Close

Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just fear that enough Republicans want to be part of the Swamp, and they could have an easier time without Trump on the scene.
    Overall, though, I don't think they'll gather enough support for a conviction.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...4913b6fd191b6f

It looks like she is wearing panties on her face.

Used ones from the stretched black hole! xD

*Where the heck are you? Get back on here, Goodman!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.
    Big heart. You're a generous guy. I think there's only a handful of gems left in the Republican Party. Matt Gaetz is amazing. Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley. I need to compile a list, because I'm definitely forgetting the quieter ones who vote bravely!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I'm afraid I often think that whenever women wear patterned masks (always been a bit of a pantie lover); they often look like they've slipped their knicks off as an emergency measure when they've discovered they're not carrying a mask.

Whenever stuff starts getting real you find out just what makes folk tick

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These career politicians are afraid of and/or hate just one civilian.
    It is going to be one nasty ride.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    According to fake news reporter Carl Bernstein, there are 21 senators who despise Trump, but most wouldn't do so openly.
    He named them all: The 21 GOP Senators who have privately expressed their disdain for Trump are: Portman, Alexander, Sasse, Blunt, Collins, Murkowski, Cornyn, Thune, Romney, Braun, Young, Tim Scott, Rick Scott, Rubio, Grassley, Burr, Toomey, McSally, Moran, Roberts, Shelby. (2/3)

The above does not include McConnell, but he's already declared that he's onboard. Other RINO traitors likely to convict include Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Collins, Thune, Toomey, and Grassley - so the question is : Are there 9 more assholes willing to blow up the GOP once and for all ?
    “Fake news” networks talk shit. Only five Republican senators were for the second impeachment.It’s going to be another waste of time and money, just like everything else the Liberals do.

7. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Trump could capitalize on any upcoming impeachment hearings

Brilliant article on how President Trump could finesse the upcoming impeachment hearings to FINALLY present evidence of massive election fraud--including the built-in manipulable nature of Dominion voting systems--to a widespread audience:

As former President Trump faces the second sham impeachment effort of Speaker Nancy Pelosi in just over a year, opportunity arises, both for him and for the America First movement. Within this shameful political charade, the overreaching Democrats included accusations that allow for Team Trump to make a robust case before the nation about the material problems that mar the November 3rd presidential vote, in a forum of unparalleled prominence and reach.

If Trump dives headlong into this challenge with courage, imagination, and the charisma that only he can command, then he will transcend the absurdity of this tribunal, crystallize his own political viability, and propel the populist nationalist cause forward into 2022 and beyond.

Repelling the illogical and unfounded incitement charge will prove relatively easy, given the then-president’s own clear exhortation to his supporters to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard” before the Congress.

But Pelosi’s snap-impeachment also includes the scurrilous accusation that President Trump “repeatedly issued false statements asserting that the Presidential election results were the product of widespread fraud and should not be accepted by the American people or certified by State or Federal officials.”

Clearly, this allegation by the impeachment resolution opens the trial proceedings to a full adjudication of whether Trump’s post-election assertions were, in fact, “false statements.”

In a perverse sense, Pelosi and her minions unwittingly did the country a service.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/analysi...ress-on-trial/

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    “Fake news” networks talk shit. Only five Republican senators were for the second impeachment.It’s going to be another waste of time and money, just like everything else the Liberals do.
    They checked the wind, after McConnell threw Trump under the bus. That was the signal to pile on, but even known RINO shitbags like Thune, Grassley and Portman didn't jump. Then Bitch McConnell gave it up.

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They checked the wind, after McConnell threw Trump under the bus. That was the signal to pile on, but even known RINO shitbags like Thune, Grassley and Portman didn't jump. Then Bitch McConnell gave it up.
    McConnell is a swamp rat. He’s always going to appease libs because they’re all part of the same corrupt establishment.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    McConnell is a swamp rat. He’s always going to appease libs because they’re all part of the same corrupt establishment.
    McConnell is about to find out that fundraising for the National Republican Senatorial Committee will be zero, as long as he remains in charge.
    He is a hated RINO swamp rat, who used Trump's popularity to get reelected, then knifed him in the back, for all to see. Big mistake.

15. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    McConnell is about to find out that fundraising for the National Republican Senatorial Committee will be zero, as long as he remains in charge.
    He is a hated RINO swamp rat, who used Trump's popularity to get reelected, then knifed him in the back, for all to see. Big mistake.

Big mistake? I think not.

Unlike Trump, McDevil will never be impeached for his actual behavior and corrupt Chinese business dealings through his wife - a woman who I consider to be a spy.

He will never see a jail cell for insider trading. They never do even though they all do it.

This POS will still be in office and will likely be re-elected.

He will continue doing what the rest of the swamp does while never being brought to justice. Business as usual for them all.

The thing that most people don't realize is that this is all political theater with these traitors. They put on a show on the floor to make it seem to the voters as if they are standing up for them. Then they vote and no-one ever notices how they actually vote.

They all leave the floor at the end of the day, go to the same Capital Hill Gym, then to their CH credit union to kite a check, then congregate at the same bars and restaurants. They all sit side by side, Dimz and Repugnicunts, drinking and eating highballs, top shelf scotch, lobster thermidor and kobe steaks together while laughing at our gullibility while charging the meals to their K street lobbying bastards' expense accounts.

They should all be in prison.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They should all be in prison.
    Rod Blagojevich is the only player I've seen get sent to prison, other than a couple of nigger mayors. While it's true the "Turdle" isn't going anywhere, the optics of his recent treachery will have serious consequences down the line, and have stoked hatred of Senate RINOs to new heights. Only 5 well known skunks stuck their necks out, the rest decided they didn't want to reap the whirlwind. Plenty of them will anyway, but it takes forever to change the Senate.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need 17 RINO cocksuckers to convict, but the question is will they stick their necks out to do it ?
    Impeaching a private citizen is a stretch, and doing so would blow up the GOP for sure.
    If they did, it would go before our traitor-filled SCOTUS, who could make a deal with the swamp to uphold it.
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.
    There are plenty of Republican traitors (and I mean that in the Constitution's definition) who'd love to convict Trump. However, he has enough popular support that even the most established RINOs voting to impeach him will be massacred over the next few Senate elections. There are the rumors he's already looking to start his own party, bringing over good guys like Rand Paul, and I think that's what it'll take because the Republican Party cannot be salvaged. It's too corrupt to the core, too in bed with Democrats. A new Trump Party might initially give huge wins to Democrats as Republican voters split, but after that, big Trump Party victories. It might just give big victories to Trumpians with the first elections. Imagine them taking just enough seats so no party has a majority in the House or Senate.

Trump didn't drain the swamp like he said, but I don't think any single person can. That will take a huge wakeup call with American voters.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Chucky the cuck says Trump is being impeached for inciting an erection. Oops you let it slip Chucky. Did Trump make you stand at attention?
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schume...ited-erection/
    One thing is for sure - he wasn't thinking about his cousin Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Moby Dicks.
    Schumer is so ready for mummy wrappings, does his putz still even work? Can he even remember what it's used for?

Amy the Land Whale...that's a thought to make any virile man not be able to get it up for a while. Instead of Austin Powers saying "Baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers, Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" the ultimate turn-off thought is now, "Amy Schumer naked!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rod Blagojevich is the only player I've seen get sent to prison, other than a couple of nigger mayors. While it's true the "Turdle" isn't going anywhere, the optics of his recent treachery will have serious consequences down the line, and have stoked hatred of Senate RINOs to new heights. Only 5 well known skunks stuck their necks out, the rest decided they didn't want to reap the whirlwind. Plenty of them will anyway, but it takes forever to change the Senate.
    Blago was never that smart, just a useful pawn who'd sign bills giving billions to the unions. He just happened to be there when the real power brokers wanted to put the future HNIC in the Senate, and then he wanted a bigger payoff for the HNIC's successor. It was obvious he didn't and couldn't have planned it, but when he was thrown under the bus, he knew it was either prison and keep his mouth shut, or find himself Obamacided.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think that's what it'll take because the Republican Party cannot be salvaged.
    The threat of going 3rd party is all Trump needs to take the GOP over. He owns the base - lock, stock, and barrel. RINO rats McConnell and McCarthy are going to find that they can't raise 10 cents, and the never-Trump shitbags have been identified. Why throw the baby out with the bathwater ? It's just like when I get electrical work in a previously occupied building - I use every bit of the existing infrastructure that I can. I cut it back as far as necessary, then build it out from there. Waste not, want not.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 02-01-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12