Close

Likes Likes:  3
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Pelosi: like Marie Antoinette, only an older, uglier, more face-lifted COMMONER

Washington's political "class" (read: commoner elected public SERVANTS who believe themselves to be royalty and who go on to betray their constituents' trust) think their shit doesn't stink. They need to be made to eat it.

MILITARY SOURCE IN DC:
    “For the last week my battalion has been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria. Today the Senate kicked us out & moved us to a cold parking garage.
    5000 soldiers.
    1 power outlet.
    One bathroom.
    This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders.”

PHOTOS pic.twitter.com/622sQmciq4

From the above SHITter link:
    “Yesterday dozens of senators and congressman walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida's Governor Ron DeSantis
    They’re soldiers. They’re not Nancy Pelosi’s servants. And this comes on the backend of them trying to investigate the backgrounds of our guardsmen. In Florida, we did not let them go into their political beliefs. I thought that was totally inappropriate. I thought that was disrespectful for people who are clearly patriots. So this is a half-cocked mission at this point.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202..._content=daily

2. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think about 5,000 are going to be staying at the Capitol full time for another 3 months, to protect them from white supremacists.

BLM and Antifa are okay, and the guardsmen have been instructed to allow them to burn the place down in the name of racial justice.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She looks and sounds like a drunken old broken down crazy talkin hag to me.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the same old double standard. Ask yourself, what would Democrats say if Trump did the same thing? Well, he would have never done the same thing, because he was too honorable with our military.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

I think about 5,000 are going to be staying at the Capitol full time for another 3 months, to protect them from white supremacists.

BLM and Antifa are okay, and the guardsmen have been instructed to allow them to burn the place down in the name of racial justice.
    I hate that old CUNT!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In all perfect honesty, comparing Nancy Pelosi to Marie Antoinette is wrong. Marie was a much better person. History paints her wrong. She was really just an Austrian Princess who was married off to a French Noble to help solidify French and Austrian relations. She probably never really ever said "Let them eat Cake," she really didn't have any kind of reason to detest the French commoners and probably didn't. Kind of like that idea that Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Nero wasn't even in Rome when the fire broke out LOL.

Anyway, the disrespectful way that they have treated the troops is just typical of the disdain that the Dumbocrat Party of Washington have for them and us. Mr. '81 million vote man' President is so popular that he needs 25,000+ troops to guard him. LOL And then they even treat the troops like trash
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.