Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up It's begun... the rewriting of history

The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water

https://reason.com/2021/01/22/the-wa...ood-and-water/

"I actually got sleep," Kamala said, sitting in a Hilton conference room, beside her sister, and smiling as she recalled walks on the beach with her husband and that one morning SoulCycle class she was able to take.

"That kind of stuff," Kamala said between sips of iced tea, "which was about bringing a little normal to the days, that was a treat for me."

"I mean, in some ways it was a treat," Maya said. "But not really."

"It's a treat that a prisoner gets when they ask for, 'A morsel of food please,' " Kamala said shoving her hands forward as if clutching a metal plate, her voice now trembling like an old British man locked in a Dickensian jail cell. "'And water! I just want wahtahhh….'Your standards really go out the f—ing window."

Kamala burst into laughter.
    What happened to the old version? The headline for that 18-month-old article still appears on Terris' page on the Post website with the original date it was published, but clicking the link redirects users to the new version published this month—the version that omits Harris' awful commentary about campaigns and prisons.

Other links to the original piece also now redirect to the sanitized version. Reason's Elizabeth Nolan Brown, for example, highlighted the Terris profile of Harris on the July 24, 2019, version of the Reason Roundup. Click through that link now, however, and you won't find Harris' inartful "joke" about inmates dying of thirst.

Reason asked the Post why the Harris feature was updated, and if the paper could point to other examples of "updating" political features to remove details that show officials in an unflattering light.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water

https://reason.com/2021/01/22/the-wa...ood-and-water/
    Wow. Pretty blatant. Yup. Really, ALL the pieces are in place for totalitarian global rule.

However, this has been going on for some time. Even though I haven't used the G-word for years, having relied on the Startpage and now the DuckDuckGo search engines, the "meatiness" of search results has declined steadily through the years. Also, certain articles I once expected to find have disappeared and, of course, hosting sites too.

Now, upon finding a juicy story or picture, I finally realized I've got to discipline myself to immediately download a .pdf version and save the pictures or videos to my hard drive. Nothing on the internet can be trusted, at least not like in the late 1990s. Especially pertaining to the 2020 election, information has sometimes been removed during a web session.

FUCK Control Freaks. Don't they have anything better to do? Sadly for them AND us, the answer is, "No.". You can tell they never felt accepted as small children. Never felt loved. If they had, they wouldn't be such a FUCKING DRAG to be around. As babies, they cried and no one comforted them. Now, all they do is fuck with shit so we pay attention to them.

Look at Hillary Clinton. Look at Barry Obama. Look at cock-sucking Kum-ala Ho. True, they're more to be pitied than scorned, but they're a fucking pain in the ass all the same. Get a life, you assholes! Take up knitting! Mahjong!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Wow. Pretty blatant. Yup. Really, ALL the pieces are in place for totalitarian global rule.

However, this has been going on for some time. Even though I haven't used the G-word for years, having relied on the Startpage and now the DuckDuckGo search engines, the "meatiness" of search results has declined steadily through the years. Also, certain articles I once expected to find have disappeared and, of course, hosting sites too.

Now, upon finding a juicy story or picture, I finally realized I've got to discipline myself to immediately download a .pdf version and save the pictures or videos to my hard drive. Nothing on the internet can be trusted, at least not like in the late 1990s. Especially pertaining to the 2020 election, information has sometimes been removed during a web session.

FUCK Control Freaks. Don't they have anything better to do? Sadly for them AND us, the answer is, "No.". You can tell they never felt accepted as small children. Never felt loved. If they had, they wouldn't be such a FUCKING DRAG to be around. As babies, they cried and no one comforted them. Now, all they do is fuck with shit so we pay attention to them.

Look at Hillary Clinton. Look at Barry Obama. Look at cock-sucking Kum-ala Ho. True, they're more to be pitied than scorned, but they're a fucking pain in the ass all the same. Get a life, you assholes! Take up knitting! Mahjong!
    After three days, I have finally divested myself of all things connected to Google / Amazon / Facebook etc. All gone! G-Mail as well, as that's owned by Google. I've totally nuked my OS disk, and reloaded from scratch. Never again will I use google, or anything I know to be connected with the censorship that's come to light recently. And as a bonus, I've discovered I don't need a computer full of trash; now I keep it just for the things that matter.
    Regarding the aftermath of the election, I've been saving much of the hearings in various states, the news bulletins from Newsmax, NTD etc. So I've got them for reference in the future, should the libtards try to backtrack on anything they said.
    And above all, I feel FREE!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new. This is what the liberal media has done since the invention of the printing press. We still remember but the sheep will continue to believe the lies that are repeated over and over while what is right in front of them they close their eyes to.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.