Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Serial killer silverback nabbed

He murdered two ancient sows and one human woman. There may be more. Do niggers really think an 82-year-old is sitting on a fortune in her subsidized apartment? And do niggers ever pick on anyone who can fight back?

Kevin Gavin (not Irish as far as I can see):

Kevin Gavin, 66, was charged Friday with three counts of second-degree murder for the killings, which spanned from 2015 to last week and occurred in the victims' apartments, authorities said.
    Second-degree? Well, he is a nigger so no one wants to appear to be rayciss. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding, or maybe the old buck was defending himself?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/families-m...ry?id=75425998
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He murdered two ancient sows and one human woman. There may be more. Do niggers really think an 82-year-old is sitting on a fortune in her subsidized apartment? And do niggers ever pick on anyone who can fight back?

Kevin Gavin (not Irish as far as I can see):

Second-degree? Well, he is a nigger so no one wants to appear to be rayciss. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding, or maybe the old buck was defending himself?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/families-m...ry?id=75425998
    Yep!! And the silverback "Dindu nuffins!!"

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly hope this was the first time this old nigger was guilty. If not, every investigator is a moron on this case, some of these niggers are so easy to catch but nobody ever does it.you know those monkey prints were left everywhere

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the police have quotas.

Even if a certain number of niggers are actually guilty of committing crimes, the police can't actually charge them with those crimes because then they would exceed their quotas, and the police department would look bad. So sometimes they let guilty niggers go free because it looks better than if they were to actually enforce the law.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's a real thing. Cops don't want their budgets to shrink, so they falsify information and allow niggers to keep committing crimes because that's what the politicians want.

Of course, now with BLM and Antifa, it doesn't really matter what the police do... they want to defund and disband all police departments because law enforcement is anathema to the general concept of anarchy.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Well, the police have quotas.

Even if a certain number of niggers are actually guilty of committing crimes, the police can't actually charge them with those crimes because then they would exceed their quotas, and the police department would look bad. So sometimes they let guilty niggers go free because it looks better than if they were to actually enforce the law.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's a real thing. Cops don't want their budgets to shrink, so they falsify information and allow niggers to keep committing crimes because that's what the politicians want.

Of course, now with BLM and Antifa, it doesn't really matter what the police do... they want to defund and disband all police departments because law enforcement is anathema to the general concept of anarchy.
    Certainly explains why fire arms sales were through the roof last year.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Certainly explains why fire arms sales were through the roof last year.
    Well, you know the felons weren't the ones buying the guns legally in the stores, so that means law abiding citizens were scared shitless by all the rioting and looting.

On an unrelated note, I wonder why revolvers with quick-swappable cylinders aren't more of a thing. I mean, I know it probably wouldn't be budget friendly to have to buy new cylinders, but reload times for single action revolvers would rapidly approach double action revolver and pistol times if you could unlock the cylinder with a switch and slap in a new one. Would probably even make reloads for DE revolvers faster. Just add some mechanics that force the cylinder to be aligned correctly before normal function can resume.

And I wonder why there are no belt-fed pistols. It may sound inconvenient for concealed carry, but submachine guns do exist, and they are essentially overbuilt pistol caliber pistols. Why can't someone design one that can handle linked ammo?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

12. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... On an unrelated note, I wonder why revolvers with quick-swappable cylinders aren't more of a thing.

Just my opinion and not to offend anyone who carries/owns revolvers, but revolvers certainly provide the "KISS" principle... keep it simple stupid.

Revolvers are great for people who don't have time or the means to remain proficient with a handgun. Point and shoot.

If you are carrying a revolver, you probably should be seeking an escape route about the time a reload is necessary.

Semi auto trained people can stay in the fight longer with a quick tactical reload when necessary, and will hopefully win the fight before running out of full mags.

Sometimes its better to shoot your way to safety/cover than hanging around burning through ammo.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, you know the felons weren't the ones buying the guns legally in the stores, so that means law abiding citizens were scared shitless by all the rioting and looting.

On an unrelated note, I wonder why revolvers with quick-swappable cylinders aren't more of a thing. I mean, I know it probably wouldn't be budget friendly to have to buy new cylinders, but reload times for single action revolvers would rapidly approach double action revolver and pistol times if you could unlock the cylinder with a switch and slap in a new one. Would probably even make reloads for DE revolvers faster. Just add some mechanics that force the cylinder to be aligned correctly before normal function can resume.

And I wonder why there are no belt-fed pistols. It may sound inconvenient for concealed carry, but submachine guns do exist, and they are essentially overbuilt pistol caliber pistols. Why can't someone design one that can handle linked ammo?

Engineer something like that to be practical using 3D printable materials (I'd imagine that'd require a LOT of materials and ballistics engineering knowledge) and you'd become the next Krupp.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That old silverback was killing other niggers in a section 8 housing complex. I say let him free to more good work offing other groids and culling the herd.
    This made my day!

The silver lining to the "groid arrest quota":
    leave the drug-dealing killers free. Arrest only chile molestahs and muh-dikkers (although there's prob'ly a ton of overlap between the groups *sigh*).

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick note to all members: please be civil, respectful, and friendly in tone to everyone. I just came across a note from one of our good members that we have a heated argument in this thread. The fight is out there, not here. No open vulgarity or personal attacks or ad hominems.

On several occasions I've wanted to call other members out, but have chosen not to. It won't be good for us and our reputation. Just take a few steps back, take it easy, be respectful.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just a quick note to all members: please be civil, respectful, and friendly in tone to everyone. I just came across a note from one of our good members that we have a heated argument in this thread. The fight is out there, not here. No open vulgarity or personal attacks or ad hominems.

On several occasions I've wanted to call other members out, but have chosen not to. It won't be good for us and our reputation. Just take a few steps back, take it easy, be respectful.
    let's focus our hate on the devil negro guys - that's why we're here right?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post