Close

Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by forcedharmonics View Post
    I remember hearing a quote when I was young. "Life is like a bowl of jellybeans, no one likes the black ones."

There's also a good reason why black women are considered the ugliest race of females on the planet. Notice, even in mainstream media, anytime they have a black woman spotlighted as "sexy" it's always lighter skinned MIXED women, it's the non-black genes that give them the attractive features. Of course hollywood won't acknolwedge it outright. They clearly know it based on their actions. Of course the mixed women will still call themselves black, for oppression points, even if they are mostly white. Doesn't matter if their black genes are way less than half. It's ridiculous. Black males lust after white women and lighter skinned women, because even primal instinct tells them what is more attractive, and feminine. As I've said in another comment, Black Women are not lady like at all, and are more like their male counterparts. Rough masculine facial features & apelike features, and aggressive nasty you owe me kind of attitudes. No reedeming qualities.
    We refer to them as "sows" here (with a few categories like "battle sow" or "breeder sow") or sherillas. I say nigger sows are even worse than the bucks, as difficult as that may be to believe. They are more vicious, cunning, and more violent. Even the bucks fear them. But it's true there is little sexual dimorphism seen in the sexes and sows very often are indistiguishable from the bucks.

We have here a perfect example of this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buckorsownesh5.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	13809
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We have here a perfect example of this:

Name:	buckorsownesh5.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	13809
    That's a buck, right? I can tell by the mustache.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That's a buck, right? I can tell by the mustache.
    Wrong. That's Nadeshae, mustachioed and bearded dyke sow, who shivved another sow. A hundred years ago, this would have been in a cage in a carnival sideshow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wrong. That's Nadeshae, mustachioed and bearded dyke sow, who shivved another sow. A hundred years ago, this would have been in a cage in a carnival sideshow.

But, isn't it though?...

Really, If you stop and think about it...

Isn't it in one - right now?

And we don't even have to pay for admission.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We hear you loud and clear, Forced. Welcome to our site!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    But, isn't it though?...

And we don't even have to pay for admission
    No, but you have to pay for its keep - mass quantities of food, entertainment, medical care, Mickey Mouse schooling and anything else it needs or wants.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    Ahhh... touché, Diva - touché!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	13822

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a white male why does the media want me to hate myself so fucking bad? While they cater to minorities (especially Blacks) telling them they are victims, oh you poor "victims of the system of white supremacy in society." WTF? FUCK YOU! If anything, this current society HATES white males, they HATE me! It's ANYTHING BUT A white system. Fuck the white hating media! Of course I'm referring to the far-left media, which dominates most of the mainstream. They constantly demean white people in recent years. I hate it! I have had enough of the bullshit! It's mostly white liberals who do it! They are so retarded they don't see that they are hurting THEMSELVES. What kind of society do they want to live in? A 3rd world country that caters to the most uneducated scum of society? That seems to be the agenda. Divide the nation, destroy it from within and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

White males are still the biggest population of males in North America (last time I checked) but the media is fucking hellbent on guilt tripping that population into the idea that we are all inherently RACIST, and have "white privelage." Shame on us right? How dare we exist, right? Even in the movies you can't escape it anymore. Fucking Disney even stated recently that they will no longer have white males in primary roles in their movies. Look up most modern films on Netflix etc, it's now mostly women or minorities in leading roles. If there is a white guy he has to be gay, or else he's just there to be a silly side character, or the villain!! White libtard celebrities act like they are all for it too. What a crock of fucking shit!! At my job, I had to go through "diversity" training when I was hired. Guess what it was full of? Fucking bullshit propaganda against white males, of course. I'm lucky as a white male I was able to get that job. I had to kiss ass very well for it, I'm one of the only white males there. Have to walk on egg shells about everything I do or say, abide by the bullshit. Anything I say or do could get me accused of being a white "racist." In today's society, the media wants us to hate ourselves and for us to be lowered as much as possible on the financial totem pole. This kind of shit will be the death of this country.

Fuck you liberal media. If some of us are "RACIST" you goddamn pushed us to it! Everywhere you look, the idea of "cool" or acceptable in society is "black culture" which is actually disgusting thug, gang hip hop culture. If any black person dares to actually grow up, drop the ebonics bullshit, and educate themselves. They are seen as a sell out, or "acting white." They are actually shamed for it. The media wants the sub human thug criminal culture to be ideal. They want it so bad. The ones who control the media want to destroy this country! If you point it out you are a racist. Well so be it.

If I'm out in public and a see a black thug acting like ghetto trash, I'm not a racist for wanting to stay away from that. I have common fucking sense, because chances are, that piece of shit is up to no good. Those fucks commit more crimes than any other goddamn race in the US. Their crimes get ignored on mainstream news, usually only local news stations cover them because there are so many. 14% of the population committing over half the crime in the country. That's not a coincidence. When those pieces of shit kill an elderly white man, or gang rape a white woman, the media will do everything they can to hide the race of the attackers. Yet the very rare time a white male commits an atrocity like that, it's all over mainstream news and the race of "WHITE MALE" is right there in the fucking headline. I'm sick of the bullshit. I live in the most liberal cesspool hellhole in the United States, California, I see this shit everyday. Funny thing is, even here, most people agree with me, even here in California, but you will never hear our opinion on the news. Even non-whites fucking agree that blacks are dangerous. Fucking illegal mexicans who live in this state are even scared of them! At least they have the luxury of also being treated like poor innocent victims by the media. The difference between illegal mexicans and blacks. Is at least the illegal mexicans (mostly) have family values and morals, trying to work hard for their families, even though they are uneducated as fuck, and shouldn't be here. Asians have been mostly awesome to me my entire life too. The only ones who are constantly a problem as I can see, are blacks. If they would just stop behaving like ghetto pieces of shit, stop believing they are victims, stop hating whites, blaming us for their own problems, actually ignore the libs and try to better their lives, we would be better off as a society, but it will unfortunately never happen. Fuck the world.
    WELCOME!!!! Lived in Huntington Beach almost 18 years after I got out of the Corps in Tustin. I KNOW what you are talking about. Sorry, NO. NIGGER is in the DNA. It doesn't go away. and it can only be cured by Hemp Therapy.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout. I am a specieist, not racist. There's the human race, and the nigger race. Sub-divisions among humans, I am pretty open and doesn't bother me. People like what they like. I once met a pretty lady who looked as white as can be, and later told me she was 1/4th Asian. No big deal. I've also met (in college) some girls with Asian and white ancestry and they were just average.

What I hate most of all are coalburners and oildrillers. Do you think that's funny, you who who engage I'm beastiality? That's just abhorrent, to defile one's self with sub-simian DNA.

All with even 1% nigger is a nigger. Part animal is still an animal. Humans are 100% human, no chimp, gorilla, bonobo, or nigger admixture.

If there's a long term study on human-nigger half-breeds, I bet the results would say they are substandard compared to pure humans. It's the lowest common denominator: if part nigger, one cannot ever claim to be a human
    Look at Beyonce, claims she's part French, part Native American, part black. AFAIK, she's nothing but a nigger who complains a lot.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Welcome to Chimpout. I am a specieist, not racist. There's the human race, and the nigger race. Sub-divisions among humans, I am pretty open and doesn't bother me. People like what they like. I once met a pretty lady who looked as white as can be, and later told me she was 1/4th Asian. No big deal. I've also met (in college) some girls with Asian and white ancestry and they were just average.

What I hate most of all are coalburners and oildrillers. Do you think that's funny, you who who engage I'm beastiality? That's just abhorrent, to defile one's self with sub-simian DNA.

All with even 1% nigger is a nigger. Part animal is still an animal. Humans are 100% human, no chimp, gorilla, bonobo, or nigger admixture.

If there's a long term study on human-nigger half-breeds, I bet the results would say they are substandard compared to pure humans. It's the lowest common denominator: if part nigger, one cannot ever claim to be a human
    Look at Beyonce, claims she's part French, part Native American, part black. AFAIK, she's nothing but a nigger who complains a lot.
    I remember a YouTube channel that was controversial, of (I believe) a professor, I could be wrong who he was, making videos going over the difference of intelligence in different races. He showed scientifically how blacks are inherently dumber than other races and much closer linked to apes. All backed up by science, and evolution. Of course no one could come up with good arguments against what he said, so his channel was BANNED for being racist and "offensive." He was actually polite and professional in his videos. Merely stating educated facts. I can't remember his old channel name or who he was, it was a long time ago. Maybe some one here knows. I remember it was kind of a big deal when it happened.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a YouTube channel that was controversial, of (I believe) a professor, I could be wrong who he was, making videos going over the difference of intelligence in different races. He showed scientifically how blacks are inherently dumber than other races and much closer linked to apes. All backed up by science, and evolution. Of course no one could come up with good arguments against what he said, so his channel was BANNED for being racist and "offensive." He was actually polite and professional in his videos. Merely stating educated facts. I can't remember his old channel name or who he was, it was a long time ago. Maybe some one here knows. I remember it was kind of a big deal when it happened.

Facts, science, history, statistics - all be RAYCISS!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I'm new, too, but we're free to speak the truth here.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda like what Big Tech and the Lame Stream Media is doing to Conservatives right now!! I HATE fucking niggers!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    But, isn't it though?...

And we don't even have to pay for admission.
    I would absolutely pay 50 cents for some kind of pellets of food to throw at it while it’s in its cage. Kind of like the food you can buy at petting zoos. I would throw a fucking handful like a fastball at the creature and laugh my ass off.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm white and I have an asian girlfriend (my previous ex was also asian), so I guess I fit a stereotype of a white guy who likes asian women. I find them to be extremely gorgeous. I guess I'm part of the problem of not keeping all white genes going on my end. I do hate how the media=

loud, you owe me type of attitudes, they have no reedeming qualities. The only black women that are even remotely attractive, aren't even black, they are mixed (only part black). Of course they take on the label of a "woman of color" for oppression points, even if they are 50%-75% white
    I saw this movie and I was thinking of you.
    https://youtu.be/POOxe1jvKoE

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me give you a late welcome! I don't know how old you are, but when most people had never heard of the Internet, and going online meant AOL or CompuServe, there was a book "The Bell Curve." That was scientific proof that niggers are intellectually inferior. The professors were horribly attacked from all directions.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12