As a white male why does the media want me to hate myself so fucking bad? While they cater to minorities (especially Blacks) telling them they are victims, oh you poor "victims of the system of white supremacy in society." WTF? FUCK YOU! If anything, this current society HATES white males, they HATE me! It's ANYTHING BUT A white system. Fuck the white hating media! Of course I'm referring to the far-left media, which dominates most of the mainstream. They constantly demean white people in recent years. I hate it! I have had enough of the bullshit! It's mostly white liberals who do it! They are so retarded they don't see that they are hurting THEMSELVES. What kind of society do they want to live in? A 3rd world country that caters to the most uneducated scum of society? That seems to be the agenda. Divide the nation, destroy it from within and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

White males are still the biggest population of males in North America (last time I checked) but the media is fucking hellbent on guilt tripping that population into the idea that we are all inherently RACIST, and have "white privelage." Shame on us right? How dare we exist, right? Even in the movies you can't escape it anymore. Fucking Disney even stated recently that they will no longer have white males in primary roles in their movies. Look up most modern films on Netflix etc, it's now mostly women or minorities in leading roles. If there is a white guy he has to be gay, or else he's just there to be a silly side character, or the villain!! White libtard celebrities act like they are all for it too. What a crock of fucking shit!! At my job, I had to go through "diversity" training when I was hired. Guess what it was full of? Fucking bullshit propaganda against white males, of course. I'm lucky as a white male I was able to get that job. I had to kiss ass very well for it, I'm one of the only white males there. Have to walk on egg shells about everything I do or say, abide by the bullshit. Anything I say or do could get me accused of being a white "racist." In today's society, the media wants us to hate ourselves and for us to be lowered as much as possible on the financial totem pole. This kind of shit will be the death of this country.

Fuck you liberal media. If some of us are "RACIST" you goddamn pushed us to it! Everywhere you look, the idea of "cool" or acceptable in society is "black culture" which is actually disgusting thug, gang hip hop culture. If any black person dares to actually grow up, drop the ebonics bullshit, and educate themselves. They are seen as a sell out, or "acting white." They are actually shamed for it. The media wants the sub human thug criminal culture to be ideal. They want it so bad. The ones who control the media want to destroy this country! If you point it out you are a racist. Well so be it.

If I'm out in public and a see a black thug acting like ghetto trash, I'm not a racist for wanting to stay away from that. I have common fucking sense, because chances are, that piece of shit is up to no good. Those fucks commit more crimes than any other goddamn race in the US. Their crimes get ignored on mainstream news, usually only local news stations cover them because there are so many. 14% of the population committing over half the crime in the country. That's not a coincidence. When those pieces of shit kill an elderly white man, or gang rape a white woman, the media will do everything they can to hide the race of the attackers. Yet the very rare time a white male commits an atrocity like that, it's all over mainstream news and the race of "WHITE MALE" is right there in the fucking headline. I'm sick of the bullshit. I live in the most liberal cesspool hellhole in the United States, California, I see this shit everyday. Funny thing is, even here, most people agree with me, even here in California, but you will never hear our opinion on the news. Even non-whites fucking agree that blacks are dangerous. Fucking illegal mexicans who live in this state are even scared of them! At least they have the luxury of also being treated like poor innocent victims by the media. The difference between illegal mexicans and blacks. Is at least the illegal mexicans (mostly) have family values and morals, trying to work hard for their families, even though they are uneducated as fuck, and shouldn't be here. Asians have been mostly awesome to me my entire life too. The only ones who are constantly a problem as I can see, are blacks. If they would just stop behaving like ghetto pieces of shit, stop believing they are victims, stop hating whites, blaming us for their own problems, actually ignore the libs and try to better their lives, we would be better off as a society, but it will unfortunately never happen. Fuck the world.