Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger teacher forces students to apologize to other niggers for being white

https://americanlens.com/nc-teacher-...ite-privilege/

Nigger principal says dindu nuffins

Again, I can not speak regarding specific individuals due to personnel law, however the particular incident you asked about was unfounded to happen at our school,” wrote Wray.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would stand up and and tell the truth to the niggers that God so despised them that he made them inferior to whites as well as the rest of mankind.
    Last edited by OutragedYT; 06-24-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    "Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me to YT. I would be expelled , again or fighting them .

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    “I just want to share light on a situation that happened at Western Rockingham Middle School where a teacher caused some of her students to stand up and apologize to other students based on their inequal opportunities of education."
    "Inequal opportunities of education" yep, while sitting in the same classroom.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    "Inequal opportunities of education" yep, while sitting in the same classroom.

Exactly. I went to a fuxxated high school and had a nigger student tell me I had more educational advantages because I was white.

I guess that was an acknowledgement that he knew niggers are fucking retarded?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Via several Court rulings, not speaking is a form of speech. Compelling someone to speak, either through force or intimidation, is a violation of their 1A rights.

School, principal, teacher, maybe even the school board, all need to be named in a nice civil suit... right now, that's about the only way to get these people to keep their SJW crap at home.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OutragedYT View Post
    I would stand up and and tell the truth to the niggers that God so despised them that he made them inferior to whites as well as the rest of mankind.
    I'd explain that there were nigger slave owners too and if it weren't for slavery, all their black asses would still be in Africa living in mud huts and eating bugs.

And that being said, they should the ones thanking US for being white.
    Last edited by Gallo; 06-25-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    was unfounded to happen at our school
    Don't you love when niggers try to speak English?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.