Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gets job at a grocery store, does almost $1 million of return scams

Police said Tre Brown spent two weeks creating over 40 fake returns to obtain over $980,000 while he was employed at the Steve Reynold Blvd. Kroger between December and January, according to a statement.

The returns ranged from $75 to over $87,000 for non-existent items and were placed on several credit cards, detectives said. Corporate employees noticed the transactions and contacted police.

Further investigation showed Brown appears to have used the money to buy clothes, guns, shoes and two cars, police said. Prior to his arrest, police said Brown totaled one of the cars.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-a...232141385.html

Who's running the store that any employee can do returns like that? The grocery store we usually go to requires a manager's approval for returns (one or total) over $50. I don't believe for a second this nigger was doing it alone.

When you see what the nigger looks like and realize it has a single digit IQ, it's obvious there were others doing this on the inside. Put a few chains on the nigger and make it sing about who really came up with that idea. I'd bet at least half of the store's managers and supervisors are niggers.

https://www.13abc.com/2021/01/22/man...y-a-1-million/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I3ZFXNLKV5FMDH5YLWGFAG3LJY.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	13811
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Enterprising nigger Tre scams a million dollars from a grocery store that was dumb enough to hire him

Krog3r loves niggers. I worked in one when I was a kid, and their management teams bend over backwards to benefit the feral groids. Don't buy Krog3r if you have alternatives, I buy my groceries elsewhere.
    19-year-old employee accused of stealing nearly $1M from Gwinnett Kroger

A teen was arrested Thursday after police say he scammed nearly a million dollars from a major grocery store chain.

Gwinnett County's White Collar Detectives arrested a 19-year-old Tre Brown after he allegedly scammed over $980,000 from Kroger.

According to authorities, Brown created false returns at the Kroger where he was employed on Steve Reynold Blvd between December and January.

During the investigation, officials believe that Brown was able to create over 40 returns for non-existent items and put them on several credit cards during a two week time period. The returns ranged in price from $75 to over $87,000.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/19-year-o...8dd6c8f16.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Authorities learned that Brown had purchased clothes, guns, shoes, and two vehicles with the money.
    It would have been funny if the nigger had purchased a house with the money. (Of course, that was the one thing it didn't do, although if I had a million bucks, I would buy a house.)

Did it really think it was going to get away with the crime, as if it didn't think anyone would notice a million dollars disappearing in two weeks? Niggers are so thick.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-a...232141385.html

Who's running the store that any employee can do returns like that? The grocery store we usually go to requires a manager's approval for returns (one or total) over $50. I don't believe for a second this nigger was doing it alone.

When you see what the nigger looks like and realize it has a single digit IQ, it's obvious there were others doing this on the inside. Put a few chains on the nigger and make it sing about who really came up with that idea. I'd bet at least half of the store's managers and supervisors are niggers.

Homo Erectus is WUT it beez!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why you never ever hire niggers!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They might have gotten away with it, the first few times, if they were not so greedy
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    They might have gotten away with it, the first few times, if they were not so greedy
    They also stole almost a million dollars over a period of two weeks.

I think the jigaboos involved need to go back to nigger university so they can learn how to commit crimes properly.

If they were like gas stations, and they were shaving off tenths of a penny off of every gallon sold... I mean, they technically round up, but where do those extra fractions of a penny go?

If a gallon costs, say $2.694, why don't they just say it costs $2.70? I'm sure they don't round down as far that 4/10's of a cent is concerned.

Imagine one cent being stolen for every single gallon of gas or diesel sold in the USA every day... that adds up to a lot of money, doesn't it? And what happens to the 6/10's of a cent that might not be officially accounted for? Does it go right into the gas station owner's pocket? Is it taxed?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

My first thoughts, exactly. Niggers ALL the way up the food chain.

If the NWO don't watch it with this global reset/nigger-lovin' combo, the entire world--including Davos--will collapse like an abandoned, rained-on termite mound. Coons'll be hunting down Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab with machetes and chains. Klaus doesn't look too nimble, and I can just see Bill throwing him into a pit seeethin' with niggs

11. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    either one very smart or one very lucky nigger....I'd go with the latter option !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every day we get more proof of an axiom made famous on these pages a long time ago..."Don't hire niggers. Don't do business with niggers. Shun the nigger. Avoid the nigger. You can not be friends with niggers. If you take fine champagne and add a teaspoon of shit, what do you have? SHIT. If you take a bucket of shit and add a teaspoon of fine champagne, what do you have? SHIT. DON'T MIX OR ASSOCIATE WITH NIGGERS."

14. Likes CoonsЯus, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    boggles the mind how easily the nigger stole that much money.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    A return for $87,000 - WTF!!!

It had to be a nigger manager and mostly nigger employees for this groid to get away with doing that.
    Sure thing. As other people have said, most places make one get an authorization for anything more than $200 in a fucking grocery store. Who the fuck spends then gets an 87K refund at a grocery store?
    NEVER DO BIDNESS with a Nigger!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.