Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheila Niggersow Lee introduced a reparations bill while the Lame Stream Media focused on Trump

Already out with the open paws, looking for gibs.

"The commission shall examine slavery and discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and recommend appropriate remedies," Legislation H.R.40 reads.

HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW: The case for African American reparations, explained

With a primary focus on truth, racial healing and transformation, the commission aims to identify three key elements: the role of federal and state governments in supporting the institution of slavery, forms of discrimination in the public and private sectors against freed slaves and their descendants, and lingering negative effects of slavery on living African Americans and society.
    It's unclear at this time exactly how much a reparations package would cost.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ar...ns/ar-BB1cL5x7

How much? Well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100-billion-dollars-276x3001.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	13763

That would be just for starters. Hell, niggers already get more than that in a year from all the welfare, Section 8 etc.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Already out with the open paws, looking for gibs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ar...ns/ar-BB1cL5x7

How much? Well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100-billion-dollars-276x3001.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	13763

That would be just for starters. Hell, niggers already get more than that in a year from all the welfare, Section 8 etc.
    Yep!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The richie rich types already coughed up $1.5 BILLION to #BlackLivesMatter.

What more do these greedy niggers want?

Niggers should just go back to fucking Africa if they hate the USA so much. (The fact that they are not doing this tells me they are all full of shit and we can probably get away with reducing the gibsmedats that we give the fucking things. I mean, in Africa the typical negro doesn't have clean water, food, or a house; the bar is set so low that literally indentured servitude and/or slavery would be a step up from that.)
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the solution. Force Bezos, Musk, and Gates plus all liberal assholes to give upall of their wealth (except a billion for each), then give it to all the niggers. Caveat is, ask for more, immediate deportation to Africa, for life. Nothing out our pockets, and since niggers can't stop complaining, soon they'd be back where they belong.

Add all liberal Hollywood millionaires to above.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Day 1 of the fraudulent mummy/black hole regime and the nonsense is already full-throttle. Look, if it's gonna be like this, please excuse me, but I'd like the CCP to haul its ass over here right now. Better than death by a thousand cuts.

Plus, I heard the Chinese love to hate niggers. Methinks the CCP would be pretty damn good at zeroing-out America's excess melanin problem. That would really be worth seeing.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman grey View Post

"What more do these greedy niggers want?"

They want it ALL!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas