Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape 6 yo Nigglet a TikTok star, deleted at a Turdler's Birfday party in Miami, FL

A GIRL, 6, has died after she and three others suffered gunshot wounds after being shot during a toddler's birthday party.
    Chassidy Saunders was struck along with two other people - a male and female both believed to in their 20s - at the party in Miami, Florida, on Saturday evening.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/137904...irthday-party/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000631387581.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	13751
    Since no cop or a YT was involved, watch this typical nigger deletion story sink.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 01-20-2021 at 02:26 PM. Reason: change title
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A shoot out at a niglet's birthday party? I want answers!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We wont jussisss! Say hu nayme!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A shoot out at a niglet's birthday party? I want answers!
    TNB
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kids birthday parties usually just have kids on the guest list, with maybe an aunt or another parent helping out, and are held in the daytime. Have some cake, open some presents, and it's over. But blacks turn them into a spectacle, featuring showdowns with the babydaddies, armed party crashers, gang beefs, trashing the Chuck E. Spears location, sheboon brawls and little shitlings getting shot at 2AM. Who the fuck brings a gun to a "chile's birfday" party ?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought toddlers were 1-3 years old, not 6 years old.

That's like calling a 23 year old nigger a "teen" or a "youth."

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Who the fuck brings a gun to a "chile's birfday" party ?
    Without a gun, how would you convince the birfday niglet to let you muh dik them?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Without a gun, how would you convince the birfday niglet to let you muh dik them?
    All nigger murderers are referred to as teens but it is my opinion they should all be referred to as toddlers. Toddler kills human. Toddler wants reparations. Toddler says police be raycisss. Drug addled toddler runs naked and muh dikks another toddler, etc.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers killing niggers ain’t news. It’s common, happens every day.And no one gives a shit. A dead nigger is a good nigger.

14. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kids birthday parties usually just have kids on the guest list, with maybe an aunt or another parent helping out, and are held in the daytime. Have some cake, open some presents, and it's over. But blacks turn them into a spectacle, featuring showdowns with the babydaddies, armed party crashers, gang beefs, trashing the Chuck E. Spears location, sheboon brawls and little shitlings getting shot at 2AM. Who the fuck brings a gun to a "chile's birfday" party ?

Yes, it's a puzzle. I recall a birthday party for my niece when she turned 3. Not one person brought a gun. Oh, I think I just found the answer. None of us are niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, it's a puzzle. I recall a birthday party for my niece when she turned 3. Not one person brought a gun. Oh, I think I just found the answer. None of us are niggers.
    Not to mention, WTF kind of mental midget starts shit at a kid's party, then empties his gun into a crowd and kills a 6 year old ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to mention, WTF kind of mental midget starts shit at a kid's party, then empties his gun into a crowd and kills a 6 year old ?

There was probably some disrespeck, or a buck muh dikked another nigger's hoe or two hoes were knocked up by the same nigger. Who wouldn't whip out a gun and start blasting sideways? It's all perfectly understandable if you're a nigger.

Even the baby daddy was somewhat disapproving and had this brilliant observation: “It’s nothing gangster about killing a kid,” he said. Ya think?

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still say give these niggers a state, maybe Texas. Give them thousands of weapons and loads of ammo. In 4 years they'll be no niggers left as they'll have eradicated themselves. Simple solution really. Then just come back in and take the state back.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... Who the fuck brings a gun to a "chile's birfday" party ?"

NIGGERS!... It's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

The story wasn't clear; but the turdler for whom the party was for was not the nigglet who got batwinged.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I still say give these niggers a state, maybe Texas. Give them thousands of weapons and loads of ammo. In 4 years they'll be no niggers left as they'll have eradicated themselves. Simple solution really. Then just come back in and take the state back.
    That reminds me of my grandfather's solution to "The jigaboos" as he liked to call them. He lived near Chicago, and his solution was to round up every nigger in the Chicagoland area, stuff them all in Solders Field, with a ring of "Boys in the hood" armed with rifles surrounding the place. Let the niggers duke it out in a battle royale until there's just one nigger left standing. Hang the last one for murder.

On topic though, I suppose to a nigger, a six year old is still a toddler. I mean, even a fully grown one still has the mind of a five year old at best. Contrary to the myth coalburners believe, the only thing "Long and hard" on a nigger is kindergarten.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

27. Likes Groid_Rage, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers killing niggers ain’t news. It’s common, happens every day.And no one gives a shit. A dead nigger is a good nigger.
    Amen, who cares? Little negress will just grow up to commit crime, spew more felons, make the world a dirtier place. Good job, boy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, what else but a nigger could shoot up an entire birthday party and kill only one little niglet?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Well, what else but a nigger could shoot up an entire birthday party and kill only one little niglet?
    Examining the chain of negro depravity, indifference to sub-human life, and incompetence, to produce that result :
    #1 - Adults, using a child's party as an excuse to have one for themselves, often at late hours. No other race compares in this category.
    #2 - Adults, so obnoxious, that they can't make it through a child's party, without arguments and violence.
    #3 - Guests, who feel the need to arm themselves, then go to, start trouble at, and open fire on, a child's party.
    #4 - Shit marksmanship, with multiple bystanders hit, over "disrespeck", "eyeballing" or "muh poosie" issues.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Amen, who cares? Little negress will just grow up to commit crime, spew more felons, make the world a dirtier place. Good job, boy.
    She would've been an FFF or a future felon factory, or a nigger mammy.