Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread

Thread: It's official

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

It's official

I have sworn off all news for today to protest the illegitimate inauguration of Biden.......
    But I did see a list of his first day executive orders.It is clear that from day one, he will jump through his own ass for niggers, gays, muslims, and illegal aliens.
    How in the hell did this doddering old piece of liberal shit get to the white house?
    I can't believe our nation is that far gone, but the facts say otherwise.I cannot put into words the rage I feel when I see liberals and niggers running loose in this country.Not because they have a different opinion, but because they are using that difference to destroy greatest country on earth.To take away my liberty, safety, and prosperity.I feel sick.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have sworn off all news for today to protest the illegitimate inauguration of Biden.......
    But I did see a list of his first day executive orders.It is clear that from day one, he will jump through his own ass for niggers, gays, muslims, and illegal aliens.
    How in the hell did this doddering old piece of liberal shit get to the white house?
    I can't believe our nation is that far gone, but the facts say otherwise.I cannot put into words the rage I feel when I see liberals and niggers running loose in this country.Not because they have a different opinion, but because they are using that difference to destroy greatest country on earth.To take away my liberty, safety, and prosperity.I feel sick.
    Join the club!! We feel EXACTLY the way you do!!

4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers will not celebrate yet. Not until the left outs biden to install that nigger. Then they "beez prezdant genn".

However it will be a dark 4+ years for the nation as mortgage rates surge, property values plummet, crime surges, and we are sold off to China. Taxes will surge in order to pay niggers their gibs.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Definitely.

Although the MSM will lie about the event's viewership. They will, of course, have the Chinese wumao 50 Cent Party and millions of other paid shills watching, in order to bolster their lie in their own minds. All lies start with the Evil ones lying first to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I can't believe our nation is that far gone, but the facts say otherwise.I cannot put into words the rage I feel when I see liberals and niggers running loose in this country.Not because they have a different opinion, but because they are using that difference to destroy the greatest country on earth.To take away my liberty, safety, and prosperity.I feel sick.
    You are definitely NOT alone!

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Thanks

I do appreciate the sympathy in regards to my original post....
    Sadly, however, it's much akin to your friends and neighbors standing with you while watching your house burn....it helps, but in the end you still lose everything.How did 13% of the population ever get so much influence????

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What? What's going to happen today? Did I miss it? I was busy scratching my ass. That certainly is more important than watching a stupid puppet being placed on a chair.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger sow will be our leader soon anyway, so enjoy Biden while it lasts !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got myself a very old bottle of bourbon, that was left over from when my dad and his liquor warehouse. And I’m going to pour myself a double shot when that piece of shit ByeDone croaks. I really look forward to it and I hope it happens soon. As far as the fake nigger. That whore will fail quicker and be hated more. I want her to fuck shit up. That’s what these stupid motherfuckers deserve for voting them it.At this point I really don’t care. I’m living like a ghost. And I got my finger on the trigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

"... How in the hell did this doddering old piece of liberal shit get to the white house?"

He (or more likely his entourage of bafoons) found a way to game the system.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This election was stolen electronically. All of the evidence that all of the judicial system ignored will be remembered one day at their trials and that will be the day of retribution. In the mean time go to jury duty and convict as many nigger and nigger lovers as possible so they can be waiting to greet these vermin. VOTE and get rid of these rat bastards. Start going to grass root meetings and find people that would make good opposing candidates. I hope Trump starts the Patriot Party because I'm totally done with these lying fucking republicans. Get rid of McConnell and the rest of the deep state back stabbing traitors. My flag flies at half mast in protest and will fly as long as these thieving fucks are in office.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    I do appreciate the sympathy in regards to my original post....
    Sadly, however, it's much akin to your friends and neighbors standing with you while watching your house burn....it helps, but in the end you still lose everything.How did 13% of the population ever get so much influence????
    You need to ask the SJW, libtard, PC fanatics faction about that. Brainwashed sheeples and niggers are now in charge of everything.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone else noticed that Biden has a HUGE bald spot on the back of his head?

I'm not gay, but if I was, I wouldn't want to have sex with Joe. Because of his hideous baldness.

You'd think someone with that kind of money could afford a weave.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ OP...

It's O.K. to be angry, disappointed, even scared on this horrible day. As for myself, I'm feeling all of those things with a little "homicidal" thrown into the mix.

This is only the beginning. We have no real idea how this ends. It isn't going to take long for Ye Olde Joe to stumble and bumble his way out of office. That's when we really need to worry!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    What? What's going to happen today? Did I miss it? I was busy scratching my ass. That certainly is more important than watching a stupid puppet being placed on a chair.
    I went to a chili cook off last night. I was taking a mammoth SHIT while it occurred!!

18. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Biden has a HUGE bald spot on the back of his head?

I'm not gay, but if I was, I wouldn't want to have sex with Joe. Because of his hideous baldness.

You'd think someone with that kind of money could afford a weave.
    He's had that bald spot for WAY OVER 30 years!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Exact same reaction, swore the TV news off today, could not bear to watch. Just a very old puppet of the blacks and radical left. Actually looks like he's not hitting on all 8.