Quote Originally Posted by forcedharmonics View Post
I remember hearing a quote when I was young. "Life is like a bowl of jellybeans, no one likes the black ones."

There's also a good reason why black women are considered the ugliest race of females on the planet. Notice, even in mainstream media, anytime they have a black woman spotlighted as "sexy" it's always lighter skinned MIXED women, it's the non-black genes that give them the attractive features. Of course hollywood won't acknolwedge it outright. They clearly know it based on their actions. Of course the mixed women will still call themselves black, for oppression points, even if they are mostly white. Doesn't matter if their black genes are way less than half. It's ridiculous. Black males lust after white women and lighter skinned women, because even primal instinct tells them what is more attractive, and feminine. As I've said in another comment, Black Women are not lady like at all, and are more like their male counterparts. Rough masculine facial features & apelike features, and aggressive nasty you owe me kind of attitudes. No reedeming qualities.
We refer to them as "sows" here (with a few categories like "battle sow" or "breeder sow") or sherillas. I say nigger sows are even worse than the bucks, as difficult as that may be to believe. They are more vicious, cunning, and more violent. Even the bucks fear them. But it's true there is little sexual dimorphism seen in the sexes and sows very often are indistiguishable from the bucks.

We have here a perfect example of this:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buckorsownesh5.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	13809