Nigger are the scum of the earth!

They destroy EVERYTHING they touch!

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome!! You are PREACHING to the choir!!

Ful clip
    Chimpout Guest
    'Nothing grows where the Brown man goes'

5. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was told if the evil white man had not interfered with niggers all of the mudda land would be like wakanda! Am I to believe my own eyes or what the left is forcing down our throats? Yea. Niggers ruin everything. They even ruin other niggers which in itself is unbelievable.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Jubal A, Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ful clip View Post
    Oh this is priceless! I must remember it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ful clip View Post

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
    "No one will win, when you're around a SHITSKIN!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must not insult bacteria or fungi or mold. They are superior to niggers.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I was told if the evil white man had not interfered with niggers all of the mudda land would be like wakanda! Am I to believe my own eyes or what the left is forcing down our throats? Yea. Niggers ruin everything. They even ruin other niggers which in itself is unbelievable.
    Leftists have the worst logic. Niggers probably invented slavery, and still practice it to this day. They sold slaves to the settlers, if anything the White man unknowingly HELPED them create “Wakanda” by taking the most barbaric niggers off their hands. Whites certainly had no negative effect on niggers “progress” in the muddaland. The cold hard truth is that so few niggers are intelligent that they simply cannot create their own environments to thrive in, I hate to go with the statistics that claim out of millions of niggers you do apparently get a nigger “genius” with a triple digit IQ yet even if there truly were nigger Teslas and Hawkings they would have been brutally murdered by other niggers over a sow or some flashy trinket. This is not the fault of the White man. And here in the States the only “magic” niggers I’ve ever seen are ones that got out of prestigious universities with some worthless Mickey Mouse Degree in some racial or gender studies and spend their whole lives crying about racism that doesn’t exist and screwing the system for personal gibs.
    So even if they claim these niggers are “intelligent” they certainly don’t use it very well, and have to play victim their whole lives for selfish personal gains. No inspirational person does this. Any success a nigger could possibly see in this world is in environments they could never have created for themselves, and the White race is without a doubt the least racist race on account of how much crime we’ve tolerated from these monsters. And the leftist communists pretty much have full control of the system again and niggers can live in a wonderland of free shit and people apologizing for them for god knows how long. What other race does this? Do they not realize how fortunate they are that White guilt exists? We can’t get these fucking monsters out of our lives! Whites have done more for civil rights than any other race since the dawn of mankind! God I hate niggers! Just appreciate how lucky you were to have your ancestors dragged here!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate white liberals who use pronouns a little more than I hate nignogs. Nignogs cant help being nignogs. Just give them their nig only safe spaces and call it a day. White liberals with pronouns tacked on are a special breed of people who should have been aborted.

Legalize abortion for niggers and white libtards.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers probably invented slavery, and still practice it to this day.
    Niggers and asslifters still have hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of modern slaves. But you'll never hear about that on the news. I guess, though, when they found 700 nigger slaves for sale in Libya, that's as big a deal as when a supermarket tries to get rid of rotting bananas nobody wants to buy.

Niggers claim they're the true Hebrews and were the slaves in Egypt, but then they claim they were the original Egyptians. And Mesopotamians, and Sumerians, and Greeks, and Romans, and even Britons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whites-invented-slavery-egyptians-were-reparations-egyptians-ans-ns-black-6510119.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	13878
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I was told if the evil white man had not interfered with niggers all of the mudda land would be like wakanda! Am I to believe my own eyes or what the left is forcing down our throats?
    And yet they "flee" in droves into white man's countries. Fucking shitbeasts!

They even ruin other niggers which in itself is unbelievable.
    Hmm, not sure if I can agree: Since niggers make even other niggers lives miserable, a ruined nigger is on the plus side for all the other niggers as well. The fewer niggers the better.