Close

Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump has a new army...

If you encounter a Trump supporter and you hear them say "Down with Big Brother!", please get their name and report to the nearest secret police station.

Only with your help can we genocide these domestic terrorists.

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Marxism at work

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

If you encounter a Trump supporter and you hear them say "Down with Big Brother!", please get their name and report to the nearest secret police station.

Only with your help can we genocide these domestic terrorists.

THIS is exactly how Marxists work. Snitching. Everybody snitching on one another. People turning one another in. A society of hate fueled by paranoia, driven by leftists who are essentially personality-disordered.

We need to beat these stinking motherfuckers at their own game. Pelosi is a fucking wrinkled cunt, by the way.

The left's manipulation of language is intended to paralyze us. We need to master whatever it is they're doing. Is it Saul Alinsky?

Remember this? From Alice in Wonderland (i.e. the interior of the liberal's "mind").

Goodman Grey, I'm really glad you posted that.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Fear and loathing =D

It finally dawned on me that the 35,000 National Guardsmen, backup generators, anti-aircraft artillery, surface-to-air missiles, fencing, barricades, guard stations, checkpoints, etc., were ALL put in place SOLELY because congress and the mummy/black vagina Marxist fraudulent regime feared that they'd be attacked.

That really IS Twilight Zone level paranoia.

Those fuckers will never know a moment's mental peace between now and the instant they kick the bucket during their last placental blood transfusion. Right on!!!

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    It finally dawned on me that the 35,000 National Guardsmen, backup generators, anti-aircraft artillery, surface-to-air missiles, fencing, barricades, guard stations, checkpoints, etc., were ALL put in place SOLELY because congress and the mummy/black vagina Marxist fraudulent regime feared that they'd be attacked.

That really IS Twilight Zone level paranoia.

Those fuckers will never know a moment's mental peace between now and the instant they kick the bucket during their last placental blood transfusion. Right on!!!

What's even more insane is the fact that they tried to figure out if any of those guardsmen were secretly 'white supremacists' and weed them out in fear that they might fire on them!
    Pentagon Accelerates Efforts to Root Out Far-Right Extremism in the Ranks

And this "expert" says that all of America needs to be deprogrammed from Trump.
    https://www.air.tv/watch?v=y3ACScjcSMCkVbSBUyk_Mg

81 million votes, yeah right.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    THIS is exactly how Marxists work. Snitching. Everybody snitching on one another. People turning one another in. A society of hate fueled by paranoia, driven by leftists who are essentially personality-disordered.

We need to beat these stinking motherfuckers at their own game. Pelosi is a fucking wrinkled cunt, by the way.

The left's manipulation of language is intended to paralyze us. We need to master whatever it is they're doing. Is it Saul Alinsky?

Remember this? From Alice in Wonderland (i.e. the interior of the liberal's "mind").

“Rules for radicals” is godless left’s playbook.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It is Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book "rules for Radicals" to Satan. Hopefully that leftist c@ck$ucker is currently getting cornholed by demons in Hell!! Trump was a modern day Scipio Africanus, a Roman Generaal who beat his nemesis Hannibal by using his tactics against him. That's what we must do to the left!! Now that their masks are off, (ironic because it will be mandated that we have to wear them) they have nowhere to hide. If Conservatives live in a blue state, move to a red state to make it stronger. I used to live in Texas and I LOVED it!! Deep Red, except for Austin where the libtards live and areas in Houston and Dallas that are FULL of niggers. When Trump was elected, the libtards started the "Resist" movement. Now we Conservatives need to do the same.

11. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What's even more insane is the fact that they tried to figure out if any of those guardsmen were secretly 'white supremacists' and weed them out in fear that they might fire on them!
    Pentagon Accelerates Efforts to Root Out Far-Right Extremism in the Ranks

Yep!! If it was a "Free and Fair" election these cocksuckers would have no worries!!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Wish the leftist social workers they send to deprogram Perry County PA a lot of luck!

That .jpg is EPIC. 2497 counties!

Pelosi, Pence, McConnell, the CIA (made up of humans with names and addresses), etc. will never state publicly that they ALSO are worried about Antifa and BLM!

Antifa terrorists in Portland smashed out windows of the headquarters of the Democrat Party in Oregon.

Antifa sprayed ‘F*ck Biden’ on the buidling.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202..._content=daily

From 3 weeks ago but more relevant than ever: Nancy Pelosi's garage vandalized by leftists.

Commies never before picked on people like us. Do we in America refuse to be henpecked to death (it's possible!) by the insane value freedom enough? It's up to us to answer that question.

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace,
    The soul that knows it not, knows no release,
    From little things;"
    --Amelia Earhart

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It is Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book "rules for Radicals" to Satan. Hopefully that leftist c@ck$ucker is currently getting cornholed by demons in Hell!! Trump was a modern day Scipio Africanus, a Roman Generaal who beat his nemesis Hannibal by using his tactics against him. That's what we must do to the left!! Now that their masks are off, (ironic because it will be mandated that we have to wear them) they have nowhere to hide. If Conservatives live in a blue state, move to a red state to make it stronger. I used to live in Texas and I LOVED it!! Deep Red, except for Austin where the libtards live and areas in Houston and Dallas that are FULL of niggers. When Trump was elected, the libtards started the "Resist" movement. Now we Conservatives need to do the same.
    Some have said that mask-wearing represents Obedience to Authoritah.

But the libs have put themselves in a quandary: their beloved surveillance and facial recognition software won't work well when masks are prevalent! =D

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    “Rules for radicals” is godless left’s playbook.
    Thanks! I need to find that online, for free. No way I'd pay for it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some have said that mask-wearing represents Obedience to Authoritah.

But the libs have put themselves in a quandary: their beloved surveillance and facial recognition software won't work well when masks are prevalent! =D

I'm afraid that the mask do not stop FR. It slows it down at best with last generation systems. The next generation technology out there can let a cop know who you are before he even pulls you out of your car from fifty feet away using retina scanning, zoom lenses and your car's rear view mirror. Wal Marts are using them now with AI software and that's why the cameras have been installed at eye level by the entrances and every register. Rest assured, all these systems tie into the NSA "beast" system and lift data from fecesbook and other social media as well as other sources that they are tight lipped about.

Use a credit card when you shop there? You just surrendered every piece of information about your life to them. They now know what medicines you take, how much you drink, what you eat for breakfast and virtually everything else that can be gleaned from a simple trip to the store - all dissected in ways you can't imagine by AI.

Your wife is on the pill filled at their pharmacy. You went there alone and bought condoms. Guess what? They know you're cheating on your wife.

Wait until sleepy creepy uncle Joe takes a dirt nap in a couple of months and the newly coronated queen kamala's admin starts the newly formed Mental Health wing of the DHHS. Her central scrutinizers will be authorized to use this info to spy on you and decide that you must be insane and need to be locked up for your own safety because of your lifestyle choices.

You smell what I'm stepping in here?

It's coming. Mark my words.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-21-2021 at 03:48 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes N/A, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm afraid that the mask do not stop FR. It slows it down at best with last generation systems. The next generation technology out there can let a cop know who you are before he even pulls you out of your car from fifty feet away using retina scanning, zoom lenses and your car's rear view mirror. Wal Marts are using them now with AI software and that's why the cameras have been installed at eye level by the entrances and every register. Rest assured, all these systems tie into the NSA "beast" system and lift data from fecesbook and other social media as well as other sources that they are tight lipped about.

Use a credit card when you shop there? You just surrendered every piece of information about your life to them. They now know what medicines you take, how much you drink, what you eat for breakfast and virtually everything else that can be gleaned from a simple trip to the store - all dissected in ways you can't imagine by AI.

Your wife is on the pill filled at their pharmacy. You went there alone and bought condoms. Guess what? They know you're cheating on your wife.

Wait until sleepy creepy uncle Joe takes a dirt nap in a couple of months and the newly coronated queen kamala's admin starts the newly formed Mental Health wing of the DHHS. Her central scrutinizers will be authorized to use this info to spy on you and decide that you must be insane and need to be locked up for your own safety because of your lifestyle choices.

You smell what I'm stepping in here?

Off the top of my head, almost never in human history have we pulled back from the opportunity for authoritarian control. President Donald Trump, several times, proved to be a rare exception.

I owe you. This news is GOLDEN. Back in the day, both the NSA and Google wanted a friend of mine to work for them, but he declined, having observed Wen Ho Lee's ordeal, along with the NSA's use (at the time) of lie-detectors, the results of which at least were both error-prone and cheatable.

Good to know what the stakes are. Have you any especially good sources on this? Of course, I'm gonna search, but the better articles are often head-and-shoulders above the rest.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Yes but not for general consumption. Check your inbox.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think as long as they worry about us they'll be victims of their own paranoia and they won't sleep. People tend to fuck up big time with the lack of sleep. There is also a direct affect to their health with high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke. Just walk around with that I just fucked you big time smile and let them worry. I have some neighbors so paranoid that when power transformers blow up the first thing they do is call the cops and say I'm discharging weapons. I was standing in my neighbors yard when the pavement apes from the power company tried to put the transformer back on line and the cop was asking me about the guy living in my house. My neighbor was telling him that the transformer blew but he was more interested in my home's resident. So I chimed in yeah you better watch that fucker, he's nuts. You'll never know what he will do. Can you believe they gave him a concealed carry permit? Just after that they tried it again with another loud explosion. The cop couldn't handle it and went to my house and started beating on my door. Bob and I started laughing shaking our heads. His boss showed up and told him to get the fuck out of there and quit wasting time on a blown transformer.

24. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I need to find that online, for free. No way I'd pay for it.
    You can go to a library and check it out.Or search for a free download .I purchased a copy for $10 on Amazon maybe 10 years ago.It’s worth getting, because you will understand exactly what the liberal party is doing.Not that it’s too hard to figure out. LOL!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    You can go to a library and check it out.Or search for a free download .I purchased a copy for $10 on Amazon maybe 10 years ago.It’s worth getting, because you will understand exactly what the liberal party is doing.Not that it’s too hard to figure out. LOL!
    Thank you! It definitely helps to know that it's worth getting. One never knows with hippie shit!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! It definitely helps to know that it's worth getting. One never knows with hippie shit!
    The book was written in 1941 by a Chicago community organizer named Saul Alinsky.Is dedicated to Lucifer
    Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals Opening page - Dedication “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
    That right there tells you what the liberals are all about.

And as we know, Lucifer did not win anything. He was casting to the pits of hell. That’s how delusional liberals are.

28. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

You sir, are spot on as usual.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    The book was written in 1941 by a Chicago community organizer named Saul Alinsky.Is dedicated to Lucifer
    Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals Opening page - Dedication “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
    That right there tells you what the liberals are all about.

And as we know, Lucifer did not win anything. He was casting to the pits of hell. That’s how delusional liberals are.
    That gave me chills. The folly of liberalism, in a nutshell, in an entirely misguided definition of winning.

Finished reading The Divine Comedy maybe a month ago. Reading less than a canto a day, it took me 2 1/2 years. Dante wrote it during a time of rampant corruption, including an evil pope who was among the worst of the sinners.

In Dante's Hell, sinners can see the past and the future, but NOT the present. Interesting, considering how much liberals/leftists dwell on the past. As irrational as it sounds, their "solutions" NEVER begin with accepting reality.

While not a fan of name-brand anything, including religion, I nevertheless suspect that the world's major religions all originated, in some way, from a direct experience of The Divine. An experience or experiences which must have helped our species survive trying times.

My friend who (I assume) still lives in an ashram in Chennai was a DEVOUT Hindu who believed wholeheartedly in reincarnation. As I understood it from him, Hindus ascribed ALL events of this life to one's actions in past lives.

While a non-Hindu response might be to scoff at passively accepting one's "fate" in such a way, at least this aspect of devout Hinduism achieves something remarkable.

It completely frees its believers from pointlessly and endlessly whining, "WHY ME?!". Ideally, according to my limited understanding of Hinduism, the devout Hindu assumes TOTAL responsibility for the HERE and NOW. Instead of wasting emotion, energy, and time casting about for objects of blame, the devout Hindu is free to immediately focus ALL faculties on solving the problems at hand, one at a time, and moving forward.

This aspect of Hinduism is so brilliantly simple that it seems nothing if not Divinely inspired.

31. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^That's not a uniquely Hindu teaching:
    Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower of Siloam fell on them—do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others living in Jerusalem?
    Lk13

He was saying don't worry about what they are doing and focus on what you are doing wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast