Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I move?

NoNigNigsAroundHere
    Chimpout Guest

Should I move?

Thinking of taking a job near St Paul, Minnesota. What's the nigger situation like there? Is it worth the move?
    The job pays more than what I earn where I currently live. Are there many nig nogs there even in the white neighborhoods and are the whites mostly white guilt anti racist liberals?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I feel bad for honest Minnesota folks after all the disaster that struck there the previous year. I’m guessing there are lucrative job openings because of the White folks fleeing the state, yet nigger infestation is the reason seemingly lucrative opportunities have opened.
    16% nigger isn’t far off from critical mass, even around 20% is when they start legalizing crime because it’s cheaper to do that than just build more prisons. I’d personally see if I can find anywhere else to work because if you did find a good job opportunity in a nigger infested shithole- your taxes will go to feeding them and providing them gibs and as long as they’re well fed they’ll keep on killing people and looting.
    White people pay their bills. If everyone fled the state they’d start facing famine and then it would be hilarious.
    It’s your call though, if you had no other choice it might be preferable to nothing. Still, plan carefully!

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Check out the demographics of were you're thinking of moving to online and the crime stats too for that area. If it has a nigger infestation then I wouldn't move.

16.9% - Nigger

https://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Paul-Minnesota.html
    Thanks Witchdoctor. According to the city data site, the zip where I want to move is 3% dark. That's much better than 16.9%!!!
    Funny you mention city data. I was banned last month for complaining about "people who annoy you". The moderator called me a racist troll. I told the niggers and nigger lovers on the site to stop impregnating sows and women and then abandoning them. The libtards were outraged.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNigNigsAroundHere View Post
    Thinking of taking a job near St Paul, Minnesota. What's the nigger situation like there? Is it worth the move?
    The job pays more than what I earn where I currently live. Are there many nig nogs there even in the white neighborhoods and are the whites mostly white guilt anti racist liberals?
    Apart from Kalifornia isn't Minnesota supposed to have the most Nigger lovin' Demorat libtards?

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNigNigsAroundHere View Post
    Your urban areas are now run by the nig-nogs. The only place where the god-fearing White Man is still the boss, is in your rural communities
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Human - 'Niggers need to know their place'
    Libtard - 'Oh - what place is that?'
    Human - 'AFREAKA!'

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Witchdoctor. According to the city data site, the zip where I want to move is 3% dark. That's much better than 16.9%!!!
    Funny you mention city data. I was banned last month for complaining about "people who annoy you". The moderator called me a racist troll. I told the niggers and nigger lovers on the site to stop impregnating sows and women and then abandoning them. The libtards were outraged.
    https://i.imgur.com/5rhA7v3.jpg

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I feel bad for honest Minnesota folks after all the disaster that struck there the previous year. I’m guessing there are lucrative job openings because of the White folks fleeing the state, yet nigger infestation is the reason seemingly lucrative opportunities have opened.
    16% nigger isn’t far off from critical mass, even around 20% is when they start legalizing crime because it’s cheaper to do that than just build more prisons. I’d personally see if I can find anywhere else to work because if you did find a good job opportunity in a nigger infested shithole- your taxes will go to feeding them and providing them gibs and as long as they’re well fed they’ll keep on killing people and looting.
    White people pay their bills. If everyone fled the state they’d start facing famine and then it would be hilarious.
    It’s your call though, if you had no other choice it might be preferable to nothing. Still, plan carefully!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So u r saying even if the population of Nig nogs is 3%, it's still bad because of libtards?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I haven't even moved there or accepted the job and niggers are already ruining everything.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is safe to assume any major city will have an area of low income housing, etc; etc; etc.

The farther out you are from "town", the lighter it always is.

Nig nogs don't like out in the country. If they are brave enough to settle out there, they don't get many visitors and keep a low pro.

The time you spend commuting to and from work can be measured by the amount of coons present where you reside.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Jubal A. Early
    Chimpout Guest
    I've got family in the Twin Cities there.
    Actually you need to factor in the nigger loving whites up there. The whole of MN is just full
    of extreme liberals. Remember Obama fast track immigration for gobs of Africans straight into MN.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers need to be around their own kind. They need the jungle security for safety. They need the concrete trees and bushes to hide behind. They are far too exposed in rural areas where they stand out and can feel their unwelcome presence. Plus niggers can never be more than a 4 minute drive from ' da chicken sto ' and the C store and the booze shop. Niggers also need concrete corners as territory markers to sell their wares. A nigger needs to make an honest living too you know.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal A. Early View Post
    Actually you need to factor in the nigger loving whites up there. The whole of MN is just full
    of extreme liberals. Remember Obama fast track immigration for gobs of Africans straight into MN.
    Somooli coons like omar!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on what other zips/neighborhoods you're next to, what you have to drive through. Niggers are lazy even when committing crimes, but it isn't hard for them to pile into a hooptie and drive a few miles to where working humans live, where there are people with things to steal and destroy. My zip has a few towns, one of which has "changing demographics" for the worse. A couple of miles outside of my neighborhood, we hit the growing nigger population, including brand new Section 8 apartments. When they were under construction, there were signs boasting of the HUD "project." Yeah, project it is.

Several years back, I could have had a great new job, two steps up the corporate ladder...but in Jacksonville FL. I didn't know anything about the city. Then when I looked at its crime areas, I told Mrs. Sandman, no way in hell. We could live in a gated community and I'd still be worried about where I'd commute through, what might happen if I stopped somewhere for gas. I didn't want to be at work worrying how she was going around for groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubal A. Early View Post
    Aren't there also a lot of non-nigger asslifters around? Someone once posted a video of the Mall of America, and it was like walking through Beirut, then turning a corner and finding yourself in Mogadishu.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Twin Cities are heavily infested. I would not move there.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

"... Plus niggers can never be more than a 4 minute drive from ' da chicken sto ' and the C store and the booze shop. Niggers also need concrete corners as territory markers to sell their wares. A nigger needs to make an honest living too you know."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What about the Somalians?

Are Somalians a problem in the Twin Cities?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are Somalians a problem in the Twin Cities?
    They are niggers so yes. The twin cities I assume you are referring to are Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Thanks to nigger Ohomo they are LOADED with Somali niggers and ass lifting muslims. Crime has risen exponentially since the niggers were foisted upon those cities.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    They are niggers so yes. The twin cities I assume you are referring to are Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Thanks to nigger Ohomo they are LOADED with Somali niggers and ass lifting muslims. Crime has risen exponentially since the niggers were foisted upon those cities.
    I've often wondered how the latter day arrival Niggers (Obongo's Somalicoons) 'Get on' with the resident 'Afreakan' (Slave) Niggers as in LeRoy, Trayvon and DeShaun etc.
    Do they fight or at least hate each other (here's hopin'!) simply because they are each competin' for more gibs and a bigger 'Share' of YT's pie?