Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I move?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing niggers hate more than the white man is other niggers. They know other niggers are only competition for sows, mud sharks, and gibsmedats. The only differences between the American nigger and the Somali nigger are their bix nood accent and the length of time they have been on welfare. So in a weird and twisted kind of way, the Somali niggers are "better" simply by virtue of less gibs absorbed since they were shat out.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    What is an ass lifter?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a muslim.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I currently live in the Twin Cities. So here is how it breaks down, it's somewhat simple. The cities are split up Minneapolis/St. Paul, also split by the highway/freeway systems.

694 - is North Metro
    94 - right through the cities
    494 - South Metro

Then we have 35E splitting St. Paul and 35W splitting Minneapolis.

If the job is in St. Paul, look for places that are NE of 35E/694. Meaning Stillwater (fun river town), White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Hugo, Forest Lake, North Branch, Columbus and Wyoming, I live in one of those towns (I go weeks without seeing a nigger, except if I go to the Forest Lake Walmart, which I rarely do. Then they are there shuffling around causing issues). Those are the safest places to be. Avoid anything between 35W & 35E (Fridley/Roseville), and avoid ANYTHING 694/35W (Brooklyn Park, Hopkins, Brooklyn Center). Avoid anything between 694/494 (St. Paul/Minneapolis) and avoid 35E/494 (Woodbury, Oakdale). If you were working in Minneapolis, I would say East Bethel, Ham Lake, Isanti and Oak Grove are all rednecks.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    NoNigNogsAround
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I currently live in the Twin Cities. So here is how it breaks down, it's somewhat simple. The cities are split up Minneapolis/St. Paul, also split by the highway/freeway systems.

694 - is North Metro
    94 - right through the cities
    494 - South Metro

Then we have 35E splitting St. Paul and 35W splitting Minneapolis.

If the job is in St. Paul, look for places that are NE of 35E/694. Meaning Stillwater (fun river town), White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Hugo, Forest Lake, North Branch, Columbus and Wyoming, I live in one of those towns (I go weeks without seeing a nigger, except if I go to the Forest Lake Walmart, which I rarely do. Then they are there shuffling around causing issues). Those are the safest places to be. Avoid anything between 35W & 35E (Fridley/Roseville), and avoid ANYTHING 694/35W (Brooklyn Park, Hopkins, Brooklyn Center). Avoid anything between 694/494 (St. Paul/Minneapolis) and avoid 35E/494 (Woodbury, Oakdale). If you were working in Minneapolis, I would say East Bethel, Ham Lake, Isanti and Oak Grove are all rednecks.
    Thank you for this info!!

NoNigNogsAround
    Chimpout Guest
    Need to make a decision soon. The job is with a major airline company with hubs in Minneapolis and Atlanta. Isn't the nig situation worse in Atlanta then Minneapolis-St Paul? Should I consider Apelanta?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only stopped in Atlanta once for a layover. It was probably 1999 I want to say and it was a sea of niggers. Fast forward 21 years and I am sure it is worse. The area you live in might be ok for now but I can almost guarantee if you go work for the airline down there you will be surrounded by incompetent niggers. You really have to consider if the pay is enough to deal with niggers and if you are able to live far enough away from the plague that at the end of the day you are away from it.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNigNogsAround View Post
    Need to make a decision soon. The job is with a major airline company with hubs in Minneapolis and Atlanta. Isn't the nig situation worse in Atlanta then Minneapolis-St Paul? Should I consider Apelanta?
    If you are going to be at the Airport, I would look south west of the cities, like Edina or Chaska. Or North West of the cities, Ham Lake, Isanti, etc.

Atlanta, unless you are in a gated community, paying 500 a month to a HOA, you are fucked. There are no nice suburbs within a hour drive to the airport, besides. If you have ever had a layover there, their entire airport is run by jigs.

DefundThePoliceIsWoke
    Chimpout Guest
    @heynotthatguy have you seen this? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rk/ar-BB1cU4yT
    Isn't that supposed to be a fancy neighborhood? Or is it now a niggerhood? Has Mac Groveland, Highland Park and that area gone woke because of defund the police?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Atlanta, unless you are in a gated community, paying 500 a month to a HOA, you are fucked. There are no nice suburbs within a hour drive to the airport, besides. If you have ever had a layover there, their entire airport is run by jigs.
    Yeah no kidding!
    If you move to Atlanta, move outside the perimeter and to the north. Do not move inside the perimeter unless you like crime and high taxes.
    Inside the perimeter is full of jiggers and white liberals who coddle and enable them while gentrifying their hoods.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I've often wondered how the latter day arrival Niggers (Obongo's Somalicoons) 'Get on' with the resident 'Afreakan' (Slave) Niggers as in LeRoy, Trayvon and DeShaun etc.
    Do they fight or at least hate each other (here's hopin'!) simply because they are each competin' for more gibs and a bigger 'Share' of YT's pie?
    Oddly enough, when I had my computer business, we had a few clients that were Ethiopian. They HATED American Blacks. Absolutely, hated them. Always talked shit about them, always considered them a subspecies. My favorite was when one of the heads of their group saw some jig shuffling down the sidewalk, he loudly blurted out "Look at that dumb nigger. He calls himself African? He couldn't find Africa on a map! Stupid monkey!". I just about died.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefundThePoliceIsWoke View Post
    @heynotthatguy have you seen this? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rk/ar-BB1cU4yT
    Isn't that supposed to be a fancy neighborhood? Or is it now a niggerhood? Has Mac Groveland, Highland Park and that area gone woke because of defund the police?
    That area has been sliding downhill for a long time. I wouldn't live there. Used to be alright, but that ship has long since sailed.

NoNigNogsAround
    Chimpout Guest
    That area has been sliding downhill for a long time. I wouldn't live there. Used to be alright, but that ship has long since sailed.
    Oh that is too bad. So if you had to work in this particular neighborhood, where would you live?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly enough, when I had my computer business, we had a few clients that were Ethiopian. They HATED American Blacks. Absolutely, hated them. Always talked shit about them, always considered them a subspecies. My favorite was when one of the heads of their group saw some jig shuffling down the sidewalk, he loudly blurted out "Look at that dumb nigger. He calls himself African? He couldn't find Africa on a map! Stupid monkey!". I just about died.
    For about a year, I worked with a Real African Negro™ from The Gambia. He was as black as coal, but absolutely despised American slave-descended niggers. He thought they were lazy, dirty, dumb, and ugly.

A couple years later we were in Kenya. Same thing there. The local boogs were not shy when it came to expressing their disgust for our niggers. The them, our niggers were uppity, fat, and looked down on the locals.

Real African Negroes™ are every bit as useless as our own slave-spawn niggers, but in different ways.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNigNogsAround View Post
    Oh that is too bad. So if you had to work in this particular neighborhood, where would you live?
    45 minutes away, in the North East suburbs that I mentioned earlier.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    45 minutes away, in the North East suburbs that I mentioned earlier.
    👍👍👍 thanks

NAACP
    Chimpout Guest

NAACP = niggers are always causing problems

Niggers ruin everything. They cause problems. Every metro area sucks. They even cause problems in Montana where they are less than 1% of the population. A group of student apes and half breeds confronted one of the Universities there and forced them to make an African Studies major to appease them. The University kowtowed to their demands.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Shitbeasts ruin everything. Fuck their entire race.
    Shitbeast Floyd, the fentanyl wifebeater is worshipped there.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Carjackings went up 500% from last year in Minneapolis. Didn't the city end up defunding the police by $8M?
    The people voted for this. They deserve this.
    Crime is going up in every metro area but from what I understand, it's really bad in mpls?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carjackings went up 500% from last year in Minneapolis. Didn't the city end up defunding the police by $8M?
    The people voted for this. They deserve this.
    Crime is going up in every metro area but from what I understand, it's really bad in mpls?
    The problem is that many who don't want the somolicoon niggers there are the ones who are getting victimized. The far left liberals who voted for it and do not even live in the area still blame the white man.