Close

Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^That's not a uniquely Hindu teaching:
    Lk13

He was saying don't worry about what they are doing and focus on what you are doing wrong.
    Now, you KNOW liberals couldn't write something like that!

Sweet! "Card catalog" (might you be too young to 'member those?) knowledge of the Constitution and the Bible! That'll be a huge "up yours" to the leftists when they come to burn our books!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Some have said that mask-wearing represents Obedience to Authoritah.

But the libs have put themselves in a quandary: their beloved surveillance and facial recognition software won't work well when masks are prevalent! =D
    Tru Dat!! The "Law of unintended consequences!!" Libtards FUCK UP everything!! Kinda like niggers, their pets that they enable!!

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That gave me chills. The folly of liberalism, in a nutshell, in an entirely misguided definition of winning.

Finished reading The Divine Comedy maybe a month ago. Reading less than a canto a day, it took me 2 1/2 years. Dante wrote it during a time of rampant corruption, including an evil pope who was among the worst of the sinners.

In Dante's Hell, sinners can see the past and the future, but NOT the present. Interesting, considering how much liberals/leftists dwell on the past. As irrational as it sounds, their "solutions" NEVER begin with accepting reality.

While not a fan of name-brand anything, including religion, I nevertheless suspect that the world's major religions all originated, in some way, from a direct experience of The Divine. An experience or experiences which must have helped our species survive trying times.

My friend who (I assume) still lives in an ashram in Chennai was a DEVOUT Hindu who believed wholeheartedly in reincarnation. As I understood it from him, Hindus ascribed ALL events of this life to one's actions in past lives.

While a non-Hindu response might be to scoff at passively accepting one's "fate" in such a way, at least this aspect of devout Hinduism achieves something remarkable.

It completely frees its believers from pointlessly and endlessly whining, "WHY ME?!". Ideally, according to my limited understanding of Hinduism, the devout Hindu assumes TOTAL responsibility for the HERE and NOW. Instead of wasting emotion, energy, and time casting about for objects of blame, the devout Hindu is free to immediately focus ALL faculties on solving the problems at hand, one at a time, and moving forward.

This aspect of Hinduism is so brilliantly simple that it seems nothing if not Divinely inspired.
    I am a Buddhist, and a LOT of the concepts we have came from Hinduism. I am a FIRM believer in Karma and I believe in taking PERSONAL responsibility. I ALSO believe that I was Scipio Aficanus in a past life, having been nearly destroyed by my enemy but ultimately ANNILIATING him by using his tactics against him!! As I said earlier, Trump did that to the Left. We Conservatives must CONTINUE to do that to the left!!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I am a Buddhist, and a LOT of the concepts we have came from Hinduism. I am a FIRM believer in Karma and I believe in taking PERSONAL responsibility. I ALSO believe that I was Scipio Aficanus in a past life, having been nearly destroyed by my enemy but ultimately ANNILIATING him by using his tactics against him!! As I said earlier, Trump did that to the Left. We Conservatives must CONTINUE to do that to the left!!
    This site blows my mind, like, every day! I have learned SO. MUCH. HERE!

The left appear to have "won" for the time being. Because, like Douglas Adams's robots of Krikkit, they will stop at nothing to do so. Because IT'S ALL THEY HAVE.

A LONG time ago, on two separate occasions, I met different members of the CCP--one male and one female. Remember, a relatively tiny percentage of China's vast population are actually Party members. At the time, I remember thinking to myself something like, "Gee, would cracking a smile break your face?". Both were GRIM HUMORLESS JOYLESS. DEAD. SERIOUS. Don't even think about joking around them.

Such creatures--the insane and humorless--canNOT win in the long term. Simply because there is no point to such an existence. In contrast, Humanness, Spirit, the Soul canNOT lose. They are the eternal part of us.

"We are many—they are few."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This site blows my mind, like, every day! I have learned SO. MUCH. HERE!

The left appear to have "won" for the time being. Because, like Douglas Adams's robots of Krikkit, they will stop at nothing to do so. Because IT'S ALL THEY HAVE.

A LONG time ago, on two separate occasions, I met different members of the CCP--one male and one female. Remember, a relatively tiny percentage of China's vast population are actually Party members. At the time, I remember thinking to myself something like, "Gee, would cracking a smile break your face?". Both were GRIM HUMORLESS JOYLESS. DEAD. SERIOUS. Don't even think about joking around them.

Such creatures--the insane and humorless--canNOT win in the long term. Simply because there is no point to such an existence. In contrast, Humanness, Spirit, the Soul canNOT lose. They are the eternal part of us.

"We are many—they are few."
    Stay Strong, because it's TRUE!! Here I go rhyming again!!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I need to find that online, for free. No way I'd pay for it.
    https://archive.org/details/RulesFor...ge/n5/mode/2up
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You can go to a library and check it out.Or search for a free download .I purchased a copy for $10 on Amazon maybe 10 years ago.It’s worth getting, because you will understand exactly what the liberal party is doing.Not that it’s too hard to figure out. LOL!
    My friends: Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo's bible) is available legally free to download here:

https://archive.org/details/saul-ali...ls-1989_201912

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12