Close

Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, launching trial

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...4913b6fd191b6f

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to send the article of impeachment against Donald Trump to the Senate on Monday, launching the start of the former president’s trial on a charge of incitement of insurrection over the deadly Capitol riot.

“There will be a trial,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said in making the announcement Friday. “It will be a full trial, it will be a fair trial.”

House Democrats who voted to impeach Trump last week for inciting the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot say a full reckoning is necessary before the country — and the Congress — can move on.

Democrats would need the support of at least 17 Republicans to convict Trump, a high bar. While a handful of Senate Republicans have indicated they are open to conviction, most have said they believe a trial will be divisive and questioned the legality of trying a president after he has left office.
    It looks like she is wearing panties on her face.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mitch McConman lied to Trump and told him that there would be no impeachment trial if he would stand down and not pardon himself or family. Mitch the bitch is married to a Chinese spy who has lived rich on the backs of Americans peddling influence, trading in goods and skimming through her Chinese business dealings.

Treasonous corrupt bastards, all of them. I can't believe Trump fell for any of this shit.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All 48 Republican Senators (yes 48, Romney and Murkowski are NOT Republicans) should just not fucking show up for this circus. Let the Democunts have their sham impeachment trial then show up to vote NO.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    All 48 Republican Senators (yes 48, Romney and Murkowski are NOT Republicans) should just not fucking show up for this circus. Let the Democunts have their sham impeachment trial then show up to vote NO.
    They need 17 RINO cocksuckers to convict, but the question is will they stick their necks out to do it ?
    Impeaching a private citizen is a stretch, and doing so would blow up the GOP for sure.
    If they did, it would go before our traitor-filled SCOTUS, who could make a deal with the swamp to uphold it.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They need 17 RINO cocksuckers to convict, but the question is will they stick their necks out to do it ?
    Impeaching a private citizen is a stretch, and doing so would blow up the GOP for sure.
    If they did, it would go before our traitor-filled SCOTUS, who could make a deal with the swamp to uphold it.
    I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I don't think SCOTUS would touch it. As far as I'm aware, impeachment trial by Congress isn't considered a court whose decisions are to be decided by appeals since it's powers are so broad as to be not covered by law. Impeachment by it's nature is more of a political court and thus out of the hands of SCOTUS. A high crime and misdemeanor is whatever they say it is.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.
    I hope you're right, but I think the swamp wants to finish Trump off while they have a chance to do it. McConnell and McCarthy seem to be on board, and are counting their traitors. The SCOTUS will probably uphold the conviction, if the Demorrhoids promise to not pack the court. This event is like the first Spring day that's warm enough, and all the rattlesnakes come out to sun themselves.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^I don't think SCOTUS would touch it. As far as I'm aware, impeachment trial by Congress isn't considered a court whose decisions are to be decided by appeals since it's powers are so broad as to be not covered by law. Impeachment by it's nature is more of a political court and thus out of the hands of SCOTUS. A high crime and misdemeanor is whatever they say it is.
    As it stands right now, impeachment only applies to a sitting President. If they can impeach a private citizen, that means they could impeach any candidate they feel is a threat, according to Alan Dershowitz.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As it stands right now, impeachment only applies to a sitting President. If they can impeach a private citizen, that means they could impeach any candidate they feel is a threat, according to Alan Dershowitz.
    I believe McConnell will throw Trump under the bus because he blames him for the lost Georgia seats. I tend to agree with that because Trump couldn’t keep whining about how he got fucked instead of shutting the fuck up and campaigning hard for those two seats. Now Georgia has a nigger communist and a beta cuck representing the state.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It looks like she is wearing panties on her face.
    I'm afraid I often think that whenever women wear patterned masks (always been a bit of a pantie lover); they often look like they've slipped their knicks off as an emergency measure when they've discovered they're not carrying a mask.

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry it is sad to say that Trump is going to get fucked by these rat bastards. It is now for the anti-incumbent movement. Start over and get rid of the gutless bastards destroying our country. Living in Texas, I can only wish I was born here, I'm reminded of the Alamo and Crockett, Boon and Travis that sacrificed everything for the republic of Texas. I now wish we would secede and tell the rest of the union to fuck themselves because they are non-deserving of our support. GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe McConnell will throw Trump under the bus because he blames him for the lost Georgia seats. I tend to agree with that because Trump couldn’t keep whining about how he got fucked instead of shutting the fuck up and campaigning hard for those two seats. Now Georgia has a nigger communist and a beta cuck representing the state.
    McConnell's RINO butt buddies, Gov. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffenspberger, conspired to allow cheat-by-mail, with no registration or signature verification allowed, up front, or after the fact. Outrageous conduct of election officials and workers proved the cheat was on. It was a foregone conclusion which way the election, and runoffs, would go. President Trump had every right to contest that sham, and he campaigned all over the state for those two RINOs, even though Perdue knifed him in the back the week before. Loeffler screwed herself, guilty but not charged in the covid insider trading scandal. She was also a borderline RINO, who cozyed up to Trump when convenient.

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

You know that, I know that and the rest of the country knows that but here they are doing it anyway. This is once again pushing us into Constitutional undiscovered country that our founders never considered could possibly happen.

I'm wondering exactly what they have up their sleeve on this one.

While at work a few minutes ago, It struck me that as a retired service member, for ten years I could be called back to active duty for the purposes of prosecution for offences committed while on active duty. It would only take a stroke of a pen from the Chief of Naval Personnel to make it happen as a member of the Fleet Reserves. Once the ten years is up, it takes a literal act of Congress to recall a person back to duty. While the statute of limitations for, say, theft might be a few years depending on your state, there is none when it comes to the military. I once read the story of a Navy Storekeeper (Leavenworth is full of them) who made it 9 years without getting caught until a paper trail caught up to him for stealing from the Navy. He was recalled, court martialed, and got a ten year sentence and lost all benefits. I knew of a retired Master Sergeant who just wanted to go home, repair lawn mowers and smoke weed. He went to the VA for medical test five years after his retirement ceremony and got popped on a piss test - loosing everything!

I only mention this stuff because, if somehow the SCOTUS got involved and shut this impeachment down, (not gonna happen) would Congress then try to use the UCMJ to go after him? After-all, he was the Commander in Chief. I don't put anything past these demons at this point. Nothing surprises me anymore. They have no boundaries whatsoever when it comes to the unique ways they will go to in order to fuck with this man and destroy every legal precedent in the process leaving a shredded paper trail of our Constitution along the way.

Now, Mitch the Bitch McCriminal is trying to put the impeachment on hold to keep Trump over a barrel indefinitely.

With every fiber of my being I wish a comet would fall from the sky and turn the DC swamp into a smoldering crater.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    McConnell's RINO butt buddies, Gov. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffenspberger, conspired to allow cheat-by-mail, with no registration or signature verification allowed, up front, or after the fact. Outrageous conduct of election officials and workers proved the cheat was on. It was a foregone conclusion which way the election, and runoffs, would go. President Trump had every right to contest that sham, and he campaigned all over the state for those two RINOs, even though Perdue knifed him in the back the week before. Loeffler screwed herself, guilty but not charged in the covid insider trading scandal. She was also a borderline RINO, who cozyed up to Trump when convenient.
    All thanks to that fugly battle sow Stacy Abrams. Kemp kissed her black ass (who knows what she had on him) and allowed the massive fraud. Loeffler would have likely lost on her own due to the scandal AND running against a nigger. Perdue should have won outright the first time if they did not split the ticket with two GOP candidates plus the fucking libertarian running. In any event the senate is lost and we all have to take a bit out of this big shit sandwich.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    With every fiber of my being I wish a comet would fall from the sky and turn the DC swamp into a smoldering crater.
    There's really almost nothing worth saving there. My comet dance will continue for the foreseeable future.

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chucky the cuck says Trump is being impeached for inciting an erection. Oops you let it slip Chucky. Did Trump make you stand at attention?
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schume...ited-erection/

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don’t think they can get 17 Republican senators to vote to convict Trump.I predict they get five or six at best. I know some of you guys are worried, but stop worrying because it’s not gonna happen.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Chucky the cuck says Trump is being impeached for inciting an erection. Oops you let it slip Chucky. Did Trump make you stand at attention?
    One thing is for sure - he wasn't thinking about his cousin Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Moby Dicks.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I really don’t think they can get 17 Republican senators to vote to convict Trump.I predict they get five or six at best. I know some of you guys are worried, but stop worrying because it’s not gonna happen.
    According to fake news reporter Carl Bernstein, there are 21 senators who despise Trump, but most wouldn't do so openly.
    He named them all: The 21 GOP Senators who have privately expressed their disdain for Trump are: Portman, Alexander, Sasse, Blunt, Collins, Murkowski, Cornyn, Thune, Romney, Braun, Young, Tim Scott, Rick Scott, Rubio, Grassley, Burr, Toomey, McSally, Moran, Roberts, Shelby. (2/3)

The above does not include McConnell, but he's already declared that he's onboard. Other RINO traitors likely to convict include Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Collins, Thune, Toomey, and Grassley - so the question is : Are there 9 more assholes willing to blow up the GOP once and for all ?

33. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be interesting if enough politicians from both parties got together and decided to make a new third party, the "DemocRepublicans"!

Instead of just being dedicated to forcing "democracy" or a "republic" down our throats, the new party could be about establishing a "Democratic Republic" in the USA.

The concept would enthrall the masses and they would love it!

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

35. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast