Close

Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral nigger animals murder adopted human child UPDATE: White Privilege cited

This is heartbreaking.
    SICKENING 'ABUSE' Worst Cooks in America winner and her husband arrested for ‘beating girl, 3, to death’

Ariel Robinson, 29, who won season 20 of "Worst Cooks in America", and her husband, Jerry Robinson, 34, have been charged with homicide by child abuse in South Carolina, according to police.
    They're accused of inflicting multiple blunt force injuries on Victoria Rose Smith, 3, resulting in her death on January 14.
    Her death was ruled a homicide.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/138038...ed-for-murder/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey ford View Post
    this is heartbreaking.
    sickening 'abuse' worst cooks in america winner and her husband arrested for ‘beating girl, 3, to death’

fucking primates!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why was a human child given to savage apes in the first place?

5. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Why was a human child given to savage apes in the first place?

That was my first question!

How in the hell did that happen?

I'm so sorry for this little girl... can you imagine the quality of life she would of had growing up in a nigger nest raised by coons?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This is heartbreaking.
    SICKENING 'ABUSE' Worst Cooks in America winner and her husband arrested for ‘beating girl, 3, to death’

Fuck!!! Who put a human in the charge of these shitskin!!! That poor human child was already in a bad place and it only got worse. Whoever made that decision should be beaten to death as well.

8. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is not yet known if the victim was one of the couple's biological or foster children but The Sun understands she was identified as Ariel's "daughter" in a police report.
    OK, what kind of fookin' moron would even express the possibility of "biological"?

Someone in foster services handed over that beautiful little girl, and someone deserves to get the needle right after niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    OK, what kind of fookin' moron would even express the possibility of "biological"?
    She might be an albino.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    P.C. "race blindness" taken to its ludicrous extreme.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    She might be an albino.
    Aren't albino niggers highly sought-after in Africa for their "magical" properties?

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    That little girl was not only darling, she had intelligent eyes--WAY more intelligent than those of the dull, bloated beasts who beat her to death. She should never have been in that house and would never have had a chance. Gotta say it. I'm glad she--in a way--"escaped" the high likelihood of being muh-dikked by one or both beasts. Whoever put a human child with beasts should be made to pay dearly.

The sow's expression--especially how she's raised her eyebrows--is one I OFTEN see displayed by niggers, convicts, and other habitual liars.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This is heartbreaking.

I have a daughter this same age. You wanna see a motherfucker go on a murderous rampage? Touch her and let the show begin. This is so fucking sad. She was a cute little girl.whoever gave her to these animals should be charged with her murder as well.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are millions of responsible white couples that would leap at the chance to adopt that adorable little girl, and treat her like a princess.
    Instead, she's handed over to nigger scum, by some social services libturd commie shit-stain. There should be a howling mob forming outside the jail, and the CPS offices. This kind of depravity will make a man get mean, and requires payback.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. What has been seen... There's my peaceful night's sleep gone. WHO the FUCK gave this child to these lower lifeform, hideous, fat stinkin' POS niggers??? WHY?? Is there a scarcity of decent human beings just dying to adopt adorable human children? OH but if a human couple wants to adopt they have to all but sign in blood that they have college educations, a huge house, an enormous income and set up a Disneyesque playroom for any adopted child. Little children are better off with savage, murderous niggers, I guess. You just know these filthy shitbeasts, especially that huge, manly looking sow, hated her because she was a pretty little white girl.

I have a daughter this same age. You wanna see a motherfucker go on a murderous rampage? Touch her and let the show begin. This is so fucking sad.
    She looks like my little niece at that age, with her big blue eyes. This baby knew nothing but suffering and abuse and that was her life and death. I could cry a river.

Imagine if a YT couple did this to one of the niglets they adopted? But this is hardly newsworthy. Black Lives Matter. This child's life was of no concern to anyone.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, im done before i say something that gets me in trouble. I don't even want to read the details. FUCKING NIGGERS. Fuck this world.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG. What has been seen... There's my peaceful night's sleep gone. WHO the FUCK gave this child to these lower lifeform, hideous, fat stinkin' POS niggers??? WHY?? Is there a scarcity of decent human beings just dying to adopt adorable human children? OH but if a human couple wants to adopt they have to all but sign in blood that they have college educations, a huge house, an enormous income and set up a Disneyesque playroom for any adopted child. Little children are better off with savage, murderous niggers, I guess. You just know these filthy shitbeasts, especially that huge, manly looking sow, hated her because she was a pretty little white girl.

She looks like my little niece at that age, with her big blue eyes. This baby knew nothing but suffering and abuse and that was her life and death. I could cry a river.

Imagine if a YT couple did this to one of the niglets they adopted? But this is hardly newsworthy. Black Lives Matter. This child's life was of no concern to anyone.
    I am going to try not to imagine. This is inexcusable and the worst part is, there is nothing we can do about it. Hell, if I stood out in front of the courthouse and screamed hate crime, I would be more likely to be jailed than the nigger scum that killed this beautiful lil girl. Fuck this world.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have a daughter this same age. You wanna see a motherfucker go on a murderous rampage? Touch her and let the show begin. This is so fucking sad. She was a cute little girl.whoever gave her to these animals should be charged with her murder as well.
    I know what you mean. I have two nieces, ages 3 and 5. And if any feral niggers came anywhere near them there would be hell to pay.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which one is the buck and which is the she-boon?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Weren't the niggers throwing a big stink like 20 years ago AGAINST inter-racial adoptions? Because if white fools raised a nigglet, it wouldn't learn about its precious rap ghetto criminal culcha?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger foster parents beat human baby to death!

Foster parents accused of homicide by child abuse in 3-year-old’s death in Simpsonville
    https://www.wspa.com/news/2-accused-...-simpsonville/

US gov is evil.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tragic. White baby given to chimps. Baby boy given to lesbians. etc...

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast