Close

Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

New to this site. Just need to vent, I have a lot to say, so sick of anti-white culture

As a white male why does the media want me to hate myself so fucking bad? While they cater to minorities (especially Blacks) telling them they are victims, oh you poor "victims of the system of white supremacy in society." WTF? FUCK YOU! If anything, this current society HATES white males, they HATE me! It's ANYTHING BUT A white system. Fuck the white hating media! Of course I'm referring to the far-left media, which dominates most of the mainstream. They constantly demean white people in recent years. I hate it! I have had enough of the bullshit! It's mostly white liberals who do it! They are so retarded they don't see that they are hurting THEMSELVES. What kind of society do they want to live in? A 3rd world country that caters to the most uneducated scum of society? That seems to be the agenda. Divide the nation, destroy it from within and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

White males are still the biggest population of males in North America (last time I checked) but the media is fucking hellbent on guilt tripping that population into the idea that we are all inherently RACIST, and have "white privelage." Shame on us right? How dare we exist, right? Even in the movies you can't escape it anymore. Fucking Disney even stated recently that they will no longer have white males in primary roles in their movies. Look up most modern films on Netflix etc, it's now mostly women or minorities in leading roles. If there is a white guy he has to be gay, or else he's just there to be a silly side character, or the villain!! White libtard celebrities act like they are all for it too. What a crock of fucking shit!! At my job, I had to go through "diversity" training when I was hired. Guess what it was full of? Fucking bullshit propaganda against white males, of course. I'm lucky as a white male I was able to get that job. I had to kiss ass very well for it, I'm one of the only white males there. Have to walk on egg shells about everything I do or say, abide by the bullshit. Anything I say or do could get me accused of being a white "racist." In today's society, the media wants us to hate ourselves and for us to be lowered as much as possible on the financial totem pole. This kind of shit will be the death of this country.

Fuck you liberal media. If some of us are "RACIST" you goddamn pushed us to it! Everywhere you look, the idea of "cool" or acceptable in society is "black culture" which is actually disgusting thug, gang hip hop culture. If any black person dares to actually grow up, drop the ebonics bullshit, and educate themselves. They are seen as a sell out, or "acting white." They are actually shamed for it. The media wants the sub human thug criminal culture to be ideal. They want it so bad. The ones who control the media want to destroy this country! If you point it out you are a racist. Well so be it.

If I'm out in public and a see a black thug acting like ghetto trash, I'm not a racist for wanting to stay away from that. I have common fucking sense, because chances are, that piece of shit is up to no good. Those fucks commit more crimes than any other goddamn race in the US. Their crimes get ignored on mainstream news, usually only local news stations cover them because there are so many. 14% of the population committing over half the crime in the country. That's not a coincidence. When those pieces of shit kill an elderly white man, or gang rape a white woman, the media will do everything they can to hide the race of the attackers. Yet the very rare time a white male commits an atrocity like that, it's all over mainstream news and the race of "WHITE MALE" is right there in the fucking headline. I'm sick of the bullshit. I live in the most liberal cesspool hellhole in the United States, California, I see this shit everyday. Funny thing is, even here, most people agree with me, even here in California, but you will never hear our opinion on the news. Even non-whites fucking agree that blacks are dangerous. Fucking illegal mexicans who live in this state are even scared of them! At least they have the luxury of also being treated like poor innocent victims by the media. The difference between illegal mexicans and blacks. Is at least the illegal mexicans (mostly) have family values and morals, trying to work hard for their families, even though they are uneducated as fuck, and shouldn't be here. Asians have been mostly awesome to me my entire life too. The only ones who are constantly a problem as I can see, are blacks. If they would just stop behaving like ghetto pieces of shit, stop believing they are victims, stop hating whites, blaming us for their own problems, actually ignore the libs and try to better their lives, we would be better off as a society, but it will unfortunately never happen. Fuck the world.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by forcedharmonics View Post
    As a white male why does the media want me to hate myself so fucking bad...
    Feels good to vent doesn't it?

We hear you!

Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything you just said is factual and true. Everyone here believes the same. It is a wonder there are so few on this site but it is easily explained. If you get caught by your employer or anyone on here, you will lose your life as you know it. You will be fired and deemed the shittiest person on earth. I take that risk because I can’t keep my mouth shut about it anymore and I know the admins here would do everything they could to avoid us being doxxed. Welcome to chimpout.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with all of what you said. And I have nothing to add. I just want to welcome you to the site.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are so right. The words "white man" are said with the same expression of loathing and disgust as one would complain about "toxic waste". The media will not portray a white male as anything but a stupid, ineffectual, whiny clown who is made the butt of all jokes, even by kids. Niggers, gays, trannies, women - all shown as strong, moral, good, heroic, sympathetic, wise and unerringly kind. Any villains must be white, no exceptions. The president is always a nigger, unless he's weak, evil, or stupid and then he will be white.

Everything else you said - yes, we're all sick of it too. Even the loud-mouthed phony liberals are sick of it, but wouldn't admit even under torture because being accused of being *gasp* RACIST is a fate worse than death to them.

Oh, yes - welcome to the site!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a white male why does the media want me to hate myself so fucking bad? While they cater to minorities (especially Blacks) telling them they are victims, oh you poor "victims of the system of white supremacy in society." WTF? FUCK YOU! If anything, this current society HATES white males, they HATE me! It's ANYTHING BUT A white system. Fuck the white hating media! Of course I'm referring to the far-left media, which dominates most of the mainstream. They constantly demean white people in recent years. I hate it! I have had enough of the bullshit! It's mostly white liberals who do it! They are so retarded they don't see that they are hurting THEMSELVES. What kind of society do they want to live in? A 3rd world country that caters to the most uneducated scum of society? That seems to be the agenda. Divide the nation, destroy it from within and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

White males are still the biggest population of males in North America (last time I checked) but the media is fucking hellbent on guilt tripping that population into the idea that we are all inherently RACIST, and have "white privelage." Shame on us right? How dare we exist, right? Even in the movies you can't escape it anymore. Fucking Disney even stated recently that they will no longer have white males in primary roles in their movies. Look up most modern films on Netflix etc, it's now mostly women or minorities in leading roles. If there is a white guy he has to be gay, or else he's just there to be a silly side character, or the villain!! White libtard celebrities act like they are all for it too. What a crock of fucking shit!! At my job, I had to go through "diversity" training when I was hired. Guess what it was full of? Fucking bullshit propaganda against white males, of course. I'm lucky as a white male I was able to get that job. I had to kiss ass very well for it, I'm one of the only white males there. Have to walk on egg shells about everything I do or say, abide by the bullshit. Anything I say or do could get me accused of being a white "racist." In today's society, the media wants us to hate ourselves and for us to be lowered as much as possible on the financial totem pole. This kind of shit will be the death of this country.

Fuck you liberal media. If some of us are "RACIST" you goddamn pushed us to it! Everywhere you look, the idea of "cool" or acceptable in society is "black culture" which is actually disgusting thug, gang hip hop culture. If any black person dares to actually grow up, drop the ebonics bullshit, and educate themselves. They are seen as a sell out, or "acting white." They are actually shamed for it. The media wants the sub human thug criminal culture to be ideal. They want it so bad. The ones who control the media want to destroy this country! If you point it out you are a racist. Well so be it.

If I'm out in public and a see a black thug acting like ghetto trash, I'm not a racist for wanting to stay away from that. I have common fucking sense, because chances are, that piece of shit is up to no good. Those fucks commit more crimes than any other goddamn race in the US. Their crimes get ignored on mainstream news, usually only local news stations cover them because there are so many. 14% of the population committing over half the crime in the country. That's not a coincidence. When those pieces of shit kill an elderly white man, or gang rape a white woman, the media will do everything they can to hide the race of the attackers. Yet the very rare time a white male commits an atrocity like that, it's all over mainstream news and the race of "WHITE MALE" is right there in the fucking headline. I'm sick of the bullshit. I live in the most liberal cesspool hellhole in the United States, California, I see this shit everyday. Funny thing is, even here, most people agree with me, even here in California, but you will never hear our opinion on the news. Even non-whites fucking agree that blacks are dangerous. Fucking illegal mexicans who live in this state are even scared of them! At least they have the luxury of also being treated like poor innocent victims by the media. The difference between illegal mexicans and blacks. Is at least the illegal mexicans (mostly) have family values and morals, trying to work hard for their families, even though they are uneducated as fuck, and shouldn't be here. Asians have been mostly awesome to me my entire life too. The only ones who are constantly a problem as I can see, are blacks. If they would just stop behaving like ghetto pieces of shit, stop believing they are victims, stop hating whites, blaming us for their own problems, actually ignore the libs and try to better their lives, we would be better off as a society, but it will unfortunately never happen. Fuck the world.
    Welcome!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of the kommie controlled media... I was just out buying something and already I saw in just one store, one burner after another. I saw a total of three burners. They were very young, probably from university. Sad. The niggers were the usually unserious trouble makers. I don't know how anyone takes these silly niggers seriously let alone jumping in bed with one.

They are not even done killing off the white race and already they are fiercely going after the Asians, particularly the smarter light skinned ones. [ADDENDUM: two people misunderstood my statement. Please see explanation below. I apologise; I'm illiterate; I went to school in NYC. ]
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 01-22-2021 at 10:30 AM.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    @forcedharmonics,

Everything you've said is true! It's well-observed, accurate, honest, and rational!

Which means you can't say it publicly in America today or your life will be all but forfeit.

Welcome to Chimpout! I woke up today feeling very bad about America's future. However, after a few minutes on Chimpout, I was blowing coffee all over my screen (some of these people are really funny!), and feeling hopeful once again. At least 75 MILLION PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO! Some counts put that number at well over 100 MILLION.

The Mainstream Media, Big Tech censorship, and the bogus COVID-19 lockdown conspire to make us--THE MAJORITY--feel isolated, diminished, and powerless. That is the OPPOSITE of the Truth.

American culture works. It has created the greatest opportunity for human creativity in the history of mankind. Why else have people risked everything to come here for generations?

Some of the terrible changes you've chronicled are the deliberate result of efforts by at least two wealthy entities:

1. George Soros:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrvhC_cz1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI&feature=youtu.be

and

2. The Chinese Communist Party. For some reason, the following video doesn't start until 14:42:

https://vimeo.com/485251015

What you have observed is the result of DECADES of the subversion of American society using sophisticated, well-developed techniques.

Thanks to President Donald Trump, the majority of Americans (sadly, not all) have awakened to this. Is it too late? Tens of MILLIONS of us must do whatever we can to ensure it is not.

Want a good laugh?

Videos posted to Joe Biden’s White House YouTube account are getting flooded with ‘dislike’ interactions from the American public – some even dwarfing the number of likes on a video by over six times.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...tube-dislikes/

Go to every video put out by The Shet White House on YouTube. They ALL have comments turned off!

https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree.

A couple of years ago, I was issued a white privilege card that I use to obtain various privileges not normally granted to other members of the human race or niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wpcard74932.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	13790

There are many things that it is good for:

* Skipping to the front of the line everywhere
    * Getting a 51% discount on fuel at the gas station
    * Getting a 47% discount at all supermarkets
    * Don't have to pay tolls on highways
    * Diploma mills pay ME to put my name on their fake diplomas
    * White women seem to find me sexier when I show them my white privilege card
    * I don't pay taxes
    * The police always let me go with just a warning
    * I can use it like a credit card to get free sodas and snacks from vending machines
    * The card lets me get into any country club of my choosing
    * Getting permission to gentrify a niggerhood is so much easier
    * I can say "hands up, don't shoot" and a cop won't shoot me
    * I get stimulus checks from the government
    * Niggers hate me

One time the police busted into my house after I had murdered someone. I showed them my white privilege card and then they were like "Sorry for the inconvenience, sir. Would you like us to assist you in regards to making this body disappear?"
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

12. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Actually, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree.

A couple of years ago, I was issued a white privilege card that I use to obtain various privileges not normally granted to other members of the human race or niggers.

Name:	wpcard74932.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	13790

There are many things that it is good for:

* Skipping to the front of the line everywhere
    * Getting a 51% discount on fuel at the gas station
    * Getting a 47% discount at all supermarkets
    * Don't have to pay tolls on highways
    * Diploma mills pay ME to put my name on their fake diplomas
    * White women seem to find me sexier when I show them my white privilege card
    * I don't pay taxes
    * The police always let me go with just a warning
    * I can use it like a credit card to get free sodas and snacks from vending machines
    * The card lets me get into any country club of my choosing
    * Getting permission to gentrify a niggerhood is so much easier
    * I can say "hands up, don't shoot" and a cop won't shoot me
    * I get stimulus checks from the government
    * Niggers hate me

Heck. I always thought it was that faaaan tush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vwk96lm.jpg  

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Speaking of the kommie controlled media... I was just out buying something and already I saw in just one store, one burner after another. I saw a total of three burners. They were very young, probably from university. Sad. The niggers were the usually unserious trouble makers. I don't know how anyone takes these silly niggers seriously let alone jumping in bed with one.

They are not even done killing off the white race and already they are fiercely going after the Asians, particularly the smarter light skinned ones.
    I'm white and I have an asian girlfriend (my previous ex was also asian), so I guess I fit a stereotype of a white guy who likes asian women. I find them to be extremely gorgeous. I guess I'm part of the problem of not keeping all white genes going on my end. I do hate how the media seems to have an AGENDA to breed out whites though. I see fewer and fewer white couples on today's shows. Most modern media shows have mixed couples in them now if one of them is white. If some one wants to make an individual choice on their own of dating outside of their race, fine whatever that's on them, but I hate how there seems to be an agenda in the media these days for whites to breed themselves out. It's just another thing that makes me sick.

Most black men lust after white women & lighter skinned women more than black women, because even on an instinctual level, the primal apes know that white women are more attractive and more lady like. However, the majority of Black Women look and act like their male counterparts. Masculine features and nasty, loud, you owe me type of attitudes, they have no reedeming qualities. The only black women that are even remotely attractive, aren't even black, they are mixed (only part black). Of course they take on the label of a "woman of color" for oppression points, even if they are 50%-75% white

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it hard to ding someone for wanting to date an Asian... I might be called a racist for believing some of the stereotypes about them, but they allegedly have some good qualities.

Niggers, unfortunately, don't seem to have any good qualities.

As with anyone though, you have to use your common sense. There are some bad eggs in every group, but when it comes to niggers, they are ALL bad eggs. If all humans were perfect, there wouldn't be any humans in jails or prisons, right?

That being said, humans tend to do more things right on average than the nigger.

Name:	shitholeniggerhut69384.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	13799
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm white and I have an asian girlfriend (my previous ex was also asian), so I guess I fit a stereotype of a white guy who likes asian women. I find them to be extremely gorgeous. I guess I'm part of the problem of not keeping all white genes going on my end. I do hate how the media seems to have an AGENDA to breed out whites though. I see fewer and fewer white couples on today's shows. Most modern media shows have mixed couples in them now if one of them is white. If some one wants to make an individual choice on their own of dating outside of their race, fine whatever that's on them, but I hate how there seems to be an agenda in the media these days for whites to breed themselves out. It's just another thing that makes me sick.

Most black men lust after white women & lighter skinned women more than black women, because even on an instinctual level, the primal apes know that white women are more attractive and more lady like. However, the majority of Black Women look and act like their male counterparts. Masculine features and nasty, loud, you owe me type of attitudes, they have no reedeming qualities. The only black women that are even remotely attractive, aren't even black, they are mixed (only part black). Of course they take on the label of a "woman of color" for oppression points, even if they are 50%-75% white
    I see what I did wrong. I meant that the kommies/globalists want to kill white caucasians, they want to literally remove the white race, meaning dead whites.
    They are only maybe a quarter done and now they want the lighter skinned smart East Asians dead. That's what I meant by fiercely.
    I'm not talking about your Asian girlfriend. I'm against bestiality with animals such as obsolete farm equipment (niggers and nigger mutts).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

The anti white and anti conservative cancel culture is out of hand. Liberal politicians love niggers or tather love to use niggers to get what they want. Niggers just go along with it because they get to blame YT for all their crimes and faults. It is a cycle that we will have to endure until the final decimation of our nation into a 3rd world country.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it hard to ding someone for wanting to date an Asian... I might be called a racist for believing some of the stereotypes about them, but they allegedly have some good qualities.

As with anyone though, you have to use your common sense. There are some bad eggs in every group, but when it comes to niggers, they are ALL bad eggs. If all humans were perfect, there wouldn't be any humans in jails or prisons, right?

That being said, humans tend to do more things right on average than the nigger.

Name:	shitholeniggerhut69384.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	13799
    Not what I meant. See my explanation above. I'm illiterate; I went to school in New York City.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Welcome.

The anti white and anti conservative cancel culture is out of hand. Liberal politicians love niggers or tather love to use niggers to get what they want. Niggers just go along with it because they get to blame YT for all their crimes and faults. It is a cycle that we will have to endure until the final decimation of our nation into a 3rd world country.
    What really annoys me is that it's white liberals propagating a lot of it. Self hating cuck white liberals. Do they think they will get special treatment after they've turned this country into a shithole?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I see what I did wrong. I meant that the kommies/globalists want to kill white caucasians, they want to literally remove the white race, meaning dead whites.
    They are only maybe a quarter done and now they want the lighter skinned smart East Asians dead. That's what I meant by fiercely.
    I'm not talking about your Asian girlfriend. I'm against bestiality with animals such as obsolete farm equipment (niggers and nigger mutts).
    I see, I must have misunderstood. Your previous comment I replied to, looked like you could have implied something else.

Yeah I've noticed lighter skinned asians sometimes get hated on too. Sometimes I wish whites and asians of America could form an alliance, against the bullshit... but of course if that were to ever happen and gain any kind of real momentum, the corporate leftwing media machine will orchestrate division via race baiting propaganda to break it up.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see, I must have misunderstood. Your previous comment I replied to, looked like you could have implied something else.

Yeah I've noticed lighter skinned asians sometimes get hated on too. Sometimes I wish whites and asians of America could form an alliance, against the bullshit... but of course if that were to ever happen and gain any kind of real momentum, the corporate leftwing media machine will orchestrate division via race baiting propaganda to break it up.
    There are maybe 2 or 3 percent Asians and in that you have people from Indian, Pakistan, China, Korea, Japan, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, Georgia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar/Burma, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, and Yemen.
    So, we're talking about very few of the Asians you are probably referring to.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We ALL have a "type" we are attracted to over and over. There's nothing we can do about it. I'm only attracted to men of my own race, but I can certainly see why people are attracted to human beings of different races.

I can NOT understand anyone being attracted to a nigger, and it's not because of the "colour of their skin". It's because they are violent, low-IQ, zero impulse control, savage, naturally criminal, dumb, and unpredictable beasts. Of course the fact that they are utterly repulsive to look at is another factor and they remain repulsive even if they are white as ivory. In fact albino niggers are even uglier than the black variant.

I refuse to believe young women are actually attracted to nigger bucks. They have been brainwashed into thinking that if they say they don't want to bed down with a nigger it makes them racist and the libtards have turned that into a felony. Social media and the media in general is totally to blame for this, IMO. Young girls (and I was once one myself) want to be accepted and if they're told hooking up with a sub-simian groid will keep them in the "IN" crowd that's what they'll do.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We ALL have a "type" we are attracted to over and over. There's nothing we can do about it. I'm only attracted to men of my own race, but I can certainly see why people are attracted to human beings of different races.

I can NOT understand anyone being attracted to a nigger, and it's not because of the "colour of their skin". It's because they are violent, low-IQ, zero impulse control, savage, naturally criminal, dumb, and unpredictable beasts. Of course the fact that they are utterly repulsive to look at is another factor and they remain repulsive even if they are white as ivory. In fact albino niggers are even uglier than the black variant.

I refuse to believe young women are actually attracted to nigger bucks. They have been brainwashed into thinking that if they say they don't want to bed down with a nigger it makes them racist and the libtards have turned that into a felony. Social media and the media in general is totally to blame for this, IMO. Young girls (and I was once one myself) want to be accepted and if they're told hooking up with a sub-simian groid will keep them in the "IN" crowd that's what they'll do.

I remember hearing a quote when I was young. "Life is like a bowl of jellybeans, no one likes the black ones."

There's also a good reason why black women are considered the ugliest race of females on the planet. Notice, even in mainstream media, anytime they have a black woman spotlighted as "sexy" it's always lighter skinned MIXED women, it's the non-black genes that give them the attractive features. Of course hollywood won't acknolwedge it outright. They clearly know it based on their actions. Of course the mixed women will still call themselves black, for oppression points, even if they are mostly white. Doesn't matter if their black genes are way less than half. It's ridiculous. Black males lust after white women and lighter skinned women, because even primal instinct tells them what is more attractive, and feminine. As I've said in another comment, Black Women are not lady like at all, and are more like their male counterparts. Rough masculine facial features & apelike features, and aggressive nasty you owe me kind of attitudes. No reedeming qualities.

26. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast