Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Necro celebrity she boon Azealia Banks boils dead cats and collects human skulls

Azealia Banks casually pulls out ‘6-year-old girl’s skull’ during interview – after digging up dead cat

Saying where she bought the bone from, Azealia went on: ‘This is actually the skull of a six-year-old girl who died from head trauma.’ She then turned the skull around to show the marks on the bone to seemingly support this theory.
    Responding to the clip of her digging up her dead cat, Azealia went on to insist ‘it wasn’t that sick’. She said: ‘There are people who have urns of their family members sitting on the mantel so I don’t want to hear about me “eating cats”,’ also shooting down the idea she ate her cat saying: ‘And firstly, I wouldn’t eat a cat that has been dead for three months.’
    A bag was seen being pulled out of the ground, seemingly containing Lucifer, before the cat’s remains appeared to be added to a pot of liquid that Azealia was stirring. The video’s caption read: ‘Lucifer 2009-2020. My Dear kitty. Thank you for everything. A legend. An icon. Forever a serval serve.’
    https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/21/azeal...view-13941953/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After seeing the picture of that feral beast - the one on the right - I am not clicking that link.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    After seeing the picture of that feral beast - the one on the right - I am not clicking that link.

She's one of those cRappers we always read about getting dead at a young age!

The handwriting is on the wall for this one too!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are people who have urns of their family members sitting on the mantel so I don’t want to hear about me “eating cats”
    Oh yeah, sure, those two things are the same exact thing. Honoring dead parents, and digging up a rotting animal corpse to eat, FFS, now we're supposed to treat them the same?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    She's one of those cRappers we always read about getting dead at a young age!

The handwriting is on the wall for this one too!

Let me know when it actually gets daid, then I'll click a link.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sheboon loves to get mentioned in the news, usually squabbling with other fake celebrity niggers. She's got no hit songs, hasn't sold any albums, never appears live - but reporters come running when she "Throws shade" on who or what ever. There are a lot of similar no-talent schvugger bitches, who the press can't get enough of, despite they're complete lack of accomplishments. They ran out of has-beens, and now these never-was niggers are all they have left to yap about.