Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Soulja Boy" cRapper.. you know the rest - rape.

So, like, what else is new? I guess it's just a sow, but damn - these niggers duz love dey rapin'!

A woman who says she was employed by Soulja Boy as his personal assistant has accused the rapper in a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles of multiple instances of assault and sexual battery, holding her against her will and refusing to pay her.
    Pretty sure it's the "refusing to pay her" is what set the sow off, not the raping.

alleges in the suit that after less than a month of her employment, Way began sending her unsolicited photos of his penis.

Fine looking rappin' boy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Soulja boy - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	13817

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...174140830.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigger rape ape shit.It’s what they all do.they can’t help theyselves. My sister is a therapist for the department of justice in Connecticut. She runs programs for domestic abusers (mostly rape apes). And she’s a caseworker. She was telling me that some her nigger clients have exposed themselves during a 1 on 1 in the same building the court is in.She was terrified and called for help. And it’s all on video.Of course they violated probation and went back to NU.The funny thing is, my sister feels sorry for them. She’s a liberal.
    My sister is not a mud shark, nor does she have nigger friends.But she actually feels sorry for niggers. She thinks that they’ve been abused and that they need help.We’ve had arguments while growing up, because I’ve always felt a strong hatred towards niggers since I was a toddler. She actually thinks she can help them change. I love her, but she’s thinks like a silly liberal.
    It boggles my mind that something could be that stupid to do something like that. But as I mentioned, Niggers can’t help themselves. They are animals. Animals can’t control their actions and emotions.Years ago,dog Butch used to get a hard on front of my young daughters.I sprayed him once with the garden hose, and he never did it again. A nigger is far more stupid than a dog. Nigger will do it again no matter how bad you’re punishing it.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So, like, what else is new? I guess it's just a sow, but damn - these niggers duz love dey rapin'!

Pretty sure it's the "refusing to pay her" is what set the sow off, not the raping.

Looks like a DOWNLOW dick$ucker!! Actually, I heard this ape was on da' downlow but that describes the majority of NIGGERS!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Typical nigger rape ape shit.It’s what they all do.they can’t help theyselves. My sister is a therapist for the department of justice in Connecticut. She runs programs for domestic abusers (mostly rape apes). And she’s a caseworker. She was telling me that some her nigger clients have exposed themselves during a 1 on 1 in the same building the court is in.She was terrified and called for help. And it’s all on video.Of course they violated probation and went back to NU.The funny thing is, my sister feels sorry for them. She’s a liberal.
    My sister is not a mud shark, nor does she have nigger friends.But she actually feels sorry for niggers. She thinks that they’ve been abused and that they need help.We’ve had arguments while growing up, because I’ve always felt a strong hatred towards niggers since I was a toddler. She actually thinks she can help them change. I love her, but she’s thinks like a silly liberal.
    It boggles my mind that something could be that stupid to do something like that. But as I mentioned, Niggers can’t help themselves. They are animals. Animals can’t control their actions and emotions.Years ago,dog Butch used to get a hard on front of my young daughters.I sprayed him once with the garden hose, and he never did it again. A nigger is far more stupid than a dog. Nigger will do it again no matter how bad you’re punishing it.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

My regards, and a banana, to his family....

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why she feels sorry for a nigger displaying his muh dik to her as a result of slabery - not that any of today's niggers are or were slaves or even ever had to get a job - or poverty or whatever else niggers whine about. I've had men expose themselves to me, and not once did I think, "Oh, poor guy. He probably had a difficult life so it's okay."

Oh, and Soulja Boy has been one busy buck. One of his mudsharks is on the bandwagon too:
    In her lawsuit, Kayla claims she was knocked to the ground, and then Soulja came over to kick her in the stomach and bash her in the head "with a large gun" -- and then told her she was going to die as he held the gun to her head...Later, Kayla claims she was being held captive -- tied up with an extension cord -- in the garage when a male assistant offered to release her if she performed oral sex.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/30/soulj...exual-battery/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Me too! No idea why, must be pure instinct. And for everything nigger, including their music, which I spent YEARS trying to train myself to like. Everything about them is gross: their thick lips, and the shocking relative lightness of the palms of their hands, and how they MUST smack their lips when eating--the worst is when they're eating finger food. Ugh.

12. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers would be shit boring were they not so dangerous and loud

"Soulja Boy" cRapper.. you know the rest - rape.
    . . .

I wonder if news outlets secretly have "form articles" where they just change the date and number of muh-dikkers involved. At the bottom is a GoFundMe for:

Select one:
    (a) victim
    (b) assailant

14. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why she feels sorry for a nigger displaying his muh dik to her as a result of slabery - not that any of today's niggers are or were slaves or even ever had to get a job - or poverty or whatever else niggers whine about. I've had men expose themselves to me, and not once did I think, "Oh, poor guy. He probably had a difficult life so it's okay."

Oh, and Soulja Boy has been one busy buck. One of his mudsharks is on the bandwagon too:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/30/soulj...exual-battery/
    This has always been the case w/my sister. She has always stuck up for niggs. She’s never dated a nigger buck.She’s associated with an Oreo cookie sow from the office on occasion. And I know when my dad was sick, she allowed an African caretaker sow to come in.
    My sister is a liberal. She’s got a doctrine in psychology.She thinks there’s good in everyone.Even niggers. It’s always been tough to have general conversations with her. I’m a confederate flag loving,nigger hatin gun toting fool.And our conversations are limited. But who did she call when her first husband beat her up?
    Yours truly!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Me too! No idea why, must be pure instinct. And for everything nigger, including their music, which I spent YEARS trying to train myself to like. Everything about them is gross: their thick lips, and the shocking relative lightness of the palms of their hands, and how they MUST smack their lips when eating--the worst is when they're eating finger food. Ugh.
    I’ve never even tried to like anything about a fucking goddamn nigger! more worthless than a fucking cockroach! I’ve gotten to the point where I won’t even associate with people who associate with monkeys! I recently cut off this guy from the gun club. Blocked his number because he’s married to a woman who allows her daughter to be a mud shark.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has always been the case w/my sister. She has always stuck up for niggs. She’s never dated a nigger buck.She’s associated with an Oreo cookie sow from the office on occasion. And I know when my dad was sick, she allowed an African caretaker sow to come in.
    My sister is a liberal. She’s got a doctrine in psychology.She thinks there’s good in everyone.Even niggers. It’s always been tough to have general conversations with her. I’m a confederate flag loving,nigger hatin gun toting fool.And our conversations are limited. But who did she call when her first husband beat her up?
    Yours truly!

I do get it. I used to be like your sister too I couldn't understand why anyone was rayciss. I thought niggers were just like us and I felt sorry for them. I'd get miffed if my mother or my husband used the dreaded "N" word. What did I know?

Call me crazy, but it was Judge Judy who opened my eyes to the not-so-wonderful world of the Great American Pavement Ape, when I started watching the show about 12 years ago. I literally couldn't believe or understand what I was seeing and hearing. So I Googled to try and find out why niggers talked and acted that way and ended up here.

Tell your sister to watch JJ. The never-ending tales of disgusting behavior, endless sucking up taxpayers' money, unbelievable savagery, destruction of property, selling food skamps, Sec8, careless shitting out of nigglets, constant incarcerations, and da poleece, and general TNB of every description all told in the worst mangled English imaginable converted me. Surely it would do the same for her.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Jim Crow liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Another TL;DR: "The planet isn't going anywhere. We are...Pack your shit folks!"

Yours truly!
    It pisses me off when progressives denigrate the confederate flag.

My friend, Hari, an Indian Brahmin who "left the world" to enter an ashram in Chennai, South India, could not adore the American South, Southerners, and Southern culture more. Almost certainly, he experienced racism there (because it's everywhere people exist), but the difference is that, in general, if Southerners feel racist towards a person or group, they are straightforward about it. Whereas, in the North, and especially with liberals/progressives, racism is actually rampant, but hidden.

Their blanket exaltation of niggers is racist, yet progressives are blind to that obvious contradiction.

By telling everyone what to do, progressives imply that their view of "how things should be" is absolute and correct. This implies that liberals/progressives fundamentally believe they are outside of and superior to the society which they referee, similar to artists expressing themselves. By dictating at society, progressives effectively state that human society is a dumb object which they fully comprehend, as opposed to the dynamic, unpredictable result of infinite subjective relationships between equals with infinitely varied views and opinions.

The fact that Silicon Valley is largely "progressive" makes me suspect that AI expertise, in particular, may have made many there feel, literally, godlike.

Computation is built upon abstractions--generalizations--of reality. Certainly, much has been "achieved" with computers and AI. However, AI has a general weakness. Namely, that its success is heavily data-dependent and non-universal like, say, pure mathematics.

The human individual who is generalized in AI programs may largely behave almost numerically predictably, but contains the potential to behave ENTIRELY at odds with generalized oversimplifications. The human spirit (Gandhi and Lech Wałęsa being prime examples) and global warming (which has been debunked; see The Great Global Warming Swindle - FULL Documentary HD) are prime examples of natural elements which transcend human understanding.

Reality, statistical outliers, and the infinite complexity of large systems, will ALWAYS trounce AI and Silicon Valley. The greatest computer scientists are great because they admit this. Reality will always trounce progressive argument. The unspoken drive of Cuntrol Freaks—of those computer whizzes among them, of progressives, of narcissists, and of other members of the insane (with some exceptions, such as schizophrenics and psychopaths, who are born not made)--is to oversimplify and thereby to deny Reality, to deny the INESCAPABLE magnificence of the universe, of God.

In direct proportion to their presumptuousness, then, Silicon Valley "greats", are merely another buncha delusional fucks who managed to apply themselves, a subset of the insane.

The progressives' urge to dominate and to make human science a religion not only diminishes the humility intrinsic to the scientific method, but is none other than a contemporary paraphrase of the idea of the Earth-centered universe, none other than a contemporary paraphrase of Satan's urge to defy God.

The might of the universe--in which humanity is less than a blip--WILL triumph. The insanity of failure to kneel before Reality, before The Wonder of Life will destroy our species. GMO crops, the NWO, and other egotistical bullshit notwithstanding, our species CANNOT be outside of Nature. Our planet, no matter how we fuck it up, WILL outlast our species.

Fuck liberals, leftists, and progressives, up the fucking ass. There IS a God, "whatever you conceive Him to be", and He WILL have the last word.

22. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do get it. I used to be like your sister too I couldn't understand why anyone was rayciss. I thought niggers were just like us and I felt sorry for them. I'd get miffed if my mother or my husband used the dreaded "N" word. What did I know?

Call me crazy, but it was Judge Judy who opened my eyes to the not-so-wonderful world of the Great American Pavement Ape, when I started watching the show about 12 years ago. I literally couldn't believe or understand what I was seeing and hearing. So I Googled to try and find out why niggers talked and acted that way and ended up here.

Tell your sister to watch JJ. The never-ending tales of disgusting behavior, endless sucking up taxpayers' money, unbelievable savagery, destruction of property, selling food skamps, Sec8, careless shitting out of nigglets, constant incarcerations, and da poleece, and general TNB of every description all told in the worst mangled English imaginable converted me. Surely it would do the same for her.
    Sounds like you didn’t want to hate the nigger without a reason. And now you got your reason. You found out niggs are worthless ,useless ,destructive, vile ,lazy ,untrustworthy and stupid.You now know that niggers degrade and ruin your world just by existing in it.
    I’ve always hated everything until it proves it’s worth.Niggers are 150% worthless. Before I left CT in 1985,my sister was just like me. Then she went to college to become a therapist and was indoctrinated/brainwashed into being a liberal. She’s been like that for over a half her life,she won’t change.
    My sister is pleasantly pretentious.I truly believe that deep down she knows. She just wants people think that she believes there is good in everything. And she’s also forgiving to a fault. Her and I are like night and day in our beliefs .I don’t discuss politics and niggers with her. Because it will end bad.Usually with her crying. I don’t wanna do that.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you didn’t want to hate the nigger without a reason. And now you got your reason. You found out niggs are worthless ,useless ,destructive, vile ,lazy ,untrustworthy and stupid.You now know that niggers degrade and ruin your world just by existing in it.
    I’ve always hated everything until it proves it’s worth.Niggers are 150% worthless. Before I left CT in 1985,my sister was just like me. Then she went to college to become a therapist and was indoctrinated/brainwashed into being a liberal. She’s been like that for over a half her life,she won’t change.
    My sister is pleasantly pretentious.I truly believe that deep down she knows. She just wants people think that she believes there is good in everything. And she’s also forgiving to a fault. Her and I are like night and day in our beliefs .I don’t discuss politics and niggers with her. Because it will end bad.Usually with her crying. I don’t wanna do that.
    Absolutely. The influx of disgusting, primeval Haitians into my city certainly didn't raise my opinion of the niggs. But even before I started hating the sight of them, I never associated with them and certainly would never, ever have dreamed of hooking up with a nigger buck. They always repulsed me, probably since my mother told me when I was a kid that they "have a funny smell."

Too bad about your sister. You're probably right in that deep down she agrees with you. If she thinks there is good in everyone, niggers included, she must be tragically disappointed on a daily basis.

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely. The influx of disgusting, primeval Haitians into my city certainly didn't raise my opinion of the niggs. But even before I started hating the sight of them, I never associated with them and certainly would never, ever have dreamed of hooking up with a nigger buck. They always repulsed me, probably since my mother told me when I was a kid that they "have a funny smell."

Too bad about your sister. You're probably right in that deep down she agrees with you. If she thinks there is good in everyone, niggers included, she must be tragically disappointed on a daily basis.
    When you believe in something that doesn’t exist, you should expect disappointment.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post