Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal Burner at work

I had a co-worker, who I used to think was very bright and intelligent until she started to shack up with a loud and obnoxious nigger who was even proud to be a 'hood nigga' (which is what he always called himself)

Well about 6 months later and she finally got wise and saw that he was only using her for a place to crash and sex and threw him out. Not long after and he had already found another 'bitch' to mooch off of.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Well about 6 months later and she finally got wise and saw that he was only using her for a place to crash and sex and threw him out. Not long after and he had already found another 'bitch' to mooch off of.
    Whew! Lucky for her! Otherwise, she'd have been found floating in the county pond sporting a new pair of shark sunglasses.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She’s still a damaged pos in my book! I wouldn’t even look at her anymore!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worked with a woman who shacked up with a stupid-ass, George Jefferson-type nigger named "Wendell", but only on the weekends. She couldn't allow her family to know she was a mudshark since her father would have kicked her out of the family home.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a co-worker, who I used to think was very bright and intelligent until she started to shack up with a loud and obnoxious nigger who was even proud to be a 'hood nigga' (which is what he always called himself)

I'm disappointed the nigger did not Nicole Simpson that burner. That's what they do, and we need candidates for Mudshark of the Year. Lazy nigger didn't behave like the animal that it is by taking out the trash.

Additionally, by not doing so, the nigger allowed the skank the ability to further contaminate and debase the human species. With it's proclivity for muh-dikk, it's just a matter of time until it finds another darker, uglier, more feral nigger to miscegenate with a spew out niglets. Oh lord, we don't need more false human hybrids. No, they're not cute, they're abominations, and equally violent as any nigger.

Besides, what human will not walk away upon hearing the woman they're dating has been screwed by an ape? That's just abhorrent; why would someone risk venereal disease exposure, unless, they're filthy themselves or low-esteem betas.

I see a rise in all types of burners. White, Asian, Hispanic - misguided but idiotic girls and women thinking niggers are just like us. Even more surprising to me, I see middle age and senior women with older bucks, their age. Is there no stopping this depravity of beastiality? All I can do is look with disgust, ever ready to react if the buck chimps out.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm disappointed the nigger did not Nicole Simpson that burner. That's what they do, and we need candidates for Mudshark of the Year. Lazy nigger didn't behave like the animal that it is by taking out the trash.

Additionally, by not doing so, the nigger allowed the skank the ability to further contaminate and debase the human species. With it's proclivity for muh-dikk, it's just a matter of time until it finds another darker, uglier, more feral nigger to miscegenate with a spew out niglets. Oh lord, we don't need more false human hybrids. No, they're not cute, they're abominations, and equally violent as any nigger.

Besides, what human will not walk away upon hearing the woman they're dating has been screwed by an ape? That's just abhorrent; why would someone risk venereal disease exposure, unless, they're filthy themselves or low-esteem betas.

I see a rise in all types of burners. White, Asian, Hispanic - misguided but idiotic girls and women thinking niggers are just like us. Even more surprising to me, I see middle age and senior women with older bucks, their age. Is there no stopping this depravity of beastiality? All I can do is look with disgust, ever ready to react if the buck chimps out.
    Pedo Joe announced that by 2040 "European whites will be the minority in the United States." I guess he's going to work tirelessly towards that goal for whatever time he has left above ground.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

... her father would have kicked her out of the family home.

I wouldn't hesitate to either!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes IseDaDiva, DaveInTexas liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As President, I would push for federal database requiring registration of coalburners, maybe not with SSNs or driver license #s, but names and a DMV photo. That way a self-respecting human can look someone up before getting in trouble. Once a coalburner, always untouchable.

Coalburners should want it, right, as virtue signaling? "I'm on the list, I'm on the list, I love niggers!" The ultimate list of niggerloving is the coalburners listed in county death records.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    As President, I would push for federal database requiring registration of coalburners, maybe not with SSNs or driver license #s, but names and a DMV photo. That way a self-respecting human can look someone up before getting in trouble. Once a coalburner, always untouchable.

Coalburners should want it, right, as virtue signaling? "I'm on the list, I'm on the list, I love niggers!" The ultimate list of niggerloving is the coalburners listed in county death records.
    That might be a waste of time and paperwork since it seems most coalburners don't live long enough for that.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    She’s still a damaged pos in my book! I wouldn’t even look at her anymore!
    Very true. I cut her loose as a friend, as well. If you're stupid enough or have so low self-worth that you will let yourself become a nigger's bitch, I want nothing to do with you
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

17. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That might be a waste of time and paperwork since it seems most coalburners don't live long enough for that.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very true. I cut her loose as a friend, as well. If you're stupid enough or have so low self-worth that you will let yourself become a nigger's bitch, I want nothing to do with you
    Right! But not only that. She will probably sleep but more niggs.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    When I was a federal employee living and working in D.C., I had a friend who was a drummer in a band. The singer in his band was a nice-looking 6'3" or so white guy (VERY unusual to have a tall singer), destined for the shrink's couch if ever anyone was.

The singer was FULL of extreme contradictions. He appeared to have everything going for him and would have had NO problem dating the white woman of his choice.

He worked for the credit reporting division of TRW, smoked weed regularly (illegal then), but steadfastly even refused to touch a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic book, was "hooked" on oil-drilling to the degree that he drove a Chevrolet Monte Carlo which, at least at the time, was a sow-magnet, was positively obsessed with nigger hookers, even regularly dated non-hooker sows, and yet "would never marry a black woman". His family had no idea of his proclivities.

I remember feeling sorry for any white woman this guy managed to bring himself to date, let alone marry. Almost certainly, he'd be carrying-on with his groidstitutes on the sly.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I worked with a woman who shacked up with a stupid-ass, George Jefferson-type nigger named "Wendell", but only on the weekends. She couldn't allow her family to know she was a mudshark since her father would have kicked her out of the family home.
    Wow. Bummer, Part of the problem there might have been naive or flawed parenting. That kind of issue has to be ingrained as fundamentally, kneejerk, morally repugnant to a child before the hormones kick in, such that the idea of burning coal makes as much sense as dating a bundt cake pan.

Niggers =/= humans. Period.

Parenting seems the hardest job in the world, because coming down too hard against 'sharking could have the opposite effect, especially in today's advertising climate.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I've personally observed it to be a danger signal for exactly those reasons. Symptomatic of having abandoned ALL standards, of lacking a moral compass. If that's okay, where does one draw the line?