Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teennigger robs and murders a convenience store clerk

Tips Lead to Teen's Arrest in Murder of South Arlington Convenience Store Clerk

The Arlington Police Department made an arrest in connection with the murder of Jordan Hightower, a convenience store clerk shot and killed in the overnight hours last Sunday.

Thursday morning, officers took 18-year-old Dorian Woodard, of Arlington, into custody without incident after two tipsters identified him as the gunman seen in surveillance video released earlier this week.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit obtained by NBC 5, after seeing news reports of the robbery and murder at the E-Z Mart on East Bardin Road two people came forward and identified Woodard to police.

Police said Hightower tried to open the register but was unable to do so due to his injuries and that the suspect then shot him one final time before trying unsuccessfully to open the register himself.

The suspect then left the store, but returned and took multiple tobacco products and other items.

The tipsters said Woodward lived at the Bardin Greene Apartments with his father only a short distance from the convenience store and that a week before the robbery he'd shown one of them a handgun that detectives said was the same caliber used in the robbery. The tipster that told police Woodard confessed the crime to him said he'd also been told Woodard got rid of both the clothing and the gun used in the robbery.
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ar...clerk/2532680/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger reminds me of superman, wearing those short shorts on top of his tights.

Or at least that's what it looks like it is wearing.

And yes, I always thought it was ridiculous how Clark Kent would put his pants on first, and THEN put on his underwear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superman5292348.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	13800

Once you see it, it can't be unseen.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting why those DeceitTube links will not load. Are they blocking CO clicks?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    interesting why those DeceitTube links will not load. Are they blocking CO clicks?
    They worked fine for me.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If ever there was a case for the death penalty, this is it. Or maybe he'll get a slap on the wrist because he's a "teen" or "mentally unstable."

Since the reports didn't bother with a picture of the victim - who is dead by murder monkey over a few packs of cigarettes:

Name:	Jordan Hightower south arlington - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	13806
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Tips Lead to Teen's Arrest in Murder of South Arlington Convenience Store Clerk

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ar...clerk/2532680/
    Look at the SOULLESS eyes on that nigger c@ck$ucker!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger intelligence = wear easily identifiable clown suit while robbing the Quick Check...

Nigger intelligence = kill clerk for some Black and Milds.

Nigger intelligence = NONE!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    cleared my DeceitTube cookies and they work now.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Look at the SOULLESS eyes on that nigger c@ck$ucker!!

I hate black nigger eyes (along with every other putrid part of them),yet the libs still insist they are human just like us. My dog had more intelligence, compassion, love, and humanity in her eyes than does any foul nigger on the planet.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These low IQ congoloids should be assessed, categorized, sterilized and confined - long before being allowed to run loose.
    Years spent in a regimented environment, where good work habits are instilled, possibly leading to conditional release,
    could prevent senseless negro violence.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    These low IQ congoloids should be assessed, categorized, sterilized and confined - long before being allowed to run loose.
    Years spent in a regimented environment, where good work habits are instilled, possibly leading to conditional release,
    just easier to deport

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    just easier to deport

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	13812
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If ever there was a case for the death penalty, this is it. Or maybe he'll get a slap on the wrist because he's a "teen" or "mentally unstable."

Since the reports didn't bother with a picture of the victim - who is dead by murder monkey over a few packs of cigarettes:

Name:	Jordan Hightower south arlington - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	13806

Look at the pictures of his poor wife. Look at human eyes that have been crying nonstop.

Name:	b89e3ab5-1b44-454d-8275-6ace62413199_1140x641.jpg 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	13814

Name:	9ac41ac9-6d40-4da6-8663-cdee25f16612_1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	13815

Kristin Reynolds, Hightower's wife of a year, drove to the gas station to pick him up and was then told her husband was dead. On top of that, today is her birthday.
    https://www.kens5.com/article/news/c...7-bef0887d643c

I almost cracked a tooth, I'm so outraged.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;151914]

Look at the pictures of his poor wife. Look at human eyes that have been crying nonstop.

Name:	b89e3ab5-1b44-454d-8275-6ace62413199_1140x641.jpg 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	13814

Name:	9ac41ac9-6d40-4da6-8663-cdee25f16612_1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	13815

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/c...7-bef0887d643c

I almost cracked a tooth, I'm so outraged.
    I know. More and more, these stories of human beings who are working for a living and trying to make a decent life for themselves, being murdered by niggers, just because they can and know they are a protected species, is causing me great distress and even tears. Niggers are the Bubonic Plague for the modern age. Human kills nigger - global outrage, statues erected, riots and memorials ensue. Niggers kills human for no reason - oh, well.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

They had that up until about 1865, but it didn't domesticate or civilize them one bit.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I hate black nigger eyes (along with every other putrid part of them),yet the libs still insist they are human just like us. My dog had more intelligence, compassion, love, and humanity in her eyes than does any foul nigger on the planet.
    So does a snake!!

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When TX leaves the union, I hope they export all their cunt fucking nigger bastards to CA.

I despise these nigger bastards like never before.

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile these knowitall nigger lubbin libscum are still chimping out ovre the white/hispanic chick who just tackled, but did not hurt, some teenaper because she thought he lifted her I-Phone
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post