Close

Likes Likes:  17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be interesting if enough politicians from both parties got together and decided to make a new third party, the "DemocRepublicans"!

Instead of just being dedicated to forcing "democracy" or a "republic" down our throats, the new party could be about establishing a "Democratic Republic" in the USA.

The concept would enthrall the masses and they would love it!

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just fear that enough Republicans want to be part of the Swamp, and they could have an easier time without Trump on the scene.
    Overall, though, I don't think they'll gather enough support for a conviction.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They need 17 RINO cocksuckers to convict, but the question is will they stick their necks out to do it ?
    Impeaching a private citizen is a stretch, and doing so would blow up the GOP for sure.
    If they did, it would go before our traitor-filled SCOTUS, who could make a deal with the swamp to uphold it.
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.
    There are plenty of Republican traitors (and I mean that in the Constitution's definition) who'd love to convict Trump. However, he has enough popular support that even the most established RINOs voting to impeach him will be massacred over the next few Senate elections. There are the rumors he's already looking to start his own party, bringing over good guys like Rand Paul, and I think that's what it'll take because the Republican Party cannot be salvaged. It's too corrupt to the core, too in bed with Democrats. A new Trump Party might initially give huge wins to Democrats as Republican voters split, but after that, big Trump Party victories. It might just give big victories to Trumpians with the first elections. Imagine them taking just enough seats so no party has a majority in the House or Senate.

Trump didn't drain the swamp like he said, but I don't think any single person can. That will take a huge wakeup call with American voters.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think that's what it'll take because the Republican Party cannot be salvaged.
    The threat of going 3rd party is all Trump needs to take the GOP over. He owns the base - lock, stock, and barrel. RINO rats McConnell and McCarthy are going to find that they can't raise 10 cents, and the never-Trump shitbags have been identified. Why throw the baby out with the bathwater ? It's just like when I get electrical work in a previously occupied building - I use every bit of the existing infrastructure that I can. I cut it back as far as necessary, then build it out from there. Waste not, want not.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 02-01-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Chucky the cuck says Trump is being impeached for inciting an erection. Oops you let it slip Chucky. Did Trump make you stand at attention?
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schume...ited-erection/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    One thing is for sure - he wasn't thinking about his cousin Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Moby Dicks.
    Schumer is so ready for mummy wrappings, does his putz still even work? Can he even remember what it's used for?

Amy the Land Whale...that's a thought to make any virile man not be able to get it up for a while. Instead of Austin Powers saying "Baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers, Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" the ultimate turn-off thought is now, "Amy Schumer naked!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post