Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "pharmacy technician" quits Walgreens because it can't stand being disrespected

Well now, I wonder why customers would insult that nigger. Could it be that it's another worthless nigger that can't get the simplest things right? Then it complains about "unlimited workload," "you're never finished." That's called working. If you show up at a job, you're expected to work until the last minute, not do an hour of work and then just sit around. Finally, it wasn't getting "appreciation" or a lot of money. That Walgreens pharmacy sounds like a decent one for not tolerating an incompetent, uppity nigger that probably put customers' lives in danger by giving the wrong bottles.

Our New Yorker Chimpers might remember the old store Syms, which could be really good for discount designer stuff, depending on what they found. They could have great deals on men's accessories, like designer leather bags, and I'd get my ties like Burberry for just $10 or $12. One day I stopped in for a new pair of slacks. I wanted cuffed bottoms. Simple enough, right? Not for the nigger cashier. It already took long enough in ringing up the people in front of me. Then it looked at my ticket and said started arguing with me about whether I wanted cuffs, I mean actually arguing. It even said, "Lets me seez what you gots on," as if that made any difference. Then it started ooking to itself, "I don gots put up widdis."

I was already running late to catch a train home, and that nigger pissed me off so much, I canceled the sale. I think I never went back again. I wasn't sorry when the store went out of business.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    $10 Burberry ties! That's unheard of! The catch is you have to deal with niggers, that will raise your blood pressure and be bad for your health.

I've had many dealings with niggers that I try to forget. Talk about a useless sub-simian creature. Dogs are smarter than niggers, if they could only talk.

Any job that is about health and safety, niggers should be barred. They're not even fit to be janitors. Pharmacy technician, guess how many patients were compromised?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sy Syms used to say on his commercial, "Where the educated consumer is our best customer".
    Hiring the uneducated negro likely ruined his business.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    He never got to 3. I was about to be very proud of Roland the nigger for counting to 3.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pharmacy will make more profit without the nigger.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    $10 Burberry ties! That's unheard of! The catch is you have to deal with niggers, that will raise your blood pressure and be bad for your health.
    It depended on what they'd gotten in and if you were lucky to search the racks and find it first, like a TJ Maxx. Usually I could find great stuff, especially dress shirts in my bigger size. I still have that tie and a few others, too. If I ran out the door to work and forgot to put on a tie, I'd tell my boss I'd be a little late, and swing over to Syms to buy a new one.

But dealing with that nigger, WTH. It's like dealing with a nigger in anything else. They have to cause problems for YT. If a place doesn't get rid of niggers, it might as well close down now before it's eventually destroyed in a chimpout, a riot, or theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sy Syms used to say on his commercial, "Where the educated consumer is our best customer".
    Hiring the uneducated negro likely ruined his business.
    I remember the bags! Good advertising for them, and until that nigger I had always walked out a happy customer.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they hire a human... Suddenly prescriptions are filled correctly, quickly, and with the proper quantity. Counts are never off and the back room no long smells like body odor and dog shit.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If they hire a human... Suddenly prescriptions are filled correctly, quickly, and with the proper quantity. Counts are never off and the back room no long smells like body odor and dog shit.
    IMAGINE that!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Sometimes I get the feeling that human supremacists exist simply because humans know that they are superior to niggers.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was probably stealing the meds and selling them to his crack-head 'bruddas'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, now I've got one less reason not to return to Walgreens - one less nigger!

One down, 200K to go.

I might go back if they would get rid of them. And clean the restrooms, Walgreens! They're fucking disgusting! It's kind of hard to take a drug store seriously as being part of the health care industry when the toilette is overflowing with shit.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never finishing work? That's why you have a "job". You go to "work" every day to "work". Stupid niggers.....