Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger Uses Tinder to Trap old White to Rob & Kill him

Defendant Murdered 63-Year-Old Victim After Meeting Through Dating App: Deputies
    The search for a missing Florida man has taken a turn toward tragedy. The whereabouts of Bobby Scott, 63, are still publicly unknown, but the Volusia Sheriff’s Office believe he is dead. Investigators say he was murdered by someone he met through a dating app. Michael Harris Jr., 20, was arrested Saturday.

This started with a missing persons’ case. Scott, a resident of Daytona Beach, was last seen leaving home on January 17, according to the initial story from deputies. He was heading out to the area of the city of DeLand to meet someone. Authorities cryptically said on Wednesday that they found his cell phone and vehicle, but added that no one had seen or heard from him.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/defend...-app-deputies/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michael-Harris-mugshot-and-Bobby-Scott-image-via-Volusia-Sheriffs-Office.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	206.6 KB 
ID:	13859

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this guy was looking for??

Apparently his "husband" forgot to warn him to avoid the groid!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't blame the victim, and I hope he was fooled by the nigger using a fake picture, maybe even the nigger sounding white on the phone.

If the victim knew he was meeting a nigger, well, we couldn't help him.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I won't blame the victim, and I hope he was fooled by the nigger using a fake picture, maybe even the nigger sounding white on the phone.

If the victim knew he was meeting a nigger, well, we couldn't help him.
    He sounded like some stupid white puke who wanted some BBC, instead some jig did him in
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger or not, honestly, it's hard for me to pity anyone who seeks sex thru these apps and sites. All I can think of when I read a story like this is Looking for Mr. Goodbar and you know how that ended.

This guy was old enough to know better, but such is the lifestyle nowadays it seems.

Hornyness is the force multiplier of foolish recklessness. Add a nigger to the equation and you make the news.

Congrats, Mr. Scott. You're famous now.

So many nations though out history seem to have an endless cycle of self destruction. They loose focus of the important things, trading them instead for hedonism. Rome, France, America... Same shit, different year.

People get so focused on getting a nut, they don't see that not only is the enemy storming the gate, but the citizens are lowering the drawbridge.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Groid_Rage, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Nigger or not, honestly, it's hard for me to pity anyone who seeks sex thru these apps and sites. All I can think of when I read a story like this is Looking for Mr. Goodbar and you know how that ended.

This guy was old enough to know better, but such is the lifestyle nowadays it seems.

Hornyness is the force multiplier of foolish recklessness. Add a nigger to the equation and you make the news.

Congrats, Mr. Scott. You're famous now.

So many nations though out history seem to have an endless cycle of self destruction. They loose focus of the important things, trading them instead for hedonism. Rome, France, America... Same shit, different year.

People get so focused on getting a nut, they don't see that not only is the enemy storming the gate, but the citizens are lowering the drawbridge.
    A white version of "muh dik"

12. Likes tweakstick, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    He sounded like some stupid white puke who wanted some BBC, instead some jig did him in
    Hey, we don't know. He could have gotten both and in no particular order.

Remember the old joke with the niggers and the missionary?

"Death by ooga booga!"

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter your proclivities, going to meet anyone, let alone some vile nigger buck, you hooked up with on Tinder for a little muh dik is taking your life in your hands. Unbelievable.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No matter your proclivities, going to meet anyone, let alone some vile nigger buck, you hooked up with on Tinder for a little muh dik is taking your life in your hands. Unbelievable.

I'm leaning towards Mr. Sandman's narrative.

Probably used a fake picture and profile to lure the old dude to a place to roll, kill and certainly Muh Dikk him.

Sounds like total niggery at its best!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I'm leaning towards Mr. Sandman's narrative.

Probably used a fake picture and profile to lure the old dude to a place to roll, kill and certainly Muh Dikk him.

Sounds like total niggery at its best!

Quite possible but still - going off to meet a total stranger you picked up on a meat market site for a "date" is beyond risky. I saw a similar case on Judge Judy, except it didn't end in murder. A 60-year-old white man was trolling Tinder and spotted a 21-year-old nigger buck he wanted - young niggers seeming to be quite popular with a certain sector of the population.

The young nigger ended up fleecing the old boy and really, did the old guy think this young nigger buck was madly attracted to his sagging paunch, wrinkles, and bald head? Hmm, no. He was attracted to the wallet. Old guy got what he deserved and I would be too ashamed to appear on national tv and tell the world I'm so pathetic that I let some soulless male-whore nigger 1/3 my age use me as an ATM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."