.
    Larger businesses can usually cram enough niggers into their business and keep them locked in the basement to keep the big techs kissing their asses, but the smaller ones? We’ve already seen how Yelp has helped nigger terrorist groups target businesses one person can flag as racist with no chance of the accused to defend themselves, so the applications of big tech monopoly and sabotage are infinite.
    On another note Australia has been trying to stick it to Google making them pay them for their advertisements, so more people are standing up to big tech now.
    They need all the support they can get, the political communists will do everything they can to stop this so be sure to support people taking a stand!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Magic niggers like the Allstate nigger will become hot commodities for ad agencies to use in woke businesses' television commercials. Lucky us.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It has a lot more to do with niggers than you think. The big tech have put a huge monopoly on business, the ad promotions is one thing but if I have a friend who tried to list his business on Fecesbook and basically there’s a huge section of info you have to fill out that first wants to know if it’s minority owned then wants your business to be 51% or more LGBTQ, Women, Disability, or Veteran(probably only nigger veterans). They basically give you the finger if your business isn’t owned and managed by freaks. You know how advertising is just flooded with niggers now? This is just more BS caused by the big tech assholes to force smaller businesses to hire the unqualified and can’t really afford to deal with nigger shit, or even worse run a business that doesn’t interest those groups.
    Wow, I did not know it is that bad! So basically you can't advertise on Niggerbook & Niggegramm if you don't meet their political agenda? Really? I assumend at least money is paramount to them. Of course I know iNigger does only work with corporations who comply to their "woke policy", but I really thought Niggerbook is not as bad as apple.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    PROUD to call him my governor!! I shudder to think that we ALMOST got a downlow corrupt meth head nigger as our governor. I laughed when De Santis said "Let's not monkey this up" And gillum PREDICTABLY screamed RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'!!
    Hahaha, fantastic! Did not know that - but of course Andrew Gollum screamed racisss. That's all they can do. Whenever a nigger fails, it is the fault of yt, because whitey is racissss. Since there are no whites in Apefrica to blame, they come to Europe to be able to blame yt and scream racisss. I HATE these evil, disgusting obnoxious things, even more than the sand niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hahaha, fantastic! Did not know that - but of course Andrew Gollum screamed racisss. That's all they can do. Whenever a nigger fails, it is the fault of yt, because whitey is racissss. Since there are no whites in Apefrica to blame, they come to Europe to be able to blame yt and scream racisss. I HATE these evil, disgusting obnoxious things, even more than the sand niggers.
    I hate the shitbeasts more than sand niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the shitbeasts more than sand niggers too.
    That seems to be the general consensus. But not by much. Sand niggers' only leg up is they have some history and culture beyond mud huts and jenkem.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    We really bit the bullet here a few years back.Gillum the muh dickin nigger dope head was almost elected govornor.Which makes me fear for Florida’s political future.Anyway,Disantis is the man! If he runs for President,I’d vote for him.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That seems to be the general consensus. But not by much. Sand niggers' only leg up is they have some history and culture beyond mud huts and jenkem.
    In places like Jersey City and Paterson, NJ and Detroit, the ass lifting sand niggers cleaned up parts of the community, built businesses, improved schools, bought foreclosed homes, and as a result crime somewhat lowered. They cleaned up what niggers did. I'll give them that much credit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT minds think alike!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    We really bit the bullet here a few years back.Gillum the muh dickin nigger dope head was almost elected govornor.Which makes me fear for Florida’s political future.Anyway,Disantis is the man! If he runs for President,I’d vote for him.
    GREAT minds think alike!! I would vote for De Santis in a heartbeat!! It's GREAT to live in the Sunshine State, Jim!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In places like Jersey City and Paterson, NJ and Detroit, the ass lifting sand niggers cleaned up parts of the community, built businesses, improved schools, bought foreclosed homes, and as a result crime somewhat lowered. They cleaned up what niggers did. I'll give them that much credit.
    The problem with sand niggers is on the outside, some of them might even seem human. Some may speak intelligibly and even seem non threatening. But make no mistake any area they inhabit, even if they fix it up, is doomed. Sand niggers in large numbers always cause problems for everyone else.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    True dat! And at least the ass lifters are way more dangerous due to ideology, and due to the fact that they might be a little bit smarter than the average nigger. Hey hide their violence way better.
    But still, the obnoxiousness and ugliness of the apefrican nigger makes me hate them a tad more. Funnily, even though probably less dangerous than the bucks, I despise the sheboons even more. Don't know why though.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True dat! And at least the ass lifters are way more dangerous due to ideology, and due to the fact that they might be a little bit smarter than the average nigger. Hey hide their violence way better.
    But still, the obnoxiousness and ugliness of the apefrican nigger makes me hate them a tad more. Funnily, even though probably less dangerous than the bucks, I despise the sheboons even more. Don't know why though.
    The big difference is one is due to said ideology and one is built into their DNA. Niggers can never be better. Sand niggers could change their way and move away from the "religion of peace" shit. Liberals love them both though because they represent part of the path to communism.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The big difference is one is due to said ideology and one is built into their DNA. Niggers can never be better. Sand niggers could change their way and move away from the "religion of peace" shit. Liberals love them both though because they represent part of the path to communism.